Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning..

Posted 10 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, [img]http://i.imgur.com/ev67Gel.jpg[/img] "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele [b]I'm often asked, how do you perseverance day-in and day-out 24/7 without fail?[/b] For me it's simple, I love what I do and do what I love and share it with the world. [b]What do I love you might ask?[/b] I love generating traffic to my gateways and sharing my results with my fellow members using only FREE advertising to attain the results. Currently I'm promoting my [b]JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:[/b] http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/xxxxxxx The JMT gateway show proof of what I have accoumplished in SFI for the world and my fellow SFI'ers to see: [b]Here's a brief example what they see (Proof):[/b] - Gold Team Leader (I used only my Freegateway to attain it) - Designated Diamond - Member since 2002 (perseverance) - TC TOP 100 SELLER - 5 ECA REFERRALS - #1 TOP ENROLLER - 128-MONTH EA STREAK (I'm all the way in) - #1 TOP ENROLLER BTW, All the above was attained by me using ONLY Free Advertising! (The Experts and Gurus said Free Advertising Don't work and a waste of time) [b]Tip:[/b] follow Pele's advice, Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele

I'm often asked, how do you perseverance day-in and day-out 24/7 without fail?

For me it's simple, I love what I do and do what I love and share it with the world.

What do I love you might ask?

I love generating traffic to my gateways and sharing my results with my fellow members using only FREE advertising to attain the results.

Currently I'm promoting my JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:

www.joinmySFIteam.com/xxxxxxx

The JMT gateway show proof of what I have accoumplished in SFI for the world and my fellow SFI'ers to see:

Here's a brief example what they see (Proof):

- Gold Team Leader (I used only my Freegateway to attain it)
- Designated Diamond
- Member since 2002 (perseverance)
- TC TOP 100 SELLER
- 5 ECA REFERRALS
- #1 TOP ENROLLER
- 128-MONTH EA STREAK (I'm all the way in)
- #1 TOP ENROLLER

BTW, All the above was attained by me using ONLY Free Advertising! (The Experts and Gurus said Free Advertising Don't work and a waste of time)

Tip: follow Pele's advice, Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Great ! Tommie.
Great ! Tommie.
fahad b.

India

Posted 10 days ago

Yes Tommie, i agree and subscribe to this great thread of yours. "Success is no Accident"
Yes Tommie, i agree and subscribe to this great thread of yours. "Success is no Accident"
Ayoola O.

Nigeria

Liked by Lawrence M.

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Yes tommie K I totally agree with you. Success is not accidental. In every thing, we need to have regular and coherent programs, we have to set our goal, we must have a plan, and most importantly, we must have a burning passion for doing it. I have to thank and appreciate your many friend Tommy several times a few times, and to tell you that I am grateful for all the efforts and love you have on the card. I should make you a model. Loveing ​​what we do brings a lot of hard work, because you're trying to do what you like. And when love and friendship work and work in you, and ultimately, what you do is succeed. . Thanks
Hello
Yes tommie K
I totally agree with you. Success is not accidental.
In every thing, we need to have regular and coherent programs, we have to set our goal, we must have a plan, and most importantly, we must have a burning passion for doing it.
I have to thank and appreciate your many friend Tommy several times a few times, and to tell you that I am grateful for all the efforts and love you have on the card. I should make you a model.
Loveing ​​what we do brings a lot of hard work, because you're trying to do what you like. And when love and friendship work and work in you, and ultimately, what you do is succeed. .
Thanks

Posted 10 days ago

Awesome! Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!). There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it. Thanks! :alien:
Awesome!

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!).

There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it.

Thanks!

Thomas W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Motivational.You were gifted for this talent that you expressed out for other affiliates to learn more from this.Hard work is no accident and Practice Makes Perfect.
Motivational.You were gifted for this talent that you expressed out for other affiliates to learn more from this.Hard work is no accident and Practice Makes Perfect.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Posted 10 days ago

So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong! [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpV_ua8IC-POLMfASTQU60s5skYu3TelXXsR4aUWNqspVKvmaRLg[/img]
So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!

201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Tommie, you got that right! Rome wasn't build in a day. Perseverance, doing a little each day, consistency, duplication, be teachable and willing to help others. So...how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! There's no " I " in T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." To our success...
Hi Tommie, you got that right! Rome wasn't build in a day. Perseverance, doing a little each day, consistency, duplication, be teachable and willing to help others. So...how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! There's no " I " in T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." To our success...
6x SUPPORT
Steve H.

United States

E365 Country Champion

[quote=1111039]Awesome! Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!). There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it. Thanks! :alien: [/quote] Hi Thomas, Go for it! If you like you can use all of my post in the forum. You might see them again in the book that I might write some day!:sunglasses:
Thomas W. posted:
Awesome!

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!).

There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it.

Thanks!

Hi Thomas,

Go for it! If you like you can use all of my post in the forum. You might see them again in the book that I might write some day!

4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James O. Thomas W.

[quote=1111054]So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong! [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpV_ua8IC-POLMfASTQU60s5skYu3TelXXsR4aUWNqspVKvmaRLg[/img][/quote] Hi Randy, That pictures is worth a thousands words of what not to do!:sunglasses:
Randy I. posted:
So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!

Hi Randy,

That pictures is worth a thousands words of what not to do!

4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James O.

[quote=1111059]Hi Tommie, you got that right! Rome wasn't build in a day. Perseverance, doing a little each day, consistency, duplication, be teachable and willing to help others. So...how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! There's no " I " in T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." To our success...[/quote] Hi Steve, The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu [img]https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/l/laotzu/137141/laotzu1.jpg[/img] l
Steve H. posted:

Hi Steve,

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu

l
4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Mahmut P. James O.

Posted 10 days ago

Hi Tommie K. These can't be any less a fact. Success is an intentional and strategic act. Thanks again.
Hi Tommie K.

These can't be any less a fact. Success is an intentional and strategic act.
Thanks again.

Samuel M.

Nigeria

Liked by Mahmut P. James O.

| Edit settings