Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Creating League

Posted 2 months ago More by Aaliya K.

If I create a league then will it help to improve my performance on SFI?
If I create a league then will it help to improve my performance on SFI?
Aaliya K.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Aaliya K , If you are a good player, YES ! Have a nice day !
Dear Aaliya K ,
If you are a good player, YES !
Have a nice day !
148x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ilona P.

Posted 2 months ago

That is up to, how you are use it. You can use it to promote the games, and then indirect make commission through sales of TCredits. And if you are good player you can earn TCredits for winning the games, but that you can also do without a league. But else I can not see it can improve your SFI business. But it is fun to have a league, I have a league for each sport in Uber-Picks except FIFA EU, that one I were join another's league. Best regards Svend
That is up to, how you are use it.

You can use it to promote the games, and then indirect make commission through sales of TCredits.
And if you are good player you can earn TCredits for winning the games, but that you can also do without a league.

But else I can not see it can improve your SFI business.

But it is fun to have a league, I have a league for each sport in Uber-Picks except FIFA EU, that one I were join another's league.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ilona P.

Posted 2 months ago

Yes if the members of the leagues communicates or cooperates, it may help. Because, you may fill the gap of understanding / information through interaction. Thanks and best wishes.
Yes if the members of the leagues communicates or cooperates, it may help. Because, you may fill the gap of understanding / information through interaction. Thanks and best wishes.
Ruhul A.

Bangladesh

Liked by Dayna R.

Posted 2 months ago

Well,I do not beliive it would improve business. Iwould place advertising and trade as a priority.
Well,I do not beliive it would improve business. Iwould place advertising and trade as a priority.
7x SUPPORT
Đurđica J.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Karen E.

Posted 2 months ago

it can improve in terms of getting Tcredits as they help a long way in your business. You will win badges which will also benefit you in the badge quest and may help you. but these things are on the sidelines, good but not better than making sales. that should be the goal.
it can improve in terms of getting Tcredits as they help a long way in your business. You will win badges which will also benefit you in the badge quest and may help you. but these things are on the sidelines, good but not better than making sales. that should be the goal.
Muhammad A.

Pakistan

Posted 2 months ago More by Aaliya K.

Thank you...
Thank you...
Aaliya K.

India

| Edit settings