Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Stay or give up?

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago More by Slavica D.

Hello Everyone. [b]How can we stay motivated if the new members which we bring here do not want to work at all?[/b] We invest our energy and time into advertising and making a team, but the result is much harder to come. We are trying to change access to our members, advertising sites, blogs and a lot of things that are related to this. What we're wrong with? I have much registered members, but they are not working, or they easily give up and never apply again. I've been working for almost three months, and I know that every beginning is hard, but it would mean a lot to me when I heard what was your experience as a beginner here.
Hello Everyone.

How can we stay motivated if the new members which we bring here do not want to work at all?
We invest our energy and time into advertising and making a team, but the result is much harder to come. We are trying to change access to our members, advertising sites, blogs and a lot of things that are related to this.
What we're wrong with? I have much registered members, but they are not working, or they easily give up and never apply again. I've been working for almost three months, and I know that every beginning is hard, but it would mean a lot to me when I heard what was your experience as a beginner here.
Slavica D.

Montenegro

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Stavica, Welcome to SFI. Sometimes it takes time for affiliates to decide if they want to be a part of something new. Getting started is the hardest part of starting something new. You have to motivate yourself, stay in touch with the Forum and share. Go to LaunchPad Lessons and start with the basics: (the rocket icon on your Homepage). Don't give up and keep send the e-mails one day some one will work and when they do work with the workers. I hope this helps
Hi Stavica,

Welcome to SFI. Sometimes it takes time for affiliates to decide if they want to be a part of something new. Getting started is the hardest part of starting something new. You have to motivate yourself, stay in touch with the Forum and share. Go to LaunchPad Lessons and start with the basics: (the rocket icon on your Homepage). Don't give up and keep send the e-mails one day some one will work and when they do work with the workers. I hope this helps
13x SUPPORT
Gladys K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Slavica, it took me 6 months to get my first long-term active team member. Do Not give up! If I had given up after 3 months, I would not have the team and earnings opportunities that I am achieving now...one year with SFI. Be determined, patient and you will succeed. Hope this helps. Mare
Slavica, it took me 6 months to get my first long-term active team member. Do Not give up! If I had given up after 3 months, I would not have the team and earnings opportunities that I am achieving now...one year with SFI. Be determined, patient and you will succeed.
Hope this helps.
Mare
34x SUPPORT
Marilyn I.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Randy I.

It took me 7 months to get my first active PSA. I knew nothing about marketing, and precious little about computers. Getting started can be slow, but it's not just about building a team. It's also about building knowledge. It's about building marketing skills. Personally, I would now tell anyone that if you are not willing to give it 2 years, don't even get started. That's not to say that success cannot come much quicker, but with so much information contained within this site, it takes a good while to build a solid foundation to really get rolling. 2 Years is nothing for the serious business person.
It took me 7 months to get my first active PSA. I knew nothing about marketing, and precious little about computers. Getting started can be slow, but it's not just about building a team. It's also about building knowledge. It's about building marketing skills.

Personally, I would now tell anyone that if you are not willing to give it 2 years, don't even get started. That's not to say that success cannot come much quicker, but with so much information contained within this site, it takes a good while to build a solid foundation to really get rolling.

2 Years is nothing for the serious business person.
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Slavica, I understand your frustration. There are many types of people who sign up for online businesses, the two you will meet most often are the "sign up and give up" and the "willing but unsure". The willing but unsure can be coached and encouraged to move forward and succeed the others are mostly looking for the instant gratification of money now with no effort. If you have tried to motivate those in your down line and they don't seem to respond check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date? If so then they may (not always but probably) be in that group on a instant gratification kick. They looked at the information on the site, realized they would have to put in effort to make it work and decided rather than canceling their account to just leave and not return. However, don't give up on your teammates, there maybe a few, even if it's only one, that will respond to your encouragement. and helping one affliate who wants to suceed is better than trying to drag success out of 50 who have no interest. Just a suggestion. Good luck!
Slavica,
I understand your frustration. There are many types of people who sign up for online businesses, the two you will meet most often are the "sign up and give up" and the "willing but unsure". The willing but unsure can be coached and encouraged to move forward and succeed the others are mostly looking for the instant gratification of money now with no effort.
If you have tried to motivate those in your down line and they don't seem to respond check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date?
If so then they may (not always but probably) be in that group on a instant gratification kick. They looked at the information on the site, realized they would have to put in effort to make it work and decided rather than canceling their account to just leave and not return.
However, don't give up on your teammates, there maybe a few, even if it's only one, that will respond to your encouragement. and helping one affliate who wants to suceed is better than trying to drag success out of 50 who have no interest.
Just a suggestion. Good luck!
Rebecca S.

United States

Posted 9 days ago More by Randy I.

[quote=1111498]Slavica, I understand your frustration. There are many types of people who sign up for online businesses, the two you will meet most often are the "sign up and give up" and the "willing but unsure". The willing but unsure can be coached and encouraged to move forward and succeed the others are mostly looking for the instant gratification of money now with no effort. If you have tried to motivate those in your down line and they don't seem to respond check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date? If so then they may (not always but probably) be in that group on a instant gratification kick. They looked at the information on the site, realized they would have to put in effort to make it work and decided rather than canceling their account to just leave and not return. However, don't give up on your teammates, there maybe a few, even if it's only one, that will respond to your encouragement. and helping one affliate who wants to suceed is better than trying to drag success out of 50 who have no interest. Just a suggestion. Good luck![/quote] [b] "check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date?"[/b] - I am a BIG believer in this. I look for those that have come back for another look as the better prospects.
Rebecca S. posted:
Slavica,
I understand your frustration. There are many types of people who sign up for online businesses, the two you will meet most often are the "sign up and give up" and the "willing but unsure". The willing but unsure can be coached and encouraged to move forward and succeed the others are mostly looking for the instant gratification of money now with no effort.
If you have tried to motivate those in your down line and they don't seem to respond check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date?
If so then they may (not always but probably) be in that group on a instant gratification kick. They looked at the information on the site, realized they would have to put in effort to make it work and decided rather than canceling their account to just leave and not return.
However, don't give up on your teammates, there maybe a few, even if it's only one, that will respond to your encouragement. and helping one affliate who wants to suceed is better than trying to drag success out of 50 who have no interest.
Just a suggestion. Good luck!

"check their last login date. Was it the same as their sign up date?"
- I am a BIG believer in this. I look for those that have come back for another look as the better prospects.
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Some people have been here far longer than you and are just now seeing some success. This business takes time to build. For some people, success might be in a few months, but for most, success can take years. You have to stay determined to see this through. Keep sponsoring. Eventually you will find someone who will take this business by the horns and run with it. Don't give up!
Some people have been here far longer than you and are just now seeing some success. This business takes time to build. For some people, success might be in a few months, but for most, success can take years. You have to stay determined to see this through. Keep sponsoring. Eventually you will find someone who will take this business by the horns and run with it. Don't give up!
SUPPORT
Kevin M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Slavica, I can appreciate your frustration. Sometimes, our affiliates do not realize this is about real business and real commitment to the decision to work towards their chosen goal. Other times, people think this is a Get-Rich-Quick program. Once they realize that they will need to put in some time, and effort, they quit Still others, begin to work good, until something happens in their lives that causes them to leave. These, sometimes, come back. Keep up with you faith and commitment to offer your team help, and you will get there. Like me, it may take a bit of time. Be blessed, and successful! Terry C
Hello Slavica,

I can appreciate your frustration. Sometimes, our affiliates do not realize this is about real business and real commitment to the decision to work towards their chosen goal. Other times, people think this is a Get-Rich-Quick program. Once they realize that they will need to put in some time, and effort, they quit Still others, begin to work good, until something happens in their lives that causes them to leave. These, sometimes, come back.

Keep up with you faith and commitment to offer your team help, and you will get there. Like me, it may take a bit of time.

Be blessed, and successful!

Terry C
SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Posted 9 days ago

Slavica, stay or give up is up to you. But before you decide, listen to others here telling you that it takes time to find that five diamonds you are looking for. Look back to the day you sign up over two months ago and think of what the motivation that make you decide to sign up with SFI. What was your dreams? - and hold on to that! You are new here and there are many successful people who already did it but took their time to make it happen. There is no secret - it is simply keep on digging and bringing more new PSAs everyday. Share with them your dreams and what you see in this business. And finally only work with those who want the business - don't let those NO keep you down. Keep digging and keep doing. One day, you will collect those diamonds. Your friend in SFI, Jay- [img]https://i.imgur.com/NNjgVoa.jpg[/img]
Slavica, stay or give up is up to you. But before you decide, listen to others here telling you that it takes time to find that five diamonds you are looking for. Look back to the day you sign up over two months ago and think of what the motivation that make you decide to sign up with SFI. What was your dreams? - and hold on to that!

You are new here and there are many successful people who already did it but took their time to make it happen. There is no secret - it is simply keep on digging and bringing more new PSAs everyday. Share with them your dreams and what you see in this business. And finally only work with those who want the business - don't let those NO keep you down. Keep digging and keep doing. One day, you will collect those diamonds.

Your friend in SFI,
Jay-
4x SUPPORT
Jay H.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

The nature of the industry is such that 90 percent plus will be inactive. Numbers game and you will find diamonds as is evident here.
The nature of the industry is such that 90 percent plus will be inactive. Numbers game and you will find diamonds as is evident here.
34x SUPPORT
Robertson D.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Slavica, if you have never done marketing, affiliate marketing, mlm or have sales experience. The odds of making money or having a active team may not happen quickly. With luck, it could happen but you need a real plan, have long term plan. What your building a real business. It took me long time to get active team; my dream motivated me not the active affiliates. And my dream still motivate me each day not the affiliates. Work on your dream make it bigger, imagine having an active team, work those goals and create new goals. Keep promoting and learning and referring that how you find active affiliates!:dart: SFI Nelson Burgos
Slavica, if you have never done marketing, affiliate marketing, mlm or have sales experience. The odds of making money or having a active team may not happen quickly. With luck, it could happen but you need a real plan, have long term plan. What your building a real business. It took me long time to get active team; my dream motivated me not the active affiliates. And my dream still motivate me each day not the affiliates. Work on your dream make it bigger, imagine having an active team, work those goals and create new goals. Keep promoting and learning and referring that how you find active affiliates!

SFI Nelson Burgos
14x SUPPORT
Nelson B.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Slavica, As you have noticed by reading the comments, majority of affiliates have stated it took them 6 months are longer to acquire their first active PSA. Since building our own businesses, when it comes to getting PSAS, each individual is different. We can't determine who will become an active referral and who won't. If an individual has family or friends they can promote their business to, that's a plus for them. If they know you are involved and you share your interest with them, then there you go, you have a start building your business. One thing you must never do is give up, every single individual at SFI has been down the road with inactive referrals. Don't give up on the inactive ones either, as you may just be surprised one day. They may be sitting on the sidelines, watching what is going on. Keep sending the emails to them, Another important step, keep promoting and promoting, that's an important process you always want to have to go. As some may go, you have new ones come in. I wish you all the success.
Hi Slavica,
As you have noticed by reading the comments, majority of affiliates have stated it took them 6 months are longer to acquire their first active PSA. Since building our own businesses, when it comes to getting PSAS, each individual is different. We can't determine who will become an active referral and who won't. If an individual has family or friends they can promote their business to, that's a plus for them. If they know you are involved and you share your interest with them, then there you go, you have a start building your business.
One thing you must never do is give up, every single individual at SFI has been down the road with inactive referrals. Don't give up on the inactive ones either, as you may just be surprised one day. They may be sitting on the sidelines, watching what is going on. Keep sending the emails to them, Another important step, keep promoting and promoting, that's an important process you always want to have to go. As some may go, you have new ones come in. I wish you all the success.
3x SUPPORT
Susie M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings