Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Managing Prestige Domain

Posted 7 days ago More by SANKAR H.

I won a prestige domain in Daily grand. Have just set up my 5 prestige domains linked to gateways. But noted now, [b]I repeated a keycode for two domains.[/b][u][/u] I want to [b]change the keycode of one domain to make it distinct.[/b] If anyone can guide me on - 1.How do I edit the keycode ? 2.Need I DELETE one of the doamins, and set again [b]with same name[/b] [u][/u], with new kyecode? The domain manager page just offers a DELETE button. See image below. [img]https://i.imgur.com/xuAAL8H.png[/img] Thanks in advance.
I won a prestige domain in Daily grand.
Have just set up my 5 prestige domains linked to gateways.
But noted now, I repeated a keycode for two domains.
I want to change the keycode of one domain to make it distinct.
If anyone can guide me on -
1.How do I edit the keycode ?
2.Need I DELETE one of the doamins, and set again with same name , with new kyecode?
The domain manager page just offers a DELETE button. See image below.

Thanks in advance.
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

Posted 7 days ago More by Michael A.

Yes, you need to delete it and redo it with the new key code.
Yes, you need to delete it and redo it with the new key code.
38x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Thank you Michael for your prompt advice. I was bit unsure of if I could add again with same name after DELETION. Have a nice day.
Thank you Michael for your prompt advice.
I was bit unsure of if I could add again with same name after DELETION.
Have a nice day.
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

Posted 7 days ago More by Harvinder S.

I have also one question. I too have set custom domains. but my pricebender gateway is not showing my id no. in url of browser.
I have also one question. I too have set custom domains. but my pricebender gateway is not showing my id no. in url of browser.
Harvinder S.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Laura H. Michael A.

Posted 7 days ago

Congratulations, Sankar for winning the Prestige Domain!
Congratulations, Sankar for winning the Prestige Domain!
Chris E.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Laura H.

Posted 7 days ago

Congratulations Sankar H
Congratulations Sankar H
Syed M.

India

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Laura H.

Thank you Syed ji. Have a nice day.
Thank you Syed ji.
Have a nice day.
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

Liked by Laura H.

[quote=1110289]I have also one question. I too have set custom domains. but my pricebender gateway is not showing my id no. in url of browser.[/quote] Harvinder, That is correct. The Pricebenders /pbgw gateway forwards to the page with the video and "wow" auction results. Never fear. Once your prospective customer clicks through to GO to the auctions, they still have to sign up to participate. While there is still no affiliate ID number showing in the URL space, I believe the site is using cookies or some sort of browser "tag" to keep the identity of the affiliate intact. You can verify that YOU will be getting the credit by looking at the bottom right hand corner of the page for signups (you'll need to be logged out of TripleClicks first, before clicking on your /pbgw gateway), where it will show who the affiliate is for that page (see graphic below). Hope this helps! [img]https://i.imgur.com/aNFVAYF.png[/img]
Harvinder S. posted:

Harvinder,

That is correct. The Pricebenders /pbgw gateway forwards to the page with the video and "wow" auction results. Never fear. Once your prospective customer clicks through to GO to the auctions, they still have to sign up to participate. While there is still no affiliate ID number showing in the URL space, I believe the site is using cookies or some sort of browser "tag" to keep the identity of the affiliate intact. You can verify that YOU will be getting the credit by looking at the bottom right hand corner of the page for signups (you'll need to be logged out of TripleClicks first, before clicking on your /pbgw gateway), where it will show who the affiliate is for that page (see graphic below).

Hope this helps!

38x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

[quote=1110191]Thank you Michael for your prompt advice. I was bit unsure of if I could add again with same name after DELETION. Have a nice day.[/quote] Yes, I can relate to your fear. I have done this several times, however, and it has turned out ok. Just don't wait after the deletion, or someone else might pick the URL you wanted! Aim High, Dream BIG!
SANKAR H. posted:
Thank you Michael for your prompt advice.
I was bit unsure of if I could add again with same name after DELETION.
Have a nice day.

Yes, I can relate to your fear. I have done this several times, however, and it has turned out ok. Just don't wait after the deletion, or someone else might pick the URL you wanted!

Aim High, Dream BIG!
38x SUPPORT
Michael A.

United States

Posted 6 days ago More by Harvinder S.

awesome
awesome
Harvinder S.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings