Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

AMAZON cash card for Indian Affiliates

Posted 9 days ago More by SANKAR H.

Wish SFI could introduce soon the [b]Amazon cash card[/b] for Indian affiliates. At present, bidding of this item by indian affiliates is prohibited in PB auctions . Given the fact that India is one of the fastest growing nation for SFI affiliateship and Amazon has a huge customer base in indian market, Indian affiliates and PRMs will simply love it. Thanks
Wish SFI could introduce soon
the Amazon cash card for Indian affiliates.

At present, bidding of this item by indian affiliates is prohibited in PB auctions .
Given the fact that India is one of the fastest growing nation for SFI affiliateship
and Amazon has a huge customer base in indian market,
Indian affiliates and PRMs will simply love it.
Thanks
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

Posted 9 days ago

very good suggestion sir
very good suggestion sir
rupneet s.

India

Liked by James O.

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Sankar, I Totally agree with you. Mr Gery should take this issue on a priority base. India is the #2 country on the SFI Business list. After all, Amazon has a good stand in India. More often my son books products from Amazon India. I am sure we would all love to see this happen soon. Thanks for your suggestion, Sankar.
Hi Sankar,
I Totally agree with you. Mr Gery should take this issue on a priority base. India is the #2 country on the SFI Business list.
After all, Amazon has a good stand in India. More often my son books products from Amazon India. I am sure we would all love to see this happen soon. Thanks for your suggestion, Sankar.
Theodore V.

India

Posted 9 days ago

how to i am getting amazon cash card in this sfi
how to i am getting amazon cash card in this sfi
Kumar A.

India

Posted 9 days ago

Right now it is something between Amazon and India preventing Sale through available means to TripleClicks for Amazona India Gift Cards, Gery too is hoping for a resolve to the issue in the near future as SFI would be crazy to not offer them by choice. Andy Zeus Anderson
Right now it is something between Amazon and India preventing Sale through available means to TripleClicks for Amazona India Gift Cards, Gery too is hoping for a resolve to the issue in the near future as SFI would be crazy to not offer them by choice.

Andy Zeus Anderson
31x SUPPORT
Andrew A.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hope Gery will look into this an resolve the issue as early as possible for the benefits of Indian community
Hope Gery will look into this an resolve the issue as early as possible for the benefits of Indian community

SUPPORT
Jayashree R.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

It is frustrating to see ,I cant bid on item I wish to win . But ,there may be some valid reason behind it . Indians can select even Amazon.com cards and use them for buying . Or any other Amazon sites available to get .
It is frustrating to see ,I cant bid on item I wish to win . But ,there may be some valid reason behind it .
Indians can select even Amazon.com cards and use them for buying . Or any other Amazon sites available to get .
Rekha D.

India

Andy, thanks for the background info. Have a nice day.
Andy, thanks for the background info.
Have a nice day.
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

Hello Kumar, Now on cue from Andy who just clarified my query , I just took some time to see who can buy Amazon cash card fromTC. It is only afiliates of USA, Canada, few other European countries and China who can buy it ( i.e can take part in PB auction for this item also, I guess). You can't buyit from TC or win it in PB auction if you are from India.
Hello Kumar,

Now on cue from Andy who just clarified my query , I just took some time to see
who can buy Amazon cash card fromTC.
It is only afiliates of USA, Canada, few other European countries
and China who can buy it ( i.e can take part in PB auction for this item also, I guess).

You can't buyit from TC or win it in PB auction if you are from India.
SUPPORT
SANKAR H.

India

| Edit settings