Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

If I buy something in TripleClicks how can I get it in my country?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago More by Iddrisu A.

Please I need I help if I buy something in TripleClicks how can I do to get it in my country.
Please I need I help if I buy something in TripleClicks how can I do to get it in my country.
Iddrisu A.

Ghana

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Iddrisu, Before you are going to buy an item, look at the conditions which you can find back onder ' shipping'. Some ECA are offering free shipping, others you need to pay an extra amount.
Hello Iddrisu,

Before you are going to buy an item, look at the conditions which you can find back onder ' shipping'.
Some ECA are offering free shipping, others you need to pay an extra amount.
292x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Dear Indnrisu, I guess you are thinking of physical products before ordering to check if the product is being distributed to your country. If delivered only when ordering please provide the name and the exact address to which you want the product to be delivered. I hope I helped
Dear Indnrisu,
I guess you are thinking of physical products before ordering to check if the product is being distributed to your country. If delivered only when ordering please provide the name and the exact address to which you want the product to be delivered.

I hope I helped
Margareta R.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Iddrisu A.

Thank you for the feedback much appreciate
Thank you for the feedback much appreciate
Iddrisu A.

Ghana

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Iddrisu: There is also a Forum for your country, https://www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 You can ask affiliates from your area if they have had difficulties ordering or receiving purchases from Tripleclicks.
Hi Iddrisu: There is also a Forum for your country, www.sfimg.com/forum/threads?forum_id=76 You can ask affiliates from your area if they have had difficulties ordering or receiving purchases from Tripleclicks.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,932 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

[b]Hi.[/b] Every product in Tripleclicks has its own specifications, the owner of ECA. You can contact the owner ECA and ask him for delivery methods in your country or look at the Specifications, product descriptions, shipping. It is better to ask than to wait for something that will never come. If one ECA does not deliver to your country, try to find the other one. Tripleclicks really have a great huge number product . When the product enters your country, further delivery depends on your country's rule postmail. That's what you need to know. Good luck! Best regards. [b]Sanja[/b].
Hi.

Every product in Tripleclicks has its own specifications, the owner of ECA.

You can contact the owner ECA and ask him for delivery methods in your country or look at the Specifications, product descriptions, shipping.

It is better to ask than to wait for something that will never come. If one ECA does not deliver to your country, try to find the other one. Tripleclicks really have a great huge number product .

When the product enters your country, further delivery depends on your country's rule postmail.
That's what you need to know.

Good luck!
Best regards.

Sanja.
19x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

SFI will send it to your country and it depends what your country's rules are. There are some items which are stipulated for duty payment depending where you are from.
SFI will send it to your country and it depends what your country's rules are. There are some items which are stipulated for duty payment depending where you are from.
senanelo m.

Namibia

Liked by Terry C. Aung B.

Posted 2 months ago

If you buy physical products you can collect them at your local Post office on their arrival since your postal code you wrote it the time you registered.Other products like TCredits and others are transfered to you account there and there.Look at my snapshot you will the numbers of reviews I made since I bought and got all my products.Hope this will help.They will deliver a slip with your order number so that you go and collect.You take your ID when going to collect as a proof of identification.
If you buy physical products you can collect them at your local Post office on their arrival since your postal code you wrote it the time you registered.Other products like TCredits and others are transfered to you account there and there.Look at my snapshot you will the numbers of reviews I made since I bought and got all my products.Hope this will help.They will deliver a slip with your order number so that you go and collect.You take your ID when going to collect as a proof of identification.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Terry C. Aung B.

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Iddrisu, Some items are not able to be shipped to some countries due to regulations in customs, I believe. I know I ordered a couple of items, that I could not have shipped to Canada from the USA. I believe it may be due to regulations regarding transportation of these items across borders. Therefore, I did the next best thing and bought the items for a close friend who lives in the USA. I will still be able to admire them, only from afar. As well, I am hoping they will create a growing interest in the area, there, to join SFI because of the great items. :) Perhaps, if the items state they are able to be shipped to your country, you should check with your local postal service to find out how to go about the shipping for these products.
Hello Iddrisu,

Some items are not able to be shipped to some countries due to regulations in customs, I believe.

I know I ordered a couple of items, that I could not have shipped to Canada from the USA.
I believe it may be due to regulations regarding transportation of these items across borders.
Therefore, I did the next best thing and bought the items for a close friend who lives in the USA.
I will still be able to admire them, only from afar.

As well, I am hoping they will create a growing interest in the area, there, to join SFI because of the great items. :)
Perhaps, if the items state they are able to be shipped to your country, you should check with your local postal service to find out how to go about the shipping for these products.
8x SUPPORT
Terry C.

Canada

Liked by Carlo M. Aung B.

| Edit settings