Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What happens if my PSA's VersaPoints are higher than my own?

Posted 10 days ago, edited 9 days ago

What will become of me if my PSA got higher VersaPoints than me or becomes an EA before me?
What will become of me if my PSA got higher VersaPoints than me or becomes an EA before me?
isaiah A.

Nigeria

Posted 10 days ago

It doesn't have any negative affect. If you have a PSA who is more active than you are you should be both pleased and motivated. Active PSA's are hard to come by =, so make sure you encourage them as much as possible while working hard to ensure that you become an EA so you can enjoy the benefits.
It doesn't have any negative affect. If you have a PSA who is more active than you are you should be both pleased and motivated. Active PSA's are hard to come by =, so make sure you encourage them as much as possible while working hard to ensure that you become an EA so you can enjoy the benefits.
16x SUPPORT
Leeanne M.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

That's everyone's dream! :smirk: The most successful people in many fields, are those able to surround themselves with people better then them. This is even more true in SFI where our work, as leaders, is make people better than us!
That's everyone's dream!

The most successful people in many fields, are those able to surround themselves with people better then them. This is even more true in SFI where our work, as leaders, is make people better than us!
Fabrizio P.

France

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

That is a GOOD thing!! Praise them and wish them to soar even higher! We all work at our own pace. Some will be snails, some will be cheetahs. Congrats for producing a cheetah!
That is a GOOD thing!! Praise them and wish them to soar even higher! We all work at our own pace. Some will be snails, some will be cheetahs. Congrats for producing a cheetah!
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

When you have a PSA that is more active and successful than you there are two things you should consider. 1. You are obviously doing something right with that PSA so take what you are doing with that PSA and apply it to all your other PSA's. 2. You should also consider doing a little celebratory dance because this is exactly what we want for our PSA's! Remember, you will become successful when you help those around you to become successful. :smiley:
When you have a PSA that is more active and successful than you there are two things you should consider.
1. You are obviously doing something right with that PSA so take what you are doing with that PSA and apply it to all your other PSA's.
2. You should also consider doing a little celebratory dance because this is exactly what we want for our PSA's!
Remember, you will become successful when you help those around you to become successful.
Steve J.

United Kingdom

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Isaiah, Congrats to you and your PSA, you should be proud to receive a gem. A lesson for you, work with the workers. Be a good example to them. Good Luck & God Bless. Enjoy the fruit!
Hi Isaiah,
Congrats to you and your PSA, you should be proud to receive a gem. A lesson for you, work with the workers. Be a good example to them. Good Luck & God Bless. Enjoy the fruit!
Theodore V.

India

Posted 10 days ago

This should give you incentive to work harder
This should give you incentive to work harder
William F.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Well...the best thing here might be that it motivates YOU to go up!!! And lead by example!
Well...the best thing here might be that it motivates YOU to go up!!!
And lead by example!
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

You accept him/her with open arms.
You accept him/her with open arms.
34x SUPPORT
Robertson D.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

You are lucky to have such a PSA. please encourage him/ her to keep moving on
You are lucky to have such a PSA. please encourage him/ her to keep moving on
James O.

Kenya

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

[b]If they are higher VP than you be PROUD like I am of my PSA Douglass Vossbrink who will likely beat me to Gold Team Leader.[/b] Making if to Executive Affiliate however is vital to your success as none of his VP or your VP will mean anything to you income wise without taking that step. You earn nothing from VersaPoints or Matching VersaPoints until you become an Executive Affiliate, only Direct Commissions if they decide to buy something from TripleClicks. [b]Now that doesn't mean go out and spend money.[/b] The best way to make it to Executive Affiliate is to refer Personally Referred Members to TripleClicks who then make purchases. When that happens not only do you earn Direct Commissions but you keep 100% of the VP that would have been earned had they been affiliates or PSA. Just one sale a month could make you a team leader in no time. Good luck and God Bless, Andy Zeus Anderson
If they are higher VP than you be PROUD like I am of my PSA Douglass Vossbrink who will likely beat me to Gold Team Leader.

Making if to Executive Affiliate however is vital to your success as none of his VP or your VP will mean anything to you income wise without taking that step. You earn nothing from VersaPoints or Matching VersaPoints until you become an Executive Affiliate, only Direct Commissions if they decide to buy something from TripleClicks.

Now that doesn't mean go out and spend money.

The best way to make it to Executive Affiliate is to refer Personally Referred Members to TripleClicks who then make purchases. When that happens not only do you earn Direct Commissions but you keep 100% of the VP that would have been earned had they been affiliates or PSA. Just one sale a month could make you a team leader in no time.

Good luck and God Bless,

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Isaiah A, In any case your PSA updates activity would do nothing more than to drive you up and forward.. Congrats
Hi Isaiah A,

In any case your PSA updates activity would do nothing more than to drive you up and forward..
Congrats
Samuel M.

Nigeria

| Edit settings