Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

The only way to do a great job.

Posted 2 months ago

"The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you have not found it yet, keep looking. Do not settle down. As with all that is proper to the heart, you will know it when you find it. "Steve Jobs, founder of Apple
"The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you have not found it yet, keep looking. Do not settle down. As with all that is proper to the heart, you will know it when you find it. "Steve Jobs, founder of Apple
2x SUPPORT
Roberto D.

Mexico

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Robert D, I totally agree! That is why I am in this endeavor, because I love what I am doing. Hopefully my team feels the same way I do. I am motivated to work this because I love it. It can be a bit tedious, of course, but if we get into the habit of doing what needs to be done to continue to progress and grow, there's no way we cannot succeed. Best regards and much success to you Robert . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
Hello Robert D,

I totally agree! That is why I am in this endeavor, because I love what I am doing. Hopefully my team feels the same way I do.

I am motivated to work this because I love it. It can be a bit tedious, of course, but if we get into the habit of doing what needs to be done to continue to progress and grow, there's no way we cannot succeed.

Best regards and much success to you Robert . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
10x SUPPORT
Herman M.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111505]"The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. If you have not found it yet, keep looking. Do not settle down. As with all that is proper to the heart, you will know it when you find it. "Steve Jobs, founder of Apple[/quote] (one of the few times I admire what Steve Jobs had to say) This is in opposition to the conventional "Do what you love."
Roberto D. posted:

(one of the few times I admire what Steve Jobs had to say)

This is in opposition to the conventional "Do what you love."
Bob M.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Roberto, What you said is Universal truth, If you love your job then only you can succeed in future, as everybody loves life, Love your job, take it as a hobby enjoy it, and the results will be fruitful, It's all about once mentality and dedication how one takes it.
Hi Roberto,
What you said is Universal truth, If you love your job then only you can succeed in future, as everybody loves life, Love your job, take it as a hobby enjoy it, and the results will be fruitful, It's all about once mentality and dedication how one takes it.
yogesh d.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Absolutely right! We must love our work first then lead success will follow!!!,
Absolutely right! We must love our work first then lead success will follow!!!,
JACQUELINE A.

Philippines

Posted 2 months ago

Nice words.we should all think about it
Nice words.we should all think about it
Pascale M.

France

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Roberto, I agree with your post and I'm very happy to be part of your team! Best regards, G
Hi Roberto,
I agree with your post and I'm very happy to be part of your team!
Best regards,
G
Gorica B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Roberto D.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi RobertoD, You are right and its absolutely true for someone to succeed in any business or work He/She must love what they do The love of the job or business you engage in brings unpredictable success Take pleasure in what you do with passion for success Never stop Trying, Never stop Believing and Never stop Working. Growth doesn't happened suddenly, its by persistence, perseverance, focused and gradual progressions. A little drop of water, continuously become an Ocean. Hustle until the expensive becomes cheap. One day, all your hard work will pay off. Cheers.
Hi RobertoD,
You are right and its absolutely true for someone to succeed in any business or work He/She must love what they do
The love of the job or business you engage in brings unpredictable success
Take pleasure in what you do with passion for success
Never stop Trying, Never stop Believing and Never stop Working.
Growth doesn't happened suddenly, its by persistence, perseverance, focused and gradual progressions.
A little drop of water, continuously become an Ocean.
Hustle until the expensive becomes cheap.
One day, all your hard work will pay off.
Cheers.

Liked by Roberto D.

| Edit settings