Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Triplecliks connection not available

Posted 2 months ago More by Arun Kumar R.

Dear Forum Members, I'm not getting connected to Triplecliks, on connection response is coming :Triplecliks sent a invalid response : , tell me what's wrong with the system. Thanking you.
Dear Forum Members,

I'm not getting connected to Triplecliks, on connection response is coming :Triplecliks sent a invalid response : , tell me what's wrong with the system.

Thanking you.
Arun Kumar R.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Arun Please go to Support on the Black Tool Bar, go to Contact Us and send support a ticket. with much success
Hi Arun

Please go to Support on the Black Tool Bar, go to Contact Us and send support a ticket.

with much success
SUPPORT
Robin T.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by William H.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Arun Kumar R, Just connected to triple click a whole ago. I would strongly suggest you look into you internet connection. Afterwards try connecting again. Hope this helps. Samuel
Hi Arun Kumar R,

Just connected to triple click a whole ago. I would strongly suggest you look into you internet connection. Afterwards try connecting again.

Hope this helps.

Samuel
Samuel M.

Nigeria

Liked by Andrew A.

Posted 2 months ago

Correct/best answer as verified by SFI
Clear cookies in your browser, you came to the right place because other affiliates can tell you if the site is down before you waste support's time. TripleClicks is up and working fine which means you either have an older version preventing the live site from loading in which clearing cache will help or you have a slow Internet connection and the connection is timeing out because TripleClicks does have a lot of images which makes loading heavy on resources at times. Andy Zeus Anderson
Clear cookies in your browser, you came to the right place because other affiliates can tell you if the site is down before you waste support's time. TripleClicks is up and working fine which means you either have an older version preventing the live site from loading in which clearing cache will help or you have a slow Internet connection and the connection is timeing out because TripleClicks does have a lot of images which makes loading heavy on resources at times.

Andy Zeus Anderson
33x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Over here in South America I got no problems. Might be your equipment or provider Arun. What do you use to get on line? A PC, a smart phone, tablet and what type of browser do you use? I experienced that with a smart phone I also run into troubles sometimes while my previous browser also had issues. Maybe you want to try another one and check if all your App's are updated. Anyway there is no reason to worry because according to me everything runs fine on the SFI servers. Best of luck?
Over here in South America I got no problems.
Might be your equipment or provider Arun.
What do you use to get on line? A PC, a smart phone, tablet and what type of browser do you use?
I experienced that with a smart phone I also run into troubles sometimes while my previous browser
also had issues. Maybe you want to try another one and check if all your App's are updated.
Anyway there is no reason to worry because according to me everything runs fine on the SFI servers.
Best of luck?
Michael D.

Suriname

Posted 2 months ago More by Arun Kumar R.

How do I add or attach a screen short here in Forum mail so that you can suggest me better? Thanking you
How do I add or attach a screen short here in Forum mail so that you can suggest me better?

Thanking you
Arun Kumar R.

India

E365 Country Champion

| Edit settings