Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Second Home CSAs earnings

Posted 9 days ago

Good day Grey, Please I want to know why the "Second Home CSAs" earnings are not added to my commission
Good day Grey,

Please I want to know why the "Second Home CSAs" earnings are not added to my commission
Peter D.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

Peter, You don't receive money for "Second Home CSAs" . Look at your scoreboard under "Second Home CSAs" . There you will see the value of the "Second Home CSAs" That amount will not be added to your commission. You already received the value from the CSA's that were assigned to you. Gabe
Peter,
You don't receive money for "Second Home CSAs" .
Look at your scoreboard under "Second Home CSAs" .
There you will see the value of the "Second Home CSAs"
That amount will not be added to your commission. You already received the
value from the CSA's that were assigned to you.

Gabe
Gabe P.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1111386]Good day Grey, Please I want to know why the "Second Home CSAs" earnings are not added to my commission[/quote] Hi, Peter. When your CSAs purchase items from TripleClicks you get 15% of the commission volume of the items purchased. The amount of your Co-Sponsor Commission is shown at the My Earnings section of your SCOREBOARD tab. On about the 10th. of each month you'll get an email from SFI telling you how much commission you made, which will include CSA commissions. There's a full explanation at item 3 on this page: https://www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan As has been said already, the Second Home CSAs awarded to you have a value showing. It's not a commission. You got free CSAs and the dollar value is, in essence, what you have saved by getting the CSAs given to you. And as you can see from the Compensation Plan, CSAs are a valuable asset and well worth nurturing. All the best, David.
Peter D. posted:
Good day Grey,

Please I want to know why the "Second Home CSAs" earnings are not added to my commission

Hi, Peter.

When your CSAs purchase items from TripleClicks you get 15% of the commission volume of the items purchased.
The amount of your Co-Sponsor Commission is shown at the My Earnings section of your SCOREBOARD tab.

On about the 10th. of each month you'll get an email from SFI telling you how much commission you made, which will include CSA commissions.

There's a full explanation at item 3 on this page: www.sfimg.com/Reference/CompPlan

As has been said already, the Second Home CSAs awarded to you have a value showing. It's not a commission. You got free CSAs and the dollar value is, in essence, what you have saved by getting the CSAs given to you. And as you can see from the Compensation Plan, CSAs are a valuable asset and well worth nurturing.

All the best, David.
David B.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Eldon T.

| Edit settings