Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

New Internet Income 2.0–Lesson #35: Plugins: Yoast SEO, Part 2

Posted 6 days ago

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/09/13/new-internet-income-2-0-lesson-35-plugins-yoast-seo-part-2/ [img]https://sfinewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/internetincomelogo.gif?w=611[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/09/13/new-internet-income-2-0-lesson-35-plugins-yoast-seo-part-2/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Lori

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for sharing! Great Plugin!
Thanks for sharing! Great Plugin!
6x SUPPORT
Bruno D.

Norway

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks you... Lori configuration of the Yoast SEO plugin, with a focus on the Taxonomies tab and installing and activating the User Profile Picture plugin has been main noting point in lesson#35.
Thanks you... Lori

configuration of the Yoast SEO plugin, with a focus on the Taxonomies tab and installing and activating the User Profile Picture plugin has been main noting point in lesson#35.
4x SUPPORT
PRADEEP S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for sharing Lori. . . very interesting plug-in:exclamation: Regards, Kimball A. Burgess :smile:
Thanks for sharing Lori. . . very interesting plug-in

Regards,
Kimball A. Burgess
3x SUPPORT
Kimball A. B.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Lori. Thank you for this information. I am still new to Word Press. I will use this as my Guide. Have good day. Monika T
Hi Lori.
Thank you for this information.
I am still new to Word Press.
I will use this as my Guide.

Have good day.
Monika T
7x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

Posted 6 days ago

Thanks for sharing. It is great.
Thanks for sharing. It is great.
Tom T.

Nigeria

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Lori, thank you ! SFI always out does itself like no other marketing business anywhere on the internet .Stay Awesome :sunglasses:
Hi Lori, thank you ! SFI always out does itself like no other marketing business anywhere on the internet .Stay Awesome
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Great and awesome
Great and awesome
Lucky O.

Nigeria

Liked by Kelly C. Zoran V.

Posted 6 days ago

It's good idea. In today's digital world, any new idea that is to teach ways about digital is a welcome one. I hope all SFI members can embrace this and use as a platform for signing ups.
It's good idea. In today's digital world, any new idea that is to teach ways about digital is a welcome one. I hope all SFI members can embrace this and use as a platform for signing ups.

Liked by Kelly C. Zoran V.

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago

[quote=1111223]This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/09/13/new-internet-income-2-0-lesson-35-plugins-yoast-seo-part-2/ [img]https://sfinewsblog.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/internetincomelogo.gif?w=611[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] This Internet income lessons would go a long way in giving us new affiliates the insides of what internet business is all about, to this end I admonish you to please take advantage of this lesson in other to forge ahead. Mc-ibiang U. O
Lori posted:
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/09/13/new-internet-income-2-0-lesson-35-plugins-yoast-seo-part-2/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.

This Internet income lessons would go a long way in giving us new affiliates the insides of what internet business is all about, to this end I admonish you to please take advantage of this lesson in other to forge ahead.

Mc-ibiang U. O

Liked by Zoran V.

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Lori, The points emphasized and noted in the thread are very helpful to our business.
Hi Lori,
The points emphasized and noted in the thread are very helpful to our business.
SUPPORT
Ofuonyebi '.

Nigeria

Liked by Zoran V.

Posted 6 days ago

Great forum post lori.. Very helpful
Great forum post lori.. Very helpful
Dennis D.

Philippines

Liked by Zoran V.

| Edit settings