Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

TC top 100 seller

Posted 2 months ago More by Ahmed Musthafa R.

Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ?
37x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Ahmed, I could be wrong but I have not seen or heard of a Leaderboard that gives this information.
Hi Ahmed,

I could be wrong but I have not seen or heard of a Leaderboard
that gives this information.
4x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

Correct me if I am wrong. I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.[img]https://i.imgur.com/sEMqP6p.png[/img] Best regards Zhumagul. A.
Correct me if I am wrong.
I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.

Best regards
Zhumagul. A.
4x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

[quote=1110060]Correct me if I am wrong. I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.[img]https://i.imgur.com/sEMqP6p.png[/img] Best regards Zhumagul. A.[/quote] I am asking one like [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank]this[/url] You must have one like this to know where you stand.
Zhumagul A. posted:
I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.

Best regards
Zhumagul. A.

I am asking one like this
You must have one like this to know where you stand.
37x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Zhumagul A.

[quote=1110090][quote=1110060]Correct me if I am wrong. I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.[img]https://i.imgur.com/sEMqP6p.png[/img] Best regards Zhumagul. A.[/quote] I am asking one like [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/PowerRank]this[/url] You must have one like this to know where you stand. [/quote] I don't think there is one like that. Regards
Ahmed Musthafa R. posted:
Zhumagul A. posted:

Best regards
Zhumagul. A.

I am asking one like this
You must have one like this to know where you stand.

I don't think there is one like that.
Regards
4x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 2 months ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses:

Hi Ahmed,

I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!

8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1110118][quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses: [/quote] And here I thought you just advertised the /FREE gateway!
Tommie K. posted:

Hi Ahmed,

And here I thought you just advertised the /FREE gateway!
44x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Liked by Mohan R. Stella J.

[quote=1110193][quote=1110118][quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses: [/quote] And here I thought you just advertised the /FREE gateway! [/quote] Plus, I got [b]5 ECA REFERRALS[/b]:sunglasses: And I only use free advertising!:smile:
Michael A. posted:
Tommie K. posted:

Hi Ahmed,

And here I thought you just advertised the /FREE gateway!

Plus, I got 5 ECA REFERRALS

And I only use free advertising!

8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1110060]Correct me if I am wrong. I believe you can see it reflected on your badges also you will earn the badge if you qualify as TC top 100 seller.[img]https://i.imgur.com/sEMqP6p.png[/img] Best regards Zhumagul. A.[/quote] SFI often astounds Me with revelations I would have thought impossible. but this one takes the cake indeed. There is a badge for "achieving" sales from a process of which an Affiliate has No Control over, except to be the initiator of the first contact with the sales prospect. And here all along I thought the sales focus was about getting PSA's to see the light of investing in their Own future.
Zhumagul A. posted:

Best regards
Zhumagul. A.

SFI often astounds Me with revelations I would have thought impossible. but this one takes the cake indeed.
There is a badge for "achieving" sales from a process of which an Affiliate has No Control over, except to be the initiator of the first contact with the sales prospect.
And here all along I thought the sales focus was about getting PSA's to see the light of investing in their Own future.
SUPPORT
Leslie J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1110118][quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses: [/quote] Congrats. Do you know what place you in Top100?
Tommie K. posted:

Hi Ahmed,

Congrats.
Do you know what place you in Top100?
37x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1111285][quote=1110118][quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses: [/quote] Congrats. Do you know what place you in Top100? [/quote] I don't know, I didn't give the badge a second thought until you brought the subject up. Do that suppose to be a big deal having the TC Top 100 Sellers badge?
Tommie K. posted:

Hi Ahmed,

Congrats.

I don't know, I didn't give the badge a second thought until you brought the subject up.

Do that suppose to be a big deal having the TC Top 100 Sellers badge?

8x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1111430][quote=1111285][quote=1110118][quote=1110014]Is there a leaderboard to see who are the TC top 100 sellers ? [/quote] Hi Ahmed, I'm on the list of the TC Top 100 Sellers!:sunglasses: [/quote] Congrats. Do you know what place you in Top100? [/quote] I don't know, I didn't give the badge a second thought until you brought the subject up. Do that suppose to be a big deal having the TC Top 100 Sellers badge? [/quote] It carries 500 badge quest points.
Tommie K. posted:
Tommie K. posted:

Hi Ahmed,

Congrats.

I don't know, I didn't give the badge a second thought until you brought the subject up.

Do that suppose to be a big deal having the TC Top 100 Sellers badge?

It carries 500 badge quest points.
37x SUPPORT
Ahmed Musthafa R.

India

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings