Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

I want to know more about the payoneer master card

Posted 2 months ago

I just want to know can I pay to have my payoneer master card delivered to me
I just want to know can I pay to have my payoneer master card delivered to me
peter g.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Peter: You have to earn $20 in commission before you can apply for a Payoneer Master Card. See this information: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19055&referrer=search You don't have to pay to have it delivered.
Hi Peter: You have to earn $20 in commission before you can apply for a Payoneer Master Card. See this information: www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=19055&referrer=search You don't have to pay to have it delivered.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,932 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

Use the search icon (magnifying glass). Key in the word "Payoneer" to do a search.
Use the search icon (magnifying glass). Key in the word "Payoneer" to do a search.
38x SUPPORT
Robertson D.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Peter, Delivering Payoneer master card is FREE, so you will not pay for shiping. When you order It took about 7-14 days to arrive. The annual fee is a yearly fee and for this card is amount of 29.95$ and the fee is charged once your card is activated and you have sufficient funds to pay the fee. Hope this help you. Wish you luck!
Hello Peter,

Delivering Payoneer master card is FREE, so you will not pay for shiping. When you order It took about 7-14 days to arrive.
The annual fee is a yearly fee and for this card is amount of 29.95$ and the fee is charged once your card is activated and you have sufficient funds to pay the fee.
Hope this help you.
Wish you luck!
3x SUPPORT
Slavica D.

Montenegro

Posted 2 months ago

Thanks for this enlightenment. I was about asking same question
Thanks for this enlightenment. I was about asking same question
idoko S.

Nigeria

Liked by Ivan O.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Peter HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD: Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 to $24.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card. Keith
Hi Peter
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR CARD:

Simply choose "TripleClicks MasterCard" as your Commission Payment Option HERE. Once you have accumulated $20 in commissions, you will be notified via an alert in the SFI Affiliate Center that you are now eligible and can order your card. Then, simply return to this page and select the "Click HERE to order your Cash Card" link that will appear on this page, and order your card directly through Payoneer. Once your card is activated, we will automatically deposit your commissions with the next month's commission run, minus a one-time fee of $9.95 for U.S. affiliates and $19.95 to $24.95 for those outside the U.S. for the cost of processing your card.
Keith
SUPPORT
Keith S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Peter, All you need are accumulating a commission of min $20, to be qualified for the Payoneer Card through SFI. Once you accumulate $20 commission, you will be notified by SFI that you are eligible for applying Card. Getting Payoneer Card by SFI also earn you 500VP & a new badge. Sanjida
Dear Peter,
All you need are accumulating a commission of min $20, to be qualified for the Payoneer Card through SFI. Once you accumulate $20 commission, you will be notified by SFI that you are eligible for applying Card.
Getting Payoneer Card by SFI also earn you 500VP & a new badge.

Sanjida
7x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Liked by Al M. Ivan O.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi, Peter! For full details on how to get your Payoneer MasterCard, go to: https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
Hi, Peter!

For full details on how to get your Payoneer MasterCard, go to:

www.sfimg.com/Resources/CashCard
95x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ivan O.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Peter G. First you need to earn you first $20 on commissions to apply for the payoneer master card. If you want to get it sooner, you could ask your friends and family to buy a products from you as your PRMs, to earn your first $20. Remember whenever a PRM makes a purchase or sell you make 45% of CV as your commissions. Hope this helps Good luck Zhumagul A.
Hi Peter G.
First you need to earn you first $20 on commissions to apply for the payoneer master card.
If you want to get it sooner, you could ask your friends and family to buy a products from you as your PRMs, to earn your first $20. Remember whenever a PRM makes a purchase or sell you make 45% of CV as your commissions.
Hope this helps
Good luck
Zhumagul A.
4x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Peter G , For more : [img]https://i.imgur.com/Yz71c16.jpg[/img] Have a nice day !
Dear Peter G ,
For more :

Have a nice day !
149x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ivan O. Keith S.

Posted 2 months ago

Master Payoneer Card, is you personal card you will be using in SFI Corporate to buy and sell products and services in SFI E-CA businesses. You need apply this card once you accumulated a minimum of $20.00 in your account. Th e SFI Corporate will email you to apply for this card and once approved, it will be sent to within a month at a fee of $9.99 or $19.99.
Master Payoneer Card, is you personal card you will be using in SFI Corporate to buy and sell products and services in SFI E-CA businesses. You need apply this card once you accumulated a minimum of $20.00 in your account. Th e SFI Corporate will email you to apply for this card and once approved, it will be sent to within a month at a fee of $9.99 or $19.99.
Francis C.

South Africa

Liked by Ivan O. Keith S.

Posted 2 months ago

Not all Nigeria affiliate can easily get this card, i think there should be something like bank wire or transfer it should be more preferable
Not all Nigeria affiliate can easily get this card, i think there should be something like bank wire or transfer it should be more preferable
Mohammed P.

Nigeria

Liked by Ivan O.

| Edit settings