Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

T time tip

Posted 2 months ago

Here's a easy T time tip . When your at T time you can copy paste the ads from there to your social media sites . You can use the SFI Toolbox for your own url or us the share & win .. I like the share & win keeps me in that contest too ! I Iike to place niche ads like health & wellness or household products . Stay Awesome :sunglasses: SFI Toolbox Add to Wishlist Share & Win! Shipping Refunds
Here's a easy T time tip . When your at T time you can copy paste the ads from there to your social media sites . You can use the SFI Toolbox for your own url or us the share & win .. I like the share & win keeps me in that contest too ! I Iike to place niche ads like health & wellness or household products . Stay Awesome

SFI Toolbox Add to Wishlist Share & Win! Shipping Refunds
16x SUPPORT
Bill B.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bill! Nice tip as always ... Thanks for sharing! Stay awesome!
Hi Bill!

Nice tip as always ... Thanks for sharing!

Stay awesome!
184x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111310]Here's a easy T time tip . When your at T time you can copy paste the ads from there to your social media sites . You can use the SFI Toolbox for your own url or us the share & win .. I like the share & win keeps me in that contest too ! I Iike to place niche ads like health & wellness or household products . Stay Awesome :sunglasses: SFI Toolbox Add to Wishlist Share & Win! Shipping Refunds [/quote] Nobody's ever said anything about this?
Bill B. posted:
Here's a easy T time tip . When your at T time you can copy paste the ads from there to your social media sites . You can use the SFI Toolbox for your own url or us the share & win .. I like the share & win keeps me in that contest too ! I Iike to place niche ads like health & wellness or household products . Stay Awesome

SFI Toolbox Add to Wishlist Share & Win! Shipping Refunds

Nobody's ever said anything about this?
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Posted 2 months ago

Nice tip. Thanks for sharing.
Nice tip. Thanks for sharing.
SUPPORT
Masood A.

Bahrain

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Bill remain awesomely blessed for this awesome tip on winning T-Time, the first of its kind in SFI. I am greatly enriched and abundantly endowed with more knowledge to keep more winning t-time. this is why I keep saying that SFI family are the best and SFI the best BUSINESS SCHOOL on EARTH. I join other contributors in saying THANKS BILL for this wonderful piece. ... Stay Blessed. Tony O. Nigeria.
Bill remain awesomely blessed for this awesome tip on winning T-Time, the first of its kind in SFI. I am greatly enriched and abundantly endowed with more knowledge to keep more winning t-time. this is why I keep saying that SFI family are the best and SFI the best BUSINESS SCHOOL on EARTH.
I join other contributors in saying THANKS BILL for this wonderful piece. ... Stay Blessed.
Tony O.
Nigeria.
SUPPORT
Tony O.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

That was great and wonderful tip, Keeping up Sharing so that we can keep up Learning too. Thanks Bill.
That was great and wonderful tip, Keeping up Sharing so that we can keep up Learning too.
Thanks Bill.
4x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

T time tip is beautiful tip stay
Syed Mehmood A.

Pakistan

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111470]T time tip is beautiful tip stay [/quote] Welcome to SFI and our Forum Mehmood A. Expecting speedy Success for you, Stephen
Syed Mehmood A. posted:

Welcome to SFI and our Forum Mehmood A.

Expecting speedy Success for you,
Stephen
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings