Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Unapproved Localvantia Pre-Registrations

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Respectable Gery, We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman. When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections. [b]Reason: Please include physical and mailing address.[/b] Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations.
Dear Respectable Gery,
We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman.

When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections.

Reason:
Please include physical and mailing address.

Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations.
SUPPORT
Navanithe G.

Oman

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Sanjida A.

HI, During Registration Process, did you see any option that show us Recommended address following our entry address? You may check again by the recommended address which given us by a pop up notification. Sanjida
HI,
During Registration Process, did you see any option that show us Recommended address following our entry address? You may check again by the recommended address which given us by a pop up notification.

Sanjida
7x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Navanithe, you have a point there !! so did you put a support ticket and asked the question ? I think in that case hence each house has a PO Box No. is the (caller number) and it has to be taken as the House Number...and that is the Address !
Hi Navanithe,
you have a point there !! so did you put a support ticket and asked the question ?
I think in that case hence each house has a PO Box No. is the (caller number) and it has to be taken as the House Number...and that is the Address !
4x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Gery

[quote=1109810]Dear Respectable Gery, We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman. When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections. [b]Reason: Please include physical and mailing address.[/b] Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations. [/quote] A post office box does not work for our program, doesn't allow GPS, geo-location services, etc....as it would be sending customers to the post office instead of to the business! Surely businesses in your country have a physical address. How else do they receive deliveries of supplies, etc.? How do customers find them in your city without a physical address?
Navanithe G. posted:
Dear Respectable Gery,
We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman.

When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections.

Reason:

Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations.

A post office box does not work for our program, doesn't allow GPS, geo-location services, etc....as it would be sending customers to the post office instead of to the business!

Surely businesses in your country have a physical address. How else do they receive deliveries of supplies, etc.? How do customers find them in your city without a physical address?
Gery

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Okay, take it, easy man, everything's fine.
Okay, take it, easy man, everything's fine.
Kumar M.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago More by Sanjida A.

[quote=1109846][quote=1109810]Dear Respectable Gery, We are in Oman and here we don't have any specific House Number, Street Names for Houses or Shop Addresses. Only we are following with P. O. Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. This is the standard policy here in Oman. When we are doing the pre-registrations we are receiving following message with the rejections. [b]Reason: Please include physical and mailing address.[/b] Please advise us and kindly accept our registrations with the P.O.Box Number and Postal Code with City Names. Other wise we will be going to loose our registrations. [/quote] A post office box does not work for our program, doesn't allow GPS, geo-location services, etc....as it would be sending customers to the post office instead of to the business! Surely businesses in your country have a physical address. How else do they receive deliveries of supplies, etc.? How do customers find them in your city without a physical address?[/quote] Dear Carson, Yes, I am agree with you. In Bangladesh also, the address count by postal code and city name as the original poster said. But we have mailing address too. My first Pre-registration was approved after 2 times rejection. However, then I entered the Full details mailing address of the merchant, then it was APPROVED! Again, thanks for your valuable explanation. Sanjida
Gery posted:
Navanithe G. posted:
Dear Respectable Gery,

Reason:

A post office box does not work for our program, doesn't allow GPS, geo-location services, etc....as it would be sending customers to the post office instead of to the business!

Surely businesses in your country have a physical address. How else do they receive deliveries of supplies, etc.? How do customers find them in your city without a physical address?

Dear Carson,
Yes, I am agree with you. In Bangladesh also, the address count by postal code and city name as the original poster said. But we have mailing address too. My first Pre-registration was approved after 2 times rejection. However, then I entered the Full details mailing address of the merchant, then it was APPROVED!

Again, thanks for your valuable explanation.

Sanjida
7x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hi Navanithe, In a similar thread I posted about 2-days ago, the shop of my merchant had a physical location.. e.g 'Opposite Green Park Motel (Hotel)'... and a town...Akure...and a ..street address..'Idanre Road'.. Yet, it was disapproved....BUT ...thank God for the great leader ..Gery Carson.. He has assured that something would be done to address this situation after meeting with his staff. Trust the Leader, you can bank on his words....I believe this problem would soon be over..
Hi Navanithe,
In a similar thread I posted about 2-days ago, the shop of my merchant had a physical location.. e.g
'Opposite Green Park Motel (Hotel)'... and a town...Akure...and a ..street address..'Idanre Road'..
Yet, it was disapproved....BUT ...thank God for the great leader ..Gery Carson..
He has assured that something would be done to address this situation after meeting with his staff.
Trust the Leader, you can bank on his words....I believe this problem would soon be over..
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

thanks for the points <3
thanks for the points <3
Ivona T.

Macedonia

Posted 2 months ago More by dennis j.

Let give Gery and his team some time, I'm sure everything will be sorted out
Let give Gery and his team some time, I'm sure everything will be sorted out
dennis j.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

I am not quite sure who this was directed toward and I sincerely hope it was not meant to be a disrespectful post/reply! I'd like to just add that SFI has not been in business sucessfully for all these years without a knowledgeable, trustworthy and extremely capable leader! I can post this and stand behind my words although, I too still am waiting for answers to MANY questions! Some of them date back more than 6-8 months, yet, I wait patiently, as we are dealing with so many different countries that I feel obligated to offer them the benefit of the doubt! Although, I will add that once an entire year has passed and I am still not compensated, refunded or at least explained to about why I pay so much money without getting my products/items, not to mention an axplanation...I WILL be sure that I am finally recognized as an asset as a consistent buyer and will be treated as such in the end! I must put my faith in Gery, as he did not build this empire without knowing what he (and Bonnie, too!) was doing! thank you for allowing me to put my opinion out there... Best of luck to you and all who read this and may be feeeling a bit left out and or confused!
I am not quite sure who this was directed toward and I sincerely hope it was not meant to be a disrespectful post/reply! I'd like to just add that SFI has not been in business sucessfully for all these years without a knowledgeable, trustworthy and extremely capable leader!

I can post this and stand behind my words although, I too still am waiting for answers to MANY questions! Some of them date back more than 6-8 months, yet, I wait patiently, as we are dealing with so many different countries that I feel obligated to offer them the benefit of the doubt! Although, I will add that once an entire year has passed and I am still not compensated, refunded or at least explained to about why I pay so much money without getting my products/items, not to mention an axplanation...I WILL be sure that I am finally recognized as an asset as a consistent buyer and will be treated as such in the end!

I must put my faith in Gery, as he did not build this empire without knowing what he (and Bonnie, too!) was doing!
thank you for allowing me to put my opinion out there...

Best of luck to you and all who read this and may be feeeling a bit left out and or confused!
Kelly S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Good job,go ahead
Good job,go ahead
Bishwojit s.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Christie N.

[quote=1110134]I am not quite sure who this was directed toward and I sincerely hope it was not meant to be a disrespectful post/reply! I'd like to just add that SFI has not been in business sucessfully for all these years without a knowledgeable, trustworthy and extremely capable leader! I can post this and stand behind my words although, I too still am waiting for answers to MANY questions! Some of them date back more than 6-8 months, yet, I wait patiently, as we are dealing with so many different countries that I feel obligated to offer them the benefit of the doubt! Although, I will add that once an entire year has passed and I am still not compensated, refunded or at least explained to about why I pay so much money without getting my products/items, not to mention an axplanation...I WILL be sure that I am finally recognized as an asset as a consistent buyer and will be treated as such in the end! I must put my faith in Gery, as he did not build this empire without knowing what he (and Bonnie, too!) was doing! thank you for allowing me to put my opinion out there... Best of luck to you and all who read this and may be feeeling a bit left out and or confused! [/quote] You mean 6 - 8months and yet it has not been resolved? Please Gery, I know you are not a superman but you are a dedicated leader. This is not a good report, I am calling your attention for a swift investigation to the transaction. Hope you don't mind Sir. Christie
Kelly S. posted:
I am not quite sure who this was directed toward and I sincerely hope it was not meant to be a disrespectful post/reply! I'd like to just add that SFI has not been in business sucessfully for all these years without a knowledgeable, trustworthy and extremely capable leader!

I can post this and stand behind my words although, I too still am waiting for answers to MANY questions! Some of them date back more than 6-8 months, yet, I wait patiently, as we are dealing with so many different countries that I feel obligated to offer them the benefit of the doubt! Although, I will add that once an entire year has passed and I am still not compensated, refunded or at least explained to about why I pay so much money without getting my products/items, not to mention an axplanation...I WILL be sure that I am finally recognized as an asset as a consistent buyer and will be treated as such in the end!

I must put my faith in Gery, as he did not build this empire without knowing what he (and Bonnie, too!) was doing!
thank you for allowing me to put my opinion out there...

Best of luck to you and all who read this and may be feeeling a bit left out and or confused!

You mean 6 - 8months and yet it has not been resolved?
Please Gery, I know you are not a superman but you are a dedicated leader.
This is not a good report, I am calling your attention for a swift investigation to the transaction.
Hope you don't mind Sir.

Christie
Christie N.

Nigeria

| Edit settings