Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Only 3 hours

Posted 11 days ago More by Zsolt K.

One of my inactive PSA replies to Team mail sent today: Dear Zsolt I would like to start with the business, I don’t know how because I only have 3 hours a week. How can I best utilise my time to enable me to make some money? Kind regards Ellen I am interested to all possible answer! Thank you!
One of my inactive PSA replies to Team mail sent today:

Dear Zsolt
I would like to start with the business, I don’t know how because I only have 3 hours a week.
How can I best utilise my time to enable me to make some money?
Kind regards
Ellen
I am interested to all possible answer!
Thank you!

Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

If you can't put in the time, you almost have to put in some money. I would suggest the basic Builder Bundle in this case. Use the 3 hours on to-do and launchpad.
If you can't put in the time, you almost have to put in some money. I would suggest the basic Builder Bundle in this case. Use the 3 hours on to-do and launchpad.
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Dear Zsolt K , Everything is possible. Invest, that means either time or money or both. All the Best !
Dear Zsolt K ,
Everything is possible.
Invest, that means either time or money or both.
All the Best !
123x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Zsolt K , I suggest you send your PSA here & let the PSA decide what works best for them . https://www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods Read ,learn ,earn . Apply what you learn to your SFI home business
Hi Zsolt K , I suggest you send your PSA here & let the PSA decide what works best for them . www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?form=MarketingMethods Read ,learn ,earn . Apply what you learn to your SFI home business
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

You may get some suggestions from this old archived Ask SC post: https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10010082 Not the exact scenario but someone with time restrictions. I would suggest doing what needs to be done at the Affiliate Centre to earn VP and any time left should be spent on advertising.
You may get some suggestions from this old archived Ask SC post: www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10010082 Not the exact scenario but someone with time restrictions.

I would suggest doing what needs to be done at the Affiliate Centre to earn VP and any time left should be spent on advertising.
90x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Đurđica J.

If I underdstand well for 3 hours a week ,Ishould invest because I can not do my daily tasks .What should I do every day.
If I underdstand well for 3 hours a week ,Ishould invest because I can not do my daily tasks .What should I do every day.
6x SUPPORT
Đurđica J.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Please Reading SFI.
Please Reading SFI.
2x SUPPORT
Uttam S.

Bangladesh

Posted 11 days ago More by Zsolt K.

[quote=1109653]If I underdstand well for 3 hours a week ,Ishould invest because I can not do my daily tasks .What should I do every day.[/quote] Yes,she have only three hours/week to business! :worried:
Đurđica J. posted:

Yes,she have only three hours/week to business!

Zsolt K.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Đurđica J.

Let it to adverts and trade because it's obviously a little time for daily tasks.
Let it to adverts and trade because it's obviously a little time for daily tasks.
6x SUPPORT
Đurđica J.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

I agree with Randy. Recommend the Builder Bundle and maybe PSAs to Go to build the business and use the 3 hours to work the To-Do List daily and respond to your new PSAs and CSAs as they become part of your team.
I agree with Randy. Recommend the Builder Bundle and maybe PSAs to Go to
build the business and use the 3 hours to work the To-Do List daily and respond
to your new PSAs and CSAs as they become part of your team.
Bob M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

3 hours would be tough. What if you became successful working only 3 hours per week. Success breeds success which demands more time. Have you looked at your schedule? Maybe you can look at the other 165 hours to see where some of your time could be shortened to enable you to allow you to add at least 7 more hours to the three you now have. 10 hour would give you a better chance. Good luck and Godspeed.
3 hours would be tough. What if you became successful working only 3 hours per week. Success breeds success which demands more time. Have you looked at your schedule? Maybe you can look at the other 165 hours to see where some of your time could be shortened to enable you to allow you to add at least 7 more hours to the three you now have. 10 hour would give you a better chance. Good luck and Godspeed.
2x SUPPORT
Franklin H.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

With the time you have, you need to review your daily 'to-do- list' create a passionate heart for the SFI job...just like having your meals daily.. With time, you will realize that SFI is the mother of all business that keeps a secure financial future which you dream of.
With the time you have, you need to review your daily 'to-do- list'
create a passionate heart for the SFI job...just like having your meals daily..
With time, you will realize that SFI is the mother of all business that keeps a secure
financial future which you dream of.
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

| Edit settings