Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning.. Posts by Tommie Kirkland

Posted 7 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, [img]http://i.imgur.com/ev67Gel.jpg[/img] "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele [b]I'm often asked, how do you perseverance day-in and day-out 24/7 without fail?[/b] For me it's simple, I love what I do and do what I love and share it with the world. [b]What do I love you might ask?[/b] I love generating traffic to my gateways and sharing my results with my fellow members using only FREE advertising to attain the results. Currently I'm promoting my [b]JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:[/b] http://www.joinmySFIteam.com/xxxxxxx The JMT gateway show proof of what I have accoumplished in SFI for the world and my fellow SFI'ers to see: [b]Here's a brief example what they see (Proof):[/b] - Gold Team Leader (I used only my Freegateway to attain it) - Designated Diamond - Member since 2002 (perseverance) - TC TOP 100 SELLER - 5 ECA REFERRALS - #1 TOP ENROLLER - 128-MONTH EA STREAK (I'm all the way in) - #1 TOP ENROLLER BTW, All the above was attained by me using ONLY Free Advertising! (The Experts and Gurus said Free Advertising Don't work and a waste of time) [b]Tip:[/b] follow Pele's advice, Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." - Pele

I'm often asked, how do you perseverance day-in and day-out 24/7 without fail?

For me it's simple, I love what I do and do what I love and share it with the world.

What do I love you might ask?

I love generating traffic to my gateways and sharing my results with my fellow members using only FREE advertising to attain the results.

Currently I'm promoting my JMT "Join My Team" Gateway:

www.joinmySFIteam.com/xxxxxxx

The JMT gateway show proof of what I have accoumplished in SFI for the world and my fellow SFI'ers to see:

Here's a brief example what they see (Proof):

- Gold Team Leader (I used only my Freegateway to attain it)
- Designated Diamond
- Member since 2002 (perseverance)
- TC TOP 100 SELLER
- 5 ECA REFERRALS
- #1 TOP ENROLLER
- 128-MONTH EA STREAK (I'm all the way in)
- #1 TOP ENROLLER

BTW, All the above was attained by me using ONLY Free Advertising! (The Experts and Gurus said Free Advertising Don't work and a waste of time)

Tip: follow Pele's advice, Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.
4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1111039]Awesome! Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!). There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it. Thanks! :alien: [/quote] Hi Thomas, Go for it! If you like you can use all of my post in the forum. You might see them again in the book that I might write some day!:sunglasses:
Thomas W. posted:
Awesome!

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to "steal" this post and make it a Newsletter (with proper credit and link, of course!).

There are many who I know won't read it here and they are the ones who really need to see it.

Thanks!

Hi Thomas,

Go for it! If you like you can use all of my post in the forum. You might see them again in the book that I might write some day!

4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James O. Thomas W.

[quote=1111054]So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong! [img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpV_ua8IC-POLMfASTQU60s5skYu3TelXXsR4aUWNqspVKvmaRLg[/img][/quote] Hi Randy, That pictures is worth a thousands words of what not to do!:sunglasses:
Randy I. posted:
So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong!

Hi Randy,

That pictures is worth a thousands words of what not to do!

4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James O.

[quote=1111059]Hi Tommie, you got that right! Rome wasn't build in a day. Perseverance, doing a little each day, consistency, duplication, be teachable and willing to help others. So...how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! There's no " I " in T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." To our success...[/quote] Hi Steve, The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu [img]https://www.brainyquote.com/photos_tr/en/l/laotzu/137141/laotzu1.jpg[/img] l
Steve H. posted:
Hi Tommie, you got that right! Rome wasn't build in a day. Perseverance, doing a little each day, consistency, duplication, be teachable and willing to help others. So...how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time! There's no " I " in T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." To our success...

Hi Steve,

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. - Lao Tzu

l
4x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Mahmut P. James O.

| Edit settings