Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What happens to someone AB's being paid, and to someone not?

Posted 2 months ago More by Jasna J.

It happens that AB is not accounted for nor paid out, even the $ 50 AB winner at Biz Quiz for two consecutive months. We know that it is calculated and paid for 3%, until the final payment. How is it possible that such errors occur in the calculation and payment of salaries?
It happens that AB is not accounted for nor paid out, even the $ 50 AB winner at Biz Quiz for two consecutive months. We know that it is calculated and paid for 3%, until the final payment. How is it possible that such errors occur in the calculation and payment of salaries?
12x SUPPORT
Jasna J.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111797]It happens that AB is not accounted for nor paid out, even the $ 50 AB winner at Biz Quiz for two consecutive months. We know that it is calculated and paid for 3%, until the final payment. How is it possible that such errors occur in the calculation and payment of salaries?[/quote] Hi Jasna J Thank you for bringing this to Our Attention. However, I believe this is a Support Issue. I have no Idea, so please send a ticket. Good luck Monika T
Jasna J. posted:

Hi Jasna J

Thank you for bringing this to Our Attention.
However, I believe this is a Support Issue.
I have no Idea, so please send a ticket.

Good luck
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Jasna, Normally the action bonus, will be paid out on 3% above your regular commission. If there could be any problems, you should contact 'support ' and explain your concern. We, as an affiliate, here on forum, can't help you with this.
Hello Jasna,

Normally the action bonus, will be paid out on 3% above your regular commission.

If there could be any problems, you should contact 'support ' and explain your concern.

We, as an affiliate, here on forum, can't help you with this.
292x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Jasna, I highly recommend that you file a Support Ticket and provide more details o support staff can quickly help you. For all we know, many variables could be at play here. All the best!
Jasna,

I highly recommend that you file a Support Ticket and provide more details o support staff can quickly help you.

For all we know, many variables could be at play here.

All the best!

25x SUPPORT
Francis R.

Palau

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111797]It happens that AB is not accounted for nor paid out, even the $ 50 AB winner at Biz Quiz for two consecutive months. We know that it is calculated and paid for 3%, until the final payment. How is it possible that such errors occur in the calculation and payment of salaries?[/quote] Did you try to book a support ticket what they said,I think,if im not wrong, the support staff is right option to get official clarification!
Jasna J. posted:

Did you try to book a support ticket what they said,I think,if im not wrong, the support staff is right option to get official clarification!
2x SUPPORT
ashok m.

India

Liked by Jasna J. Michael Y.

Posted 2 months ago More by Patricia E.

Hi Jasna, I believe support will help out. Please send request to support. best regard
Hi Jasna,
I believe support will help out.
Please send request to support.
best regard
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago More by Jasna J.

Support did not give an adequate explanation, so I'm wondering if it's still happening to anyone.
Support did not give an adequate explanation, so I'm wondering if it's still happening to anyone.
12x SUPPORT
Jasna J.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Michael Y.

Posted 2 months ago More by Patricia E.

[quote=1111850]Support did not give an adequate explanation, so I'm wondering if it's still happening to anyone.[/quote] Hi Jasna, Check if you might get more understanding [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=216929&referrer=search]here[/url]. best regards
Jasna J. posted:

Hi Jasna,
Check if you might get more understanding here.
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111850]Support did not give an adequate explanation, so I'm wondering if it's still happening to anyone.[/quote] Yes, Jasna...happened to me, too... not been paid for three months ... but, they solved it with the August commissions.
Jasna J. posted:

Yes, Jasna...happened to me, too...
not been paid for three months ... but, they solved it with the August commissions.
64x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,821 | Followers: 1,061 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111850]Support did not give an adequate explanation, so I'm wondering if it's still happening to anyone.[/quote] When Support does not give adequate explanation, reopen the same ticket and ask for more details on what you are not understanding. WE cannot help you! SUPPORT is there for that purpose! Good luck in resolving this.
Jasna J. posted:

When Support does not give adequate explanation, reopen the same ticket and ask for more details on what you are not understanding. WE cannot help you! SUPPORT is there for that purpose! Good luck in resolving this.
216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings