Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What type of mercants will be most popular in localvantia?

Posted 2 months ago More by Bitt Yun C.

What type of mercants in localvantia would get most buys from affiliates ?
What type of mercants in localvantia would get most buys from affiliates ?
2x SUPPORT
Bitt Yun C.

Malaysia

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Bitt Yun C I'm expecting the grocery shopping will be one of the top for buying but there are also the restaurants, fuel stations etc. It will all depend on who is in your area and what shops are available to pre-reg.
Hi Bitt Yun C
I'm expecting the grocery shopping will be one of the top for buying but there are also the restaurants, fuel stations etc. It will all depend on who is in your area and what shops are available to pre-reg.
SUPPORT
Betty S.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Bitt, Localvantia, the places where you go shopping regularly. Then i think first of all: supermarket Of course, there are many other places, all depends on your life style.
Hello Bitt,

Localvantia, the places where you go shopping regularly.

Then i think first of all: supermarket

Of course, there are many other places, all depends on your life style.
292x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Katrina D. James G.

Posted 2 months ago

I agree with replies so far and would like to add that other affiliates taste in your area should be considered.
I agree with replies so far and would like to add that other affiliates taste in your area should be considered.
10x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Liked by Katrina D. James G.

Posted 2 months ago

Respected Bitt Yun Localvantia provides the Local advantage for the affiliates. Where ever we spend regularly, meeting our family's requirement, we can "preregister" them. As much as they get approved by SFI, we stand a chance to earn more VP without spending anything extra. The question now is: What are all the items You, Me, Others buy locally every month? Items which come under "repetitive purchases" and places where we spend every month, all will provide good opportunity to register under Localvantia"!!
Respected Bitt Yun

Localvantia provides the Local advantage for the affiliates. Where ever we spend regularly, meeting our family's requirement, we can "preregister" them. As much as they get approved by SFI, we stand a chance to earn more VP without spending anything extra.

The question now is: What are all the items You, Me, Others buy locally every month? Items which come under "repetitive purchases" and places where we spend every month, all will provide good opportunity to register under Localvantia"!!
271x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,677 | Followers: 1,753 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted about 1 month ago More by Bitt Yun C.

Thanks for all the answers.
Thanks for all the answers.
2x SUPPORT
Bitt Yun C.

Malaysia

E365 Champion

| Edit settings