Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sharing ECA product collections on social media

Posted 2 months ago More by Hloniphani J.

I was sent a list of new added product collections by an ECA which I connected to it and is a best seller.Product collections were sent to me via my Gmail account and I shared that whole page on facebook and twitter where it became like this on facebook "Gmail accounts.google.com" appearing like a banner sort of like.My worry is,if prospects click on the banner are they not going to have access with my all my Gmail inbox messages and other stuff like that since my advert involves my Gmail account?
I was sent a list of new added product collections by an ECA which I connected to it and is a best seller.Product collections were sent to me via my Gmail account and I shared that whole page on facebook and twitter where it became like this on facebook "Gmail accounts.google.com" appearing like a banner sort of like.My worry is,if prospects click on the banner are they not going to have access with my all my Gmail inbox messages and other stuff like that since my advert involves my Gmail account?
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago More by Susan F.

Hello Hloniphani, A couple things are of a concern, but am still a little unclear as to how the whole page has been setup for you to use. 1. Whose links are attached to the page, because if it is not yours then the person who sent it to you is now getting you to market on their behalf. 2. Another guideline to follow is not to post directly onto your social media and rather preapre a blog posting which can then be automatically distributed out to your social media sites. I am sure other affiliates can contribute to your posting and can help answer your question.
Hello Hloniphani,

A couple things are of a concern, but am still a little unclear as to how the whole page has been setup for you to use.

1. Whose links are attached to the page, because if it is not yours then the person who sent it to you is now getting you to market on their behalf.
2. Another guideline to follow is not to post directly onto your social media and rather preapre a blog posting which can then be automatically distributed out to your social media sites.
I am sure other affiliates can contribute to your posting and can help answer your question.
8x SUPPORT
Susan F.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Jessie M.

Posted 2 months ago

I use our SFI Toolbox to promote some ECA products and collections. We have different options to promote in our Toolbox - Promote this listing, Promote this ECA's listings and you can create the banner too. We need a little preparation for doing Marketing, and you can review our Marketing lessons in LaunchPad and on the black tab Marketing Methods. And also under black tab TRAINING - there is a complete knowledge base about [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/ReferralTraining]Generating TripleClicks Sales[/url] There are different ways to share links - on our Fan pages, blogs, webs etc ... and some banners we can post on different places on the internet. Here is a good Guide to Free Advertising too: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/SpecialReports/FreeAdvertising]A Small Guide To Free Advertising[/url] [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18696&referrer=search]Can I promote an ECA's products in my Member TConnect page?[/url] I hope this helps a little, regards :-)
I use our SFI Toolbox to promote some ECA products and collections. We have different options to promote in our Toolbox - Promote this listing, Promote this ECA's listings and you can create the banner too.
We need a little preparation for doing Marketing, and you can review our Marketing lessons in LaunchPad and on the black tab Marketing Methods.
And also under black tab TRAINING - there is a complete knowledge base about Generating TripleClicks Sales

There are different ways to share links - on our Fan pages, blogs, webs etc ... and some banners we can post on different places on the internet.
Here is a good Guide to Free Advertising too: A Small Guide To Free Advertising
Can I promote an ECA's products in my Member TConnect page?
I hope this helps a little, regards :-)
36x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Hloniphani J.

Thank you very much I appreciate your contributions I have clearly understood and I have to upgrade my blog so that I can add some banners and links to share on social media sites.
Thank you very much I appreciate your contributions I have clearly understood and I have to upgrade my blog so that I can add some banners and links to share on social media sites.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

How can I share on Facebook
How can I share on Facebook
Chiamaka G.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Susan F.

Hello Chiamaka G. Good question you are asking, now firstly you need to do the following: 1. Create a website, you will need to purchase a domain and hosting, there are lots of templates you can use to make it unique 2. Add your SFI and TripleClicks banners onto the website 3. Add a tab for your blog page, this is where you will share information using attention getting images, don't make them too long 4. Design your website in a way that you can post your blog postings to your social media sites, like your facebook page, twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest etc, this means you need to add you social media icons 3. Any links you post directly onto your social media must be cloaked, so they are not seen as spam, although you will discover that some sites will not allow you even to do this, no matter just use the ones that allow you too 4. Then advertise your website on all the free advertising sites, again content needs to be considered to catch people's attention e.g title Tip Remember it is not all just about marketing, but how you can share information that can educate/help someone, entertain them or sharing the benefits, while directing people to your TripleClicks store.
Hello Chiamaka G.

Good question you are asking, now firstly you need to do the following:

1. Create a website, you will need to purchase a domain and hosting, there are lots of templates you can use to make it unique
2. Add your SFI and TripleClicks banners onto the website
3. Add a tab for your blog page, this is where you will share information using attention getting images, don't make them too long
4. Design your website in a way that you can post your blog postings to your social media sites, like your facebook page, twitter, stumbleupon, pinterest etc, this means you need to add you social media icons
3. Any links you post directly onto your social media must be cloaked, so they are not seen as spam, although you will discover that some sites will not allow you even to do this, no matter just use the ones that allow you too
4. Then advertise your website on all the free advertising sites, again content needs to be considered to catch people's attention e.g title

Tip
Remember it is not all just about marketing, but how you can share information that can educate/help someone, entertain them or sharing the benefits, while directing people to your TripleClicks store.
8x SUPPORT
Susan F.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings