Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Team building

Posted 10 days ago

Can anyone help me I have just sponsored a new PSA , it came from opti build with a keyword of 44 which I have never seen before is this a mistake? Should it be 1104? Thanks in advance.
Can anyone help me I have just sponsored a new PSA , it came from opti build with a keyword of 44 which I have never seen before is this a mistake? Should it be 1104? Thanks in advance.
Roberta bobbie C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Hartense S.

Posted 10 days ago

If the new PSA is contactable, reachable and may become active, I wouldnt think too much about the keycode. Non the less, if you wonder, the best way here would be to contact support or your upline, in case your upline is or has used that keyword, or the least familiar with it. Have a great day :) Bruno
If the new PSA is contactable, reachable and may become active, I wouldnt think too much about the keycode. Non the less, if you wonder, the best way here would be to contact support or your upline, in case your upline is or has used that keyword, or the least familiar with it.

Have a great day :)
Bruno
6x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted 10 days ago, edited 10 days ago

Roberta, if that comes from opti-build, that might be a spillover from one of your uplines and he/she might be using an advertising keycode of 44. Congratulations!!
Roberta, if that comes from opti-build, that might be a spillover from one of your uplines and he/she might be using an advertising keycode of 44. Congratulations!!
4x SUPPORT
Jay H.

United States

Posted 10 days ago

[quote=1111216]Can anyone help me I have just sponsored a new PSA , it came from opti build with a keyword of 44 which I have never seen before is this a mistake? Should it be 1104? Thanks in advance.[/quote] Hi Roberta. Do you mean Keycode? If so I have never seen that either. Did you click on the Affiliates Sponsor Page? to see if all else is working? Let me know your results Have a great day Monika T
Roberta bobbie C. posted:

Hi Roberta.
Do you mean Keycode?
If so I have never seen that either.
Did you click on the Affiliates Sponsor Page? to
see if all else is working?
Let me know your results

Have a great day
Monika T
7x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

Liked by Hartense S.

Posted 9 days ago

If it is from optibuild, it must have a kaycode 44 from the sponsor or upline
If it is from optibuild, it must have a kaycode 44 from the sponsor or upline
50x SUPPORT
Gabriela D.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

If it came from Opti Build one of your upline had to assign the code. It is no mistake take the new PSA and introduce him/her to the business help him/her get started.
If it came from Opti Build one of your upline had to assign the code.
It is no mistake take the new PSA and introduce him/her to the
business help him/her get started.
2x SUPPORT
Hartense S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I.

Posted 9 days ago

Hello, How that 1104 that Roberta mentioned I have lots of that. Who designate that code may:smile: I know?
Hello,
How that 1104 that Roberta mentioned I have lots of that. Who designate that code may
I know?
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 9 days ago

Hi The key codes are assigned to PSAs recruited using different gateways. Most offer there are standard key codes assigned to official SFI gateways and customised key codes are used for lifetime custom domains. The owner of custom domains can set these key codes. It is most likely that the Opti build spill over from these recruiting domains of your sponsor. Enjoy the increment in your team and build the business with new team members. Harshvardhan
Hi
The key codes are assigned to PSAs recruited using different gateways. Most offer there are standard key codes assigned to official SFI gateways and customised key codes are used for lifetime custom domains.

The owner of custom domains can set these key codes. It is most likely that the Opti build spill over from these recruiting domains of your sponsor.

Enjoy the increment in your team and build the business with new team members.

Harshvardhan

| Edit settings