Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where do I find Spin and Win?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

Hira Lal S.

Nepal

Posted 2 months ago

Read your emails that are being sent to you.
Read your emails that are being sent to you.
Marjorie S.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by James G.

Posted 2 months ago

Read every newsletter from SFI : [quote]Here’s how Spin & Win works: At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway. NOTE: There is no mention of Spin & Win in the subject line. You must read each newsletter you receive in its entirety to find the new Spin & Win contest notice. When you find it, get to the Web page URL referenced as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48 to 72 hours, but could be less).[/quote] quote from [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2017/09/12/41525-free-vp-awarded-in-latest-spin-win/]SFI News[/url]
Read every newsletter from SFI :

Here’s how Spin & Win works:

At least once every month–and up to three times every month–we include a notice in our newsletters announcing that a new Spin & Win contest is underway. NOTE: There is no mention of Spin & Win in the subject line. You must read each newsletter you receive in its entirety to find the new Spin & Win contest notice. When you find it, get to the Web page URL referenced as soon as you can (the entry period will typically be 48 to 72 hours, but could be less).

quote from SFI News
8x SUPPORT
Jana B.

Slovakia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Katrina D.

Posted 2 months ago

"At least once every month, and up to three times total every month, we include in our various newsletters (such as the Weekly SFI News, Awesome Sponsor Newsletter, Internet Income Newsletter, etc.), a notice letting you know when a new Spin & Win game is underway."
"At least once every month, and up to three times total every month, we include in our various newsletters (such as the Weekly SFI News, Awesome Sponsor Newsletter, Internet Income Newsletter, etc.), a notice letting you know when a new Spin & Win game is underway."
James G.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Hira, Each time you received a News letter at your Alert Affiliate Center or through your email, read every line so carefully and you will find the URL. Copy it and open in new tab on your system. None of the URL is highlighted, the reasons I think SFI made it that way is to product people that are readers, patient and attentive affiliate. I hope this will guide you.
Hello Hira,
Each time you received a News letter at your Alert Affiliate Center or through your email, read every line so carefully and you will find the URL. Copy it and open in new tab on your system.
None of the URL is highlighted, the reasons I think SFI made it that way is to product people that are readers, patient and attentive affiliate. I hope this will guide you.
Onma Martina E.

Nigeria

Liked by Randy I.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Hira: It also will be shown on your Alerts page a day or two after the original message. Read everything you receive from SFI. Look also in your spam folder.
Hi Hira: It also will be shown on your Alerts page a day or two after the original message. Read everything you receive from SFI. Look also in your spam folder.

96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,931 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015
Liked by Afaf Abdalla E.

| Edit settings