Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

No auctions for affiliates who won more than nine times

Posted 9 days ago More by Anastasia J.

I was just going to do my PB tab and noticed there wasn't any auctions for affiliates who have won more than nine times. Will we be considered and be granted a free vp ,will we lose our green badge or will we be considered and keep it. Just asking.
I was just going to do my PB tab and noticed there wasn't any auctions for affiliates who have won more than nine times.
Will we be considered and be granted a free vp ,will we lose our green badge or will we be considered and keep it.
Just asking.
Anastasia J.

Aruba

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Irene M B.

Hello Anastasia and other fellow SFIers, I believe we will be expected to check back (say in half an hour) to see if there are any auctions for us at that time. Other than that, there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check. I would try one of these options and see if there is something available at that time. I have had to do so when there were only newbie auctions and auctions for items I have already won during the week, so I would assume that is the case in any related circumstances. I may be wrong, and if I am, I would appreciate some clarification. Thank you in advance. Respectfully submitted, Irene M. Brooks Silver Team Leader
Hello Anastasia and other fellow SFIers,

I believe we will be expected to check back (say in half an hour) to see if there are any auctions for us at that time. Other than that, there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check. I would try one of these options and see if there is something available at that time.

I have had to do so when there were only newbie auctions and auctions for items I have already won during the week, so I would assume that is the case in any related circumstances. I may be wrong, and if I am, I would appreciate some clarification. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Irene M. Brooks
Silver Team Leader
SUPPORT
Irene M B.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Anastasia, I just went over to the PB auctions and tried to enter just as you did. I wasn't eligible to enter any of the present auctions either. A couple of hours ago I didn't have any problems playing the PB auctions. Maybe, it would be a good idea to shoot SFI Support a message about this problem. Good luck!
Hi Anastasia,
I just went over to the PB auctions and tried to enter just as you did. I wasn't eligible to enter any of the present auctions either. A couple of hours ago I didn't have any problems playing the PB auctions. Maybe, it would be a good idea to shoot SFI Support a message about this problem.

Good luck!
TREON W.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Anastasia, Pricebenders are displaying different kinds of Auction continuously 24 hours. Wait for Big Dog auction, then enjoy with it. Thanking you Sanjida
Hi Anastasia,

Pricebenders are displaying different kinds of Auction continuously 24 hours. Wait for Big Dog auction, then enjoy with it.

Thanking you
Sanjida
6x SUPPORT
Sanjida A.

Bangladesh

Posted 9 days ago

There is eligible auction NOW. 24 hours in a day. Hopefully you can check in more than once. Good luck.
There is eligible auction NOW. 24 hours in a day. Hopefully you can check in more than once. Good luck.
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Anastasia, Perhaps you were trying to bid on Junior auctions, the ones with" palm trees" you can only ever win 9 Junior auctions. Hope this helps.
Hi Anastasia, Perhaps you were trying to bid on Junior auctions, the ones with" palm trees" you can only ever win 9 Junior auctions. Hope this helps.
Kerrie P.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ugo O.

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1111515]Hello Anastasia and other fellow SFIers, I believe we will be expected to check back (say in half an hour) to see if there are any auctions for us at that time. Other than that, there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check. I would try one of these options and see if there is something available at that time. I have had to do so when there were only newbie auctions and auctions for items I have already won during the week, so I would assume that is the case in any related circumstances. I may be wrong, and if I am, I would appreciate some clarification. Thank you in advance. Respectfully submitted, Irene M. Brooks Silver Team Leader[/quote] You wrote: [i]there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check.[/i] [b]Will you please explain where you are see that option[/b], because it is long time ago it was there. Another thing is, there is 2 auctions at the moment people with 9 wins or more can join. Best regards Svend
Irene M B. posted:
Hello Anastasia and other fellow SFIers,

I believe we will be expected to check back (say in half an hour) to see if there are any auctions for us at that time. Other than that, there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check. I would try one of these options and see if there is something available at that time.

I have had to do so when there were only newbie auctions and auctions for items I have already won during the week, so I would assume that is the case in any related circumstances. I may be wrong, and if I am, I would appreciate some clarification. Thank you in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Irene M. Brooks
Silver Team Leader

You wrote:
there is a schedule of other auctions and when they will start that we can check.

Will you please explain where you are see that option, because it is long time ago it was there.

Another thing is, there is 2 auctions at the moment people with 9 wins or more can join.

Best regards
Svend

53x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Teresa S. Frank R.

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Anastasia, Wait for a while when an auction which will eligible for you to participate will appear. Have a great time Ma'am. Mir Kabbu
Hello Anastasia,
Wait for a while when an auction which will eligible for you to participate will appear. Have a great time Ma'am.
Mir Kabbu
3x SUPPORT
Mir K.

Bangladesh

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

I have also noticed a lot of Junior auctions lately on which I too cannot bid. With only 3 live auctions at a time now, I would like to suggest that when scheduling auctions, the powers that be try not to schedule all 3 at the same time as Junior auctions. It is not always that easy to check back later, especially with the time difference, often the auctions I can bid on are in the middle of my night or when I am at work. If they could schedule only 1 Junior auction at a time, it would make it easier for many.
I have also noticed a lot of Junior auctions lately on which I too cannot bid.

With only 3 live auctions at a time now, I would like to suggest that when scheduling auctions, the powers that be try not to schedule all 3 at the same time as Junior auctions.

It is not always that easy to check back later, especially with the time difference, often the auctions I can bid on are in the middle of my night or when I am at work.

If they could schedule only 1 Junior auction at a time, it would make it easier for many.
Karen F.

Australia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Frank R. Michael B.

Posted 8 days ago More by Irene M B.

Hello Anastasia, Karen, and other fellow SFIers; I agree with Karen that it would be helpful for all of us who can no longer bid on Jr. Auctions if there are no more than 1 (or at the most 2) Jr. Auctions at the same time if we are going to be limited to only 3 or 4 Auctions going on at the same time. I, too, can not always check back at a later time because of the time difference and my schedule. I hope Corporate is reading these posts and considers what we are saying. I personally think it would be better to go back to having at least a few more Auctions going on at the same time. It makes it difficult when everyone is bidding on only 3 or 4 Auctions at the same time. It sometimes seems like it is impossible to win in those instances. I'm not saying that it is impossible as I have won a couple of those Auctions, but it makes it difficult. Respectfully submitted, Irene M. Brooks Silver Team Leader
Hello Anastasia, Karen, and other fellow SFIers;

I agree with Karen that it would be helpful for all of us who can no longer bid on Jr. Auctions if there are no more than 1 (or at the most 2) Jr. Auctions at the same time if we are going to be limited to only 3 or 4 Auctions going on at the same time. I, too, can not always check back at a later time because of the time difference and my schedule.

I hope Corporate is reading these posts and considers what we are saying. I personally think it would be better to go back to having at least a few more Auctions going on at the same time. It makes it difficult when everyone is bidding on only 3 or 4 Auctions at the same time. It sometimes seems like it is impossible to win in those instances. I'm not saying that it is impossible as I have won a couple of those Auctions, but it makes it difficult.

Respectfully submitted,

Irene M. Brooks
Silver Team Leader
SUPPORT
Irene M B.

United States

E365 Runner Up

Posted 8 days ago More by Anastasia J.

First of all I would like to thank all that answered. Karen you are the only one that sees what I am talking about. I'm on an island just recuperating from hurricane Irma and Jose I can't keep checking 24 hours. When the internet is up I have to grab that chance. I assume it's the same for those who had Harvey and Irma. We so like you said Karen there should always be atleast one auction running for those with 9 or more wins. Once again thanks for all the answers.
First of all I would like to thank all that answered.
Karen you are the only one that sees what I am talking about.
I'm on an island just recuperating from hurricane Irma and Jose I can't keep checking 24 hours. When the internet is up I have to grab that chance. I assume it's the same for those who had Harvey and Irma.
We so like you said Karen there should always be atleast one auction running for those with 9 or more wins.
Once again thanks for all the answers.
Anastasia J.

Aruba

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Karen F.

| Edit settings