Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Sponsor & Co-Sponsor Rating Process

Posted 9 days ago

Hello SFI Community- Last month I received a very low rating from one of my CSAs. When I asked the person why I received such a low rating (and I knew it was that person because I only received 2 other ratings who left me comments) they told me that because they didn't make any money last month that I deserved it. I'm well aware them making money is way out of my control so I started thinking. Is there a way that SFI could ask questions and based on the answer to those questions determine the star rating? For instance maybe ask a series of questions like: *these are just examples* Question: On a scale of 1-5 how often does your sponsor/co-sponsor contact you? Answer: 1 is never and 5 is regularly or Question: On a scale of 1-5 how quickly does your sponsor/co-sponsor respond to questions you have? Answer: Where 1 is He/She doesn't and 5 is Always Then your rating would be based on the answers to questions and generate an overall rating by your score. What do you think? All responses are welcome (it is a forum after all :smile:) -Thomas M.
Hello SFI Community-

Last month I received a very low rating from one of my CSAs. When I asked the person why I received such a low rating (and I knew it was that person because I only received 2 other ratings who left me comments) they told me that because they didn't make any money last month that I deserved it.

I'm well aware them making money is way out of my control so I started thinking. Is there a way that SFI could ask questions and based on the answer to those questions determine the star rating?

For instance maybe ask a series of questions like:

*these are just examples*

Question:
On a scale of 1-5 how often does your sponsor/co-sponsor contact you?

Answer:
1 is never and 5 is regularly

or

Question:
On a scale of 1-5 how quickly does your sponsor/co-sponsor respond to questions you have?

Answer:
Where 1 is He/She doesn't and 5 is Always

Then your rating would be based on the answers to questions and generate an overall rating by your score.

What do you think?

All responses are welcome (it is a forum after all
)

-Thomas M.
15x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Hi Thomas, I am sorry about that situation. We try here to help everyone and meet each other, but somethimes appears some sort of people who are dissatisfied and guilty others for their own frustration and failure, and this should not discourage us. I know that it affects us, but we are not guilty and we just have to continue as we are or even better. I think that there are so many good sponsors here and that they all deserve high scores. :star::star2::star::star2::star: Regards, Slavica
Hi Thomas,

I am sorry about that situation. We try here to help everyone and meet each other, but somethimes appears some sort of people who are dissatisfied and guilty others for their own frustration and failure, and this should not discourage us. I know that it affects us, but we are not guilty and we just have to continue as we are or even better.
I think that there are so many good sponsors here and that they all deserve high scores.

Regards,
Slavica
Slavica D.

Montenegro

Posted 9 days ago

I believe there were similar previous postings about Sponsor rating ... and I remember even I posted once something about descriptive rating. I'm sorry for your bad rating Thomas, which is caused by your member who do not accept responsabillity for his work here. Your suggestions are good and I hope that once in a future maybe we could have something similar. In the meantime what you can do is to send them every month such a questions asking them what they expect from their Sponsor and in what measure. Seeing the answer of a person who gave you a low rating, it occurs to me that maybe you could clear up their expectations. Such response that you've got is pointing that the person didn't understand still that he/she is responsable for his/her own success here.. What you can do in the meantime is to point on advertising techniques and Rules of Success. Changing the mindset from a worker to an entrepreneur is the most difficult thing for our members ... and as long some of them think their Sponsors have a magic wand to make their earnings for them, you will get low ratings from such a people. Give your best and move further - there will be people who would appreciate your work. To your success :blush:
I believe there were similar previous postings about Sponsor rating ... and I remember even I posted once something about descriptive rating.
I'm sorry for your bad rating Thomas, which is caused by your member who do not accept responsabillity for his work here.
Your suggestions are good and I hope that once in a future maybe we could have something similar. In the meantime what you can do is to send them every month such a questions asking them what they expect from their Sponsor and in what measure.

Seeing the answer of a person who gave you a low rating, it occurs to me that maybe you could clear up their expectations. Such response that you've got is pointing that the person didn't understand still that he/she is responsable for his/her own success here.. What you can do in the meantime is to point on advertising techniques and Rules of Success.
Changing the mindset from a worker to an entrepreneur is the most difficult thing for our members ... and as long some of them think their Sponsors have a magic wand to make their earnings for them, you will get low ratings from such a people.
Give your best and move further - there will be people who would appreciate your work.
To your success
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Yea, I know the feeling. I get 5's from everyone but the new guy, who gives me a 3, hahaha. What I do is ask how I could do a better job for them, as you did. If the guy tells me it was because he made no money... well, he might get something like: Sir, I'm sorry that YOU did not generate the income that you wanted. I am here to answer every question you may have, and I will spend extra hours to make sure I do. However, I don't run YOUR business, YOU do! The low rating is your right to give, but we both know I deserve better. In spite of your unfair rating, I stand ready to offer any insights, answers to questions, or tips to help you have a better month this time. Your Sponsor/CoSponsor Name I don't think changing the way we are rated would matter. Anyway, it's not a big concern unless many people are giving you a low rating, and that is the real indicator.
Yea, I know the feeling. I get 5's from everyone but the new guy, who gives me a 3, hahaha. What I do is ask how I could do a better job for them, as you did.

If the guy tells me it was because he made no money... well, he might get something like:

Sir, I'm sorry that YOU did not generate the income that you wanted. I am here to answer every question you may have, and I will spend extra hours to make sure I do. However, I don't run YOUR business, YOU do! The low rating is your right to give, but we both know I deserve better.

In spite of your unfair rating, I stand ready to offer any insights, answers to questions, or tips to help you have a better month this time.

Your Sponsor/CoSponsor
Name

I don't think changing the way we are rated would matter. Anyway, it's not a big concern unless many people are giving you a low rating, and that is the real indicator.
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi, Don't worry too much about an occasional low rating. Inevitably, you cannot control everyone. At least you tried to find out. I like what Randy suggested in his reply. As leaders, the key is to see how we can better serve our teams. I think it's always best to see what we can do better, even if we did not do anything wrong. Think about it this way, we are part of a world wide group of affiliates all with different personalities, motivations, goals, skill level, local customs, and more. I'm sure you get the point. Stay positive!
Hi,

Don't worry too much about an occasional low rating. Inevitably, you cannot control everyone. At least you tried to find out. I like what Randy suggested in his reply.

As leaders, the key is to see how we can better serve our teams.

I think it's always best to see what we can do better, even if we did not do anything wrong. Think about it this way, we are part of a world wide group of affiliates all with different personalities, motivations, goals, skill level, local customs, and more. I'm sure you get the point.

Stay positive!
SUPPORT
George E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Thomas, good post. I suggest you send these questions to your team. After all, it is there business. SLW
Hello Thomas, good post. I suggest you send these questions to your team. After all, it is there business. SLW
Shadrick L W.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 7 days ago

It's unfortunate Thomas but my advice is don't let anyone's frustrations get to you. Could you please put your advice in the suggestion forum? Because I do agree with it wholesale. Regards
It's unfortunate Thomas but my advice is don't let anyone's frustrations get to you. Could you please put your advice in the suggestion forum? Because I do agree with it wholesale. Regards
Rahma U.

Nigeria

Liked by Thomas M.

| Edit settings