Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My Saddest SFI Moment!

contains great tip

Posted 9 days ago More by Max J.

I have copied below an email message I send to my inactive affiliates, PSAs and CSAs, periodically. I have had some success with generating some engagement and feedback. If you're interested, please feel free to use it. You will need to modify a few things (personal data like your name and other particulars). It is best if it reflects your own thoughts and personal voice, but essentially you can use it as it is (with just personal change), if you wish. I hope it helps. ************************************ SUBJECT: ~FIRSTNAME~, here's my saddest SFI Moment! Dear ~FIRSTNAME~, This is Max, your SFI sponsor, co-sponsor or upline, and I’m SAD! Let me tell you why. You see, I joined an absolutely fantastic online business opportunity almost 3 years ago. It was undeniably one of the best choices I’ve every made in committing to build a home business on the internet. During that period I have added thousands of affiliates (potential partners) to my team. These numerous moments when new team members registered their intentions have been extremely PROUD moments for me. BUT for many of you, something happens… For reasons unknown, many of you do not recognize the tremendously valuable opportunity you have been given. Yes, GIVEN, you heard that right. Everything about the opportunity is FREE, without obligations on your part to commit any investment except your time and effort. In spite of that you miss the opportunity by just letting it pass you by! How SAD is that? Surely, for those of us who catch the wave and move forward, the SADDEST moments in SFI come when potential teammates have remained idle for months and after a year are automatically removed from the SFI database. Can you imagine the money you have “left on the table”? Money that could have been in your pocket but will never because it is lost forever. It is indeed SAD but it is NEVER TOO LATE! "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot You can STOP the hemorrhaging by renewing your commitment NOW: 1. Login to SFI back office: http://www.sfimg.com/ 2. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted 3. Read the page that appears and then click the CONTINUE button at the end of the page. 4. Make your decision to move forward with a daily routine. That’s it. Nothing could be simpler. Remember, I stand ready to help you in any way that I can. LET’S GO BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! Kind regards, <Standard signature here>
I have copied below an email message I send to my inactive affiliates, PSAs and CSAs, periodically. I have had some success with generating some engagement and feedback. If you're interested, please feel free to use it. You will need to modify a few things (personal data like your name and other particulars). It is best if it reflects your own thoughts and personal voice, but essentially you can use it as it is (with just personal change), if you wish. I hope it helps.

SUBJECT: ~FIRSTNAME~, here's my saddest SFI Moment!

Dear ~FIRSTNAME~,

This is Max, your SFI sponsor, co-sponsor or upline, and I’m SAD!

Let me tell you why.

You see, I joined an absolutely fantastic online business opportunity almost 3 years ago. It was undeniably one of the best choices I’ve every made in committing to build a home business on the internet. During that period I have added thousands of affiliates (potential partners) to my team.

These numerous moments when new team members registered their intentions have been extremely PROUD moments for me.

BUT for many of you, something happens…

For reasons unknown, many of you do not recognize the tremendously valuable opportunity you have been given.

Yes, GIVEN, you heard that right.

Everything about the opportunity is FREE, without obligations on your part to commit any investment except your time and effort. In spite of that you miss the opportunity by just letting it pass you by!

How SAD is that?

Surely, for those of us who catch the wave and move forward, the SADDEST moments in SFI come when potential teammates have remained idle for months and after a year are automatically removed from the SFI database.

Can you imagine the money you have “left on the table”? Money that could have been in your pocket but will never because it is lost forever.

It is indeed SAD but it is NEVER TOO LATE!

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

You can STOP the hemorrhaging by renewing your commitment NOW:

1. Login to SFI back office: www.sfimg.com/
2. Copy and paste the following URL into your browser: www.sfimg.com/GettingStarted
3. Read the page that appears and then click the CONTINUE button at the end of the page.
4. Make your decision to move forward with a daily routine.

That’s it. Nothing could be simpler.

Remember, I stand ready to help you in any way that I can.

LET’S GO BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER!

Kind regards,
<Standard signature here>
6x SUPPORT
Max J.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Max, This is great post and very good to send inactive members! Thank you!
Dear Max,
This is great post and very good to send inactive members! Thank you!
Slavica D.

Montenegro

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you for sharing this beautiful letter of re-awaking the interest downlines. Hope it works.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful letter of re-awaking the interest downlines. Hope it works.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Max for sharing this wonderful message. Surely it will help motivate inactive members.
Thank you Max for sharing this wonderful message. Surely it will help motivate inactive members.
GERALDO I.

Togo

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks for sharing Max. Maybe it will help some of us also.
Thanks for sharing Max. Maybe it will help some of us also.
Agnes C.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks Max.Nice post.Helpfully and encouraging one.
Thanks Max.Nice post.Helpfully and encouraging one.
4x SUPPORT
Moza M.

Kenya

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Encouraging post. May fire back inactive affiliates for necessary action.
Encouraging post. May fire back inactive affiliates for necessary action.
7x SUPPORT
Adesegun A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Indrajith R.

Hi Max, Thank you for sharing with us an enlargeable post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!!
Hi Max,
Thank you for sharing with us an enlargeable post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!!
3x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago More by Indrajith R.

[quote=1111449]Hi Max, Thank you for sharing with us an enlargeable post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!! [/quote] I do apologies due to my Internet problem ....spelling mistake Hi Max, Thank you for sharing with us an encouraging post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!!
Indrajith R. posted:
Hi Max,
Thank you for sharing with us an enlargeable post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!!

I do apologies due to my Internet problem ....spelling mistake

Hi Max,
Thank you for sharing with us an encouraging post !I think it is so helpful to think actively & to get start.,. BUILD SOMETHING GREAT TOGETHER! great idea to make them realize about the golden opportunity ...!!!!!!!
3x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Max J. Phyllis G.

Posted 9 days ago

Hey Max! Thanks for sharing your message. It's a great way of putting into words what a good number of us are feeling each time we see people just sign up and never look back again. I hope those who are in slumber can be awaken by it and other similar approaches. I know that we have to accept the fact that not everyone are entrepreneurial. But as they say, there is always a glimmer of hope for as long as we live. A second look and an open mind is all we need....
Hey Max! Thanks for sharing your message. It's a great way of putting into words what a good number of us are feeling each time we see people just sign up and never look back again. I hope those who are in slumber can be awaken by it and other similar approaches. I know that we have to accept the fact that not everyone are entrepreneurial. But as they say, there is always a glimmer of hope for as long as we live. A second look and an open mind is all we need....
2x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Max. Thank you for sharing this great post and allowing us to use it. It is indeed so sad that so many of our Affiliates can’t see [b]“ The Forrest From The Tree’s”[/b] so to speak. I will put this to good use To wake up my sleeping Affiliates. Bless you. Monika T
Hi Max.
Thank you for sharing this great post and allowing us to use it.

It is indeed so sad that so many of our Affiliates can’t see
“ The Forrest From The Tree’s” so to speak.

I will put this to good use To wake up my sleeping Affiliates.

Bless you.

Monika T
7x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

Liked by Max J. Phyllis G.

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks to you, Mr Max, for that your wonderful post! It's indeed inspiring and educating!
Thanks to you, Mr Max, for that your wonderful post!
It's indeed inspiring and educating!
SUPPORT
Josephine C.

Nigeria

Liked by Max J.

| Edit settings