Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is this a Support matter or can you help me here?

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

Posted 9 days ago More by Pamela B.

Hi, All, Can you all help with this one or I'll contact support, OK. But if you can help. I can ease them up, too. OK. I purchase a T-credit gift pack, have proof of purchase, checkmate. Problem is, I forgot to click on issue T-Credit Gift pack. :fire: How do I send it now, without having to, "Buy Now", again? And were do I see the t-credit Gift Pack too? :eyes: This is not a T-credit transfer, its a t-credit gift Pack, I didn't send properly. My Psa's says he hasn't received, it neither of us, have confirmation, its been sent, I just know I didn't click on send T0credit gift pack? :fire: Can you help here or go directly, to support? :fire:
Hi, All,

Can you all help with this one or I'll contact support, OK. But if you can help. I can ease them up, too.

OK. I purchase a T-credit gift pack, have proof of purchase, checkmate. Problem is, I forgot to click on issue T-Credit Gift pack.

How do I send it now, without having to, "Buy Now", again? And were do I see the t-credit Gift Pack too?

This is not a T-credit transfer, its a t-credit gift Pack, I didn't send properly. My Psa's says he hasn't received, it neither of us, have confirmation, its been sent, I just know I didn't click on send T0credit gift pack?

Can you help here or go directly, to support?
7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Pamela, This is definitely an issue for support. Best regards and much success to you Pamela . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
Hello Pamela,

This is definitely an issue for support.

Best regards and much success to you Pamela . . . and all my fellow SFI colleagues!
Rosa R.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Pam, I have had similar issue, mostly a matter of pointing and clicking too fast. First, I would check to see if you were charged for the T-Credit Gift Pack. If you were and did not receive any confirmation Email, yes, you need to contact support to have it corrected. If not charged, then I would think the transaction was not completed and you should try it again. Just a couple of thoughts. PS: How is your weather? Bob
Hi Pam,
I have had similar issue, mostly a matter of pointing and clicking too fast.
First, I would check to see if you were charged for the T-Credit Gift Pack.
If you were and did not receive any confirmation Email, yes, you need to contact
support to have it corrected.
If not charged, then I would think the transaction was not completed and
you should try it again.
Just a couple of thoughts.
PS: How is your weather?
Bob
Bob M.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Pamela, If I was you would do a support ticket. I did find this though if it might help. To gift TCredit packs: Go to your Genealogy. Click the “Gift” tab. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use. Hope this helps
Hello Pamela,
If I was you would do a support ticket. I did find this though if it might help.

To gift TCredit packs:
Go to your Genealogy.
Click the “Gift” tab.
Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link.
On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue.
Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button.
Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use.

Hope this helps
2x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1111521]Hi, All, Can you all help with this one or I'll contact support, OK. But if you can help. I can ease them up, too. OK. I purchase a T-credit gift pack, have proof of purchase, checkmate. Problem is, I forgot to click on issue T-Credit Gift pack. :fire: How do I send it now, without having to, "Buy Now", again? And were do I see the t-credit Gift Pack too? :eyes: This is not a T-credit transfer, its a t-credit gift Pack, I didn't send properly. My Psa's says he hasn't received, it neither of us, have confirmation, its been sent, I just know I didn't click on send T0credit gift pack? :fire: Can you help here or go directly, to support? :fire:[/quote] Hi, Pamela B: Your answer can be found [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993&referrer=search]here[/url] under the Support Solution entitled "[b][u][i]How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates[/i][/u]?[/b]" To gift TCredit packs: 1. Go to your [b]Genealogy[/b]. 2. Click the “[b]Gift[/b]” tab. 3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link. 4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue. 5. Click the green “[b]Issue TCredit Pack[/b]” button. Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use. I hope this helps :smile:
Pamela B. posted:
Hi, All,

Can you all help with this one or I'll contact support, OK. But if you can help. I can ease them up, too.

OK. I purchase a T-credit gift pack, have proof of purchase, checkmate. Problem is, I forgot to click on issue T-Credit Gift pack.

How do I send it now, without having to, "Buy Now", again? And were do I see the t-credit Gift Pack too?

This is not a T-credit transfer, its a t-credit gift Pack, I didn't send properly. My Psa's says he hasn't received, it neither of us, have confirmation, its been sent, I just know I didn't click on send T0credit gift pack?

Can you help here or go directly, to support?

Hi, Pamela B:

Your answer can be found here under the Support Solution entitled "How do I issue TCredit Pack gifts to my affiliates?"

To gift TCredit packs:

1. Go to your Genealogy.
2. Click the “Gift” tab.
3. Beside the name of the person you wish to issue the gift to–under the “Gift” column–click the “Buy Now” link.
4. On the right side, choose from the pull-down menu the quantity of the TCredit pack you wish to issue.
5. Click the green “Issue TCredit Pack” button.

Done. Your recipient will immediately receive the TCredits into their account for immediate use.

I hope this helps
4x SUPPORT
Gregorio G.

United States

Liked by Katrina D.

Posted 9 days ago

[b]Your answer can be found here : [/b]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993&referrer=search
Your answer can be found here :
https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=217993&referrer=search
32x SUPPORT
Jelena C.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Pamela B.

Posted 9 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

I cannot see this is possible. If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen. Best regards Svend
I cannot see this is possible.

If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen.

Best regards
Svend
53x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Pamela B. Tanja K.

[quote=1111560]I cannot see this is possible. If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen Best regards Svend [/quote] Hi, Svend, All, I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too. I didn't hit the green send t-credit gift button, I closed the page. Now I can't locate them or gift them, but I have purchased them. I could be doing something totally wrong? My Psa's said he didn't receive them, nor did I see the, message, you've sent a gift pack to my Psa. Its mean, I stumble with the gifting, transferring is so much simpler. But I've already issued, the 10 limit to this Psa, already, too. Its something I'm not doing, right? :fire: I'm trying to gift my Top 2 Scorer's from last month. Before my set deadline the 15th! My Csa's is fine she received her T-credits & csa's, award. Its my Psa's reward, I'm having difficulty, rewarding. They done so well, both of them. I'm just prouder of both of them, by the minutes & I just want them both taken care off. They well deserve it. :gem:
Svend Erik L. posted:

If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen

Best regards
Svend

Hi, Svend, All,

I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too. I didn't hit the green send t-credit gift button, I closed the page.

Now I can't locate them or gift them, but I have purchased them. I could be doing something totally wrong? My Psa's said he didn't receive them, nor did I see the, message, you've sent a gift pack to my Psa.

Its mean, I stumble with the gifting, transferring is so much simpler. But I've already issued, the 10 limit to this Psa, already, too.

Its something I'm not doing, right?

I'm trying to gift my Top 2 Scorer's from last month. Before my set deadline the 15th! My Csa's is fine she received her T-credits & csa's, award. Its my Psa's reward, I'm having difficulty, rewarding.

They done so well, both of them. I'm just prouder of both of them, by the minutes & I just want them both taken care off. They well deserve it.

7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Hi, Jalena, Thanks,for offering your help, too, but I can't click on your thread, is that correct?
Hi, Jalena,

Thanks,for offering your help, too, but I can't click on your thread, is that correct?
7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Svend Erik L.

[quote=1111569][quote=1111560]I cannot see this is possible. If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen Best regards Svend [/quote] Hi, Svend, All, I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too. I didn't hit the green send t-credit gift button, I closed the page. Now I can't locate them or gift them, but I have purchased them. I could be doing something totally wrong? My Psa's said he didn't receive them, nor did I see the, message, you've sent a gift pack to my Psa. Its mean, I stumble with the gifting, transferring is so much simpler. But I've already issued, the 10 limit to this Psa, already, too. Its something I'm not doing, right? :fire: I'm trying to gift my Top 2 Scorer's from last month. Before my set deadline the 15th! My Csa's is fine she received her T-credits & csa's, award. Its my Psa's reward, I'm having difficulty, rewarding. They done so well, both of them. I'm just prouder of both of them, by the minutes & I just want them both taken care off. They well deserve it. :gem: [/quote] You wrote: [i]I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too. [/i] There is more that is wrong looks like. [b]A TCredits Gift Certificate is not show up in TCredits ledger. [/b] You bought the TCredits pack to another member, that is NOT SHOW UP IN YOUR TCredits LEDGER. All show up in your TCredits ledger is your own TCredits, not TCredits you bought for another affiliates as gift. Best regards Svend
Pamela B. posted:
Svend Erik L. posted:

If you have not click the "Issue TCredits Gift Pack", is the purchase not happen

Best regards
Svend

Hi, Svend, All,

I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too. I didn't hit the green send t-credit gift button, I closed the page.

Now I can't locate them or gift them, but I have purchased them. I could be doing something totally wrong? My Psa's said he didn't receive them, nor did I see the, message, you've sent a gift pack to my Psa.

Its mean, I stumble with the gifting, transferring is so much simpler. But I've already issued, the 10 limit to this Psa, already, too.

Its something I'm not doing, right?

I'm trying to gift my Top 2 Scorer's from last month. Before my set deadline the 15th! My Csa's is fine she received her T-credits & csa's, award. Its my Psa's reward, I'm having difficulty, rewarding.

They done so well, both of them. I'm just prouder of both of them, by the minutes & I just want them both taken care off. They well deserve it.

You wrote:
I have proof of the T-credit gift pack via my receipt & in my T-Credit ledger, too.

There is more that is wrong looks like. A TCredits Gift Certificate is not show up in TCredits ledger.

You bought the TCredits pack to another member, that is NOT SHOW UP IN YOUR TCredits LEDGER.

All show up in your TCredits ledger is your own TCredits, not TCredits you bought for another affiliates as gift.

Best regards
Svend
53x SUPPORT
Svend Erik L.

China

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Randy I. Pamela B.

[quote=1111529]Hi Pam, I have had similar issue, mostly a matter of pointing and clicking too fast. First, I would check to see if you were charged for the T-Credit Gift Pack. If you were and did not receive any confirmation Email, yes, you need to contact support to have it corrected. If not charged, then I would think the transaction was not completed and you should try it again. Just a couple of thoughts PS: How is your weather? Bob[/quote] Hi, Bob, How are you? Thanks every so much, for asking! Were all fine, here in Bermuda! We were spared, this time, thus far. Unlike Barbuda & the other countries, we sending are assistance, too. And our prayers, are still going up, too. OK. yes, I purchased the T C Gift pack, I didn't issue. I didn't click the green button. I'm trying to figure out how to locate it, without clicking re-buying now, in our genealogy page.
Bob M. posted:
Hi Pam,
I have had similar issue, mostly a matter of pointing and clicking too fast.
First, I would check to see if you were charged for the T-Credit Gift Pack.
If you were and did not receive any confirmation Email, yes, you need to contact
support to have it corrected.
If not charged, then I would think the transaction was not completed and
you should try it again.
Just a couple of thoughts
PS: How is your weather?
Bob

Hi, Bob,

How are you? Thanks every so much, for asking! Were all fine, here in Bermuda! We were spared, this time, thus far. Unlike Barbuda & the other countries, we sending are assistance, too. And our prayers, are still going up, too.

OK. yes, I purchased the T C Gift pack, I didn't issue. I didn't click the green button. I'm trying to figure out how to locate it, without clicking re-buying now, in our genealogy page.
7x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Madam, Before raising a support ticket check followings: 1) Did you receive any mail about confirmation of purchasing the item. 2) Check your account from where you opted for the payment method. If both the above are ok & still awaiting for the Said purchase wait for a while , Check at your TC connect page history of your purchases If its found the details , it is sure you get it You should have Order ref no. for raising ticket. which you did not mentioned , so it is presumed that your order process is not completed . otherwise raising a ticket is last options.
Madam,
Before raising a support ticket check followings:

1) Did you receive any mail about confirmation of purchasing the item.
2) Check your account from where you opted for the payment method.

If both the above are ok & still awaiting for the Said purchase
wait for a while ,
Check at your TC connect page history of your purchases
If its found the details , it is sure you get it
You should have Order ref no. for raising ticket.
which you did not mentioned , so it is presumed that
your order process is not completed .

otherwise raising a ticket is last options.

A support ticket has been submitted for this post.

| Edit settings