Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

There Is a Glitch

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by ARNAB C.

It happened before and now it's happening again while playing Zack Jack ----The rightmost card cannot be dealt its locked and some times the "End Game " is locked too .What is the solution?
It happened before and now it's happening again while playing Zack Jack ----The rightmost card cannot be dealt its locked and some times the "End Game " is locked too .What is the solution?
ARNAB C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Please refresh the Page or re-boot the PC. Remove all cookies and use the anti virus to clean the entire system often! Net. can also be a problem - check the speed and see if it functions alright. Other wise, please take it up with the service provider!
Please refresh the Page or re-boot the PC. Remove all cookies and use the anti virus to clean the entire system often! Net. can also be a problem - check the speed and see if it functions alright. Other wise, please take it up with the service provider!
255x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,303 | Followers: 1,663 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 6 days ago, edited 6 days ago More by Aung B.

This happens quite often. Not only Zack Jack, also with Grandmaster Polker, Knockout Trivia. In my case, it is the Service Provider, when the internet connection is cut-off. When it occurs, check your internet connection. The problem is on our side and is not with SFI or TripleClicks.
This happens quite often.
Not only Zack Jack, also with Grandmaster Polker, Knockout Trivia.
In my case, it is the Service Provider, when the internet connection is cut-off.
When it occurs, check your internet connection.
The problem is on our side and is not with SFI or TripleClicks.
20x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

Hi Arnab C, I also faced similar situations many times, but in my case it is the middle card that stops responding. Sometime it starts after a minute or so and sometimes I have to refresh the page. Wish you trouble free gaming. Regards, M.L.Bherota.
Hi Arnab C,

I also faced similar situations many times, but in my case it is the middle card that stops responding. Sometime it starts after a minute or so and sometimes I have to refresh the page.

Wish you trouble free gaming.

Regards,

M.L.Bherota.
SUPPORT
M.L. B.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 6 days ago More by ARNAB C.

Thank you my friends for responding.But my" Internet Service Provider"----Speed etc are all fine .I have tried refreshing a couple of times without success.I adore these games as it helps me to plan (I have been used to multi tasking ) for some time ,and also because of the wonderfulness of the games themselves..I am going to try later ,thanks a lot again .Take care.
Thank you my friends for responding.But my" Internet Service Provider"----Speed etc are all fine .I have tried refreshing a couple of times without success.I adore these games as it helps me to plan (I have been used to multi tasking ) for some time ,and also because of the wonderfulness of the games themselves..I am going to try later ,thanks a lot again .Take care.
ARNAB C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 6 days ago

It also happens to me but in my case there is delays and repetitions of particular cards again and again not giving options of cards. Am also going through the previous solutions. You may try same.
It also happens to me but in my case there is delays and repetitions of particular cards again and
again not giving options of cards. Am also going through the previous solutions.
You may try same.
Emmanuel A.

Nigeria

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Ella T. Zlatko P.

Posted 5 days ago, edited 5 days ago More by Aung B.

Well, what I understand is that: - All computer/software programs either [b]"work"[/b] or [b]"doesn't work."[/b] - It is not like [b]"works today"[/b] and [b]"doesn't work tomorrow."[/b] - If all affiliates experience the same situation, it is from SFI/TripleClicks (programming/server); but, - If its only a few, then, it is us to check our devices whether the platform, browsers, softwares etc., which we are using is up-to-date or not, free of virus/malware & whether our internet service is reliable or not (it should be uninterrupted and not going on and off). It is very simple. Best Wishes and Regards...
Well, what I understand is that:

- All computer/software programs either "work" or "doesn't work."
- It is not like "works today" and "doesn't work tomorrow."
- If all affiliates experience the same situation, it is from SFI/TripleClicks (programming/server); but,
- If its only a few, then, it is us to check our devices whether the platform, browsers, softwares etc., which we are using is up-to-date or not, free of virus/malware & whether our internet service is reliable or not (it should be uninterrupted and not going on and off).

It is very simple.

Best Wishes and Regards...
20x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Ella T.

Posted 5 days ago More by ARNAB C.

[quote=1112795]Well, what I understand is that: - All computer/software programs either [b]"work"[/b] or [b]"doesn't work."[/b] - It is not like [b]"works today"[/b] and [b]"doesn't work tomorrow."[/b] - If all affiliates experience the same situation, it is from SFI/TripleClicks (programming/server); but, - If its only a few, then, it is us to check our devices whether the platform, browsers, softwares etc., which we are using is up-to-date or not, free of virus/malware & whether our internet service is reliable or not (it should be uninterrupted and not going on and off). It is very simple. Best Wishes and Regards... [/quote] Thanks Aung, it;s working fine now .
Aung B. posted:
Well, what I understand is that:

- All computer/software programs either "work" or "doesn't work."
- It is not like "works today" and "doesn't work tomorrow."
- If all affiliates experience the same situation, it is from SFI/TripleClicks (programming/server); but,
- If its only a few, then, it is us to check our devices whether the platform, browsers, softwares etc., which we are using is up-to-date or not, free of virus/malware & whether our internet service is reliable or not (it should be uninterrupted and not going on and off).

It is very simple.

Best Wishes and Regards...

Thanks Aung, it;s working fine now .
ARNAB C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Aung B.

Posted 5 days ago More by Aung B.

Excuse me. Time ran out and I could not add. This is in continuation to my post above. There is another important factor to be considered. [b]Weather[/b] could be the culprit too. Will your Internet connection and speed be affected by weather? The answer is: a big [b]YES[/b]. It depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and how severe the weather is. A small rain shower isn’t likely to slow down your connection, but a torrential downpour could certainly put a damper. Different ISPs have different ways of connecting you to the Web, which can have an impact during inclement weather. [b]Fiber-optic Internet:[/b] is less susceptible to lower speeds and outages because it uses cables that rely on pulses of light to transmit information. The cables are typically underground and weather doesn’t really affect the transmission of light pulses the same way it might satellite transmissions. [b]ADSL or similar types of broadband Internet:[/b] are a little more at risk. Coaxial and ADSL Internet is typically transferred between phone lines and a strong storm could knock over these power lines, causing your speeds to slow or stop. You’ll often see Internet speeds change in extreme cold weather. A heavy snowfall can pile up on power lines, causing them to bend or fall, resulting in a lost connection for you. [b]Satellite Internet:[/b] might be the most susceptible to weather. A dish can be knocked over, blocked or broken by strong winds, snow, or rain. The satellite signals travel long distances to reach your home and even a storm that’s not currently in your area can have an impact on your connection speeds if it’s blocking the path your dish uses to transmit signals. [b]Hurricane Irma[/b] (US, South Florida and the Gulf Coast) battered the Caribbean islands over several days; [b]Hurricane Jose[/b] (2 days ago) is doing the loop the loop over the Atlantic. In my country, it is [u]Monsoon Season[/u] and weather depends on conditions over the Andaman Sea, Bay of Bengal and South China Sea. Forecast says there will be Rain or Thundershowers. [b]Typhoon Doksuri[/b] (South China Sea) is also effecting Southeast Asia region. Since my internet connection is ADSL, it is natural that connectivity will definitely not be optimal, it may even be dropped. When ADSL is not working, I try another option and switch to mobile tethering (portable Wi-Fi Hotspot) from smart phone. Therefore, one can say that ISP connections will not always be at its best. I hope this helps...
Excuse me. Time ran out and I could not add. This is in continuation to my post above.

There is another important factor to be considered. Weather could be the culprit too. Will your Internet connection and speed be affected by weather? The answer is: a big YES.

It depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and how severe the weather is. A small rain shower isn’t likely to slow down your connection, but a torrential downpour could certainly put a damper.

Different ISPs have different ways of connecting you to the Web, which can have an impact during inclement weather.
Fiber-optic Internet: is less susceptible to lower speeds and outages because it uses cables that rely on pulses of light to transmit information. The cables are typically underground and weather doesn’t really affect the transmission of light pulses the same way it might satellite transmissions.
ADSL or similar types of broadband Internet: are a little more at risk. Coaxial and ADSL Internet is typically transferred between phone lines and a strong storm could knock over these power lines, causing your speeds to slow or stop. You’ll often see Internet speeds change in extreme cold weather. A heavy snowfall can pile up on power lines, causing them to bend or fall, resulting in a lost connection for you.
Satellite Internet: might be the most susceptible to weather. A dish can be knocked over, blocked or broken by strong winds, snow, or rain. The satellite signals travel long distances to reach your home and even a storm that’s not currently in your area can have an impact on your connection speeds if it’s blocking the path your dish uses to transmit signals.

Hurricane Irma (US, South Florida and the Gulf Coast) battered the Caribbean islands over several days; Hurricane Jose (2 days ago) is doing the loop the loop over the Atlantic. In my country, it is Monsoon Season and weather depends on conditions over the Andaman Sea, Bay of Bengal and South China Sea. Forecast says there will be Rain or Thundershowers. Typhoon Doksuri (South China Sea) is also effecting Southeast Asia region.

Since my internet connection is ADSL, it is natural that connectivity will definitely not be optimal, it may even be dropped. When ADSL is not working, I try another option and switch to mobile tethering (portable Wi-Fi Hotspot) from smart phone.

Therefore, one can say that ISP connections will not always be at its best.

I hope this helps...

20x SUPPORT
Aung B.

Myanmar

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago More by ARNAB C.

[quote=1113329]Excuse me. Time ran out and I could not add. This is in continuation to my post above. There is another important factor to be considered. [b]Weather[/b] could be the culprit too. Will your Internet connection and speed be affected by weather? The answer is: a big [b]YES[/b]. It depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and how severe the weather is. A small rain shower isn’t likely to slow down your connection, but a torrential downpour could certainly put a damper. Different ISPs have different ways of connecting you to the Web, which can have an impact during inclement weather. [b]Fiber-optic Internet:[/b] is less susceptible to lower speeds and outages because it uses cables that rely on pulses of light to transmit information. The cables are typically underground and weather doesn’t really affect the transmission of light pulses the same way it might satellite transmissions. [b]ADSL or similar types of broadband Internet:[/b] are a little more at risk. Coaxial and ADSL Internet is typically transferred between phone lines and a strong storm could knock over these power lines, causing your speeds to slow or stop. You’ll often see Internet speeds change in extreme cold weather. A heavy snowfall can pile up on power lines, causing them to bend or fall, resulting in a lost connection for you. [b]Satellite Internet:[/b] might be the most susceptible to weather. A dish can be knocked over, blocked or broken by strong winds, snow, or rain. The satellite signals travel long distances to reach your home and even a storm that’s not currently in your area can have an impact on your connection speeds if it’s blocking the path your dish uses to transmit signals. [b]Hurricane Irma[/b] (US, South Florida and the Gulf Coast) battered the Caribbean islands over several days; [b]Hurricane Jose[/b] (2 days ago) is doing the loop the loop over the Atlantic. In my country, it is [u]Monsoon Season[/u] and weather depends on conditions over the Andaman Sea, Bay of Bengal and South China Sea. Forecast says there will be Rain or Thundershowers. [b]Typhoon Doksuri[/b] (South China Sea) is also effecting Southeast Asia region. Since my internet connection is ADSL, it is natural that connectivity will definitely not be optimal, it may even be dropped. When ADSL is not working, I try another option and switch to mobile tethering (portable Wi-Fi Hotspot) from smart phone. Therefore, one can say that ISP connections will not always be at its best. I hope this helps... [/quote] Yes Aung,you are right our internet ( Broadband ) slows down during heavy showers which is rampant this season.We do not have snowfalls in this part of India .Any way I am able to play games normally now .Thanks a lot.I have send you an A2A invitation .
Aung B. posted:
Excuse me. Time ran out and I could not add. This is in continuation to my post above.

There is another important factor to be considered. Weather could be the culprit too. Will your Internet connection and speed be affected by weather? The answer is: a big YES.

It depends on your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and how severe the weather is. A small rain shower isn’t likely to slow down your connection, but a torrential downpour could certainly put a damper.

Different ISPs have different ways of connecting you to the Web, which can have an impact during inclement weather.
Fiber-optic Internet: is less susceptible to lower speeds and outages because it uses cables that rely on pulses of light to transmit information. The cables are typically underground and weather doesn’t really affect the transmission of light pulses the same way it might satellite transmissions.
ADSL or similar types of broadband Internet: are a little more at risk. Coaxial and ADSL Internet is typically transferred between phone lines and a strong storm could knock over these power lines, causing your speeds to slow or stop. You’ll often see Internet speeds change in extreme cold weather. A heavy snowfall can pile up on power lines, causing them to bend or fall, resulting in a lost connection for you.
Satellite Internet: might be the most susceptible to weather. A dish can be knocked over, blocked or broken by strong winds, snow, or rain. The satellite signals travel long distances to reach your home and even a storm that’s not currently in your area can have an impact on your connection speeds if it’s blocking the path your dish uses to transmit signals.

Hurricane Irma (US, South Florida and the Gulf Coast) battered the Caribbean islands over several days; Hurricane Jose (2 days ago) is doing the loop the loop over the Atlantic. In my country, it is Monsoon Season and weather depends on conditions over the Andaman Sea, Bay of Bengal and South China Sea. Forecast says there will be Rain or Thundershowers. Typhoon Doksuri (South China Sea) is also effecting Southeast Asia region.

Since my internet connection is ADSL, it is natural that connectivity will definitely not be optimal, it may even be dropped. When ADSL is not working, I try another option and switch to mobile tethering (portable Wi-Fi Hotspot) from smart phone.

Therefore, one can say that ISP connections will not always be at its best.

I hope this helps...

Yes Aung,you are right our internet ( Broadband ) slows down during heavy showers which is rampant this season.We do not have snowfalls in this part of India .Any way I am able to play games normally now .Thanks a lot.I have send you an A2A invitation .
ARNAB C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Aung B.

| Edit settings