Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Guaranteed Win Auctions!

Posted 2 months ago More by Aderibigbe A.

good day everybody, i have a question concerning Guaranteed Win Auctions, assuming i bid and i win CSA(s) IN THE AUCTION, won't i lose them {CSA(s)} at the end of the month for not reaching an EA status?
good day everybody,
i have a question concerning Guaranteed Win Auctions, assuming i bid and i win CSA(s) IN THE AUCTION, won't i lose them {CSA(s)} at the end of the month for not reaching an EA status?
SUPPORT
Aderibigbe A.

Nigeria

Liked by Katrina D.

Posted 2 months ago

That is clearly stated on that auctions page. You are need be EA or higher in rank, if you want have CSAs. Best regards Svend
That is clearly stated on that auctions page.

You are need be EA or higher in rank, if you want have CSAs.

Best regards
Svend
55x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Katrina D.

Posted 2 months ago More by Aderibigbe A.

thank you
thank you
SUPPORT
Aderibigbe A.

Nigeria

Liked by Katrina D.

Posted 2 months ago

Don't look at it like that Aderibigbe. Think I am going to win a CSA and make EA this month." You can do it. Think positively and positive things come your way.
Don't look at it like that Aderibigbe. Think I am going to win a CSA and make EA this month." You can do it. Think positively and positive things come your way.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,931 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

You need to make purchase of the price you bid and also EA status to qualified you with all the benefit attached to it, making EA is little bit easy, just follows this step, Required VP for EA: 1500 VP For the first month, DAILY ACTION: Daily Task = 12VP/day x 30 = 360VP MONTHLY ACTION: Rate your Sponsor/Co-Sponsor = 10VP Set your monthly Goal = 5VP Reviewing T Connect Page=5VP WEEKLY ACTION: Sending Team email = 20VP/wk. x 4 = 80VP You have to Be EA to get points for this. (Some times there are five weeks and unless I need the VP I save one week for the new month you have all week to send the message so it works out.) Posting in Stream Post = 3VP x 4 = 12VP Equals. And make addition purchase.
You need to make purchase of the price you bid and also EA status to qualified you with all the benefit attached to it, making EA is little bit easy, just follows this step, Required VP for EA: 1500 VP
For the first month,
DAILY ACTION:
Daily Task = 12VP/day x 30 = 360VP
MONTHLY ACTION:
Rate your Sponsor/Co-Sponsor = 10VP Set your monthly Goal = 5VP Reviewing T Connect Page=5VP
WEEKLY ACTION:
Sending Team email = 20VP/wk. x 4 = 80VP You have to Be EA to get points for this. (Some times there are five weeks and unless I need the VP I save one week for the new month you have all week to send the message so it works out.) Posting in Stream Post = 3VP x 4 = 12VP Equals. And make addition purchase.
5x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

| Edit settings