Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the best Idea?

Posted 2 months ago More by John A.

Hi everyone, I am some how discourage with people around me, their behaviors, attitude and character toward this SFI business make me frustrated about the business, one of them even suggested to me to go and look for another thing to do, that what of if someone ask me, what are you into? What will be my response? You will tell the person you are into networking? He went ahead and make mockery of me, I know you can help me with this two questions in my mind. 1. Should i continue telling them about this business even when I have not recorded success? 2. Should I just forget about them and continue in my business silently until success is achieve? Thanks.
Hi everyone,

I am some how discourage with people around me, their behaviors, attitude and character toward this SFI business make me frustrated about the business, one of them even suggested to me to go and look for another thing to do, that what of if someone ask me, what are you into? What will be my response? You will tell the person you are into networking? He went ahead and make mockery of me, I know you can help me with this two questions in my mind.

1. Should i continue telling them about this business even when I have not recorded success?
2. Should I just forget about them and continue in my business silently until success is achieve?

Thanks.
John A.

Nigeria

Liked by Katrina D. Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

Hello John, Either, these people are jealous of you because you like doing this job or either they say something because they do not even know what SFI business entails. Do not stay in touch with these negative people, because there are enough other people around who would like to earn something. See the positive side of the case, if done further, your team and revenue grows. So build now for a good future later.
Hello John,

Either, these people are jealous of you because you like doing this job or either they say something because they do not even know what SFI business entails.

Do not stay in touch with these negative people, because there are enough other people around who would like to earn something.
See the positive side of the case, if done further, your team and revenue grows. So build now for a good future later.
292x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi John A. Glad you asked: Get away from those Kind of people. They are just a drain of your Energy. Stay positive and surround yourself with new Like-minded People. Soon you will have some of your own PSA to focus on. Just keep learning all about SFI and do your Daily Activities and success will come your way. Good luck Monika T
Hi John A.
Glad you asked:
Get away from those Kind of people. They are just a drain
of your Energy.
Stay positive and surround yourself with new Like-minded People.
Soon you will have some of your own PSA to focus on.
Just keep learning all about SFI and do your Daily
Activities and success will come your way.

Good luck
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

Hi John, I was checking on your snapshot where I found that you have lots of good qualities. You are # 25th in your class, 42 VP Streak, a2a club member, 17 ECAs connected and lots more, so why worry about friends who in actual are no friends to you. I am sure you turn out yourself into a great Business, because you have it in you, the zest, that eagerness to win in life though you are surrounded by Big Horns! Just remember to do 4 things, to-do-list everyday without fail, buy at least one product, preferably Builder Bundle every month, sell one product every month to gain required VPs to qualify for EA or BTL and the last but not the least, advertise on free websites, you will be on your way up to the TOP. I am sure you have a good Sponsor who will guide you further. Good Luck and all the Best.
Hi John,
I was checking on your snapshot where I found that you have lots of good qualities. You are # 25th in your class, 42 VP Streak, a2a club member, 17 ECAs connected and lots more, so why worry about friends who in actual are no friends to you. I am sure you turn out yourself into a great Business, because you have it in you, the zest, that eagerness to win in life though you are surrounded by Big Horns! Just remember to do 4 things, to-do-list everyday without fail, buy at least one product, preferably Builder Bundle every month, sell one product every month to gain required VPs to qualify for EA or BTL and the last but not the least, advertise on free websites, you will be on your way up to the TOP.
I am sure you have a good Sponsor who will guide you further.
Good Luck and all the Best.
Theodore V.

India

Posted 2 months ago

What do YOU want to do? People cannot discourage you unless you allow them to do so. If someone tells you that you are a tree will you believe it? Of course not, you know that you are a man. If someone tells you that this business is no good, why should you believe that either? This business has been around many years, with many successful Leaders, was free to join, and in time you can build a successful residual income. Who will be mocking you 5 years from now when you have money and they will be coming to you, begging to let them in to your business? The decision has to be yours!
What do YOU want to do? People cannot discourage you unless you allow them to do so. If someone tells you that you are a tree will you believe it? Of course not, you know that you are a man. If someone tells you that this business is no good, why should you believe that either? This business has been around many years, with many successful Leaders, was free to join, and in time you can build a successful residual income.

Who will be mocking you 5 years from now when you have money and they will be coming to you, begging to let them in to your business?

The decision has to be yours!
216x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

Hi John: Just stay focused. There will always be those trying to destroy your dream. Here is a list of leaders from Nigeria (ranked #2 in SFI) https://www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=NG So don't have any doubts that what you are doing is the right thing. Keep going and reaching your dream.
Hi John: Just stay focused. There will always be those trying to destroy your dream. Here is a list of leaders from Nigeria (ranked #2 in SFI) www.sfimg.com/Leaders/Country?country=NG So don't have any doubts that what you are doing is the right thing. Keep going and reaching your dream.
96x SUPPORT
Jessie M.

Canada

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posts: 3,932 | Followers: 1,012 | Joined SFI: May 10, 2015

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1111952]Hi everyone, I am some how discourage with people around me, their behaviors, attitude and character toward this SFI business make me frustrated about the business, one of them even suggested to me to go and look for another thing to do, that what of if someone ask me, what are you into? What will be my response? You will tell the person you are into networking? He went ahead and make mockery of me, I know you can help me with this two questions in my mind. 1. Should i continue telling them about this business even when I have not recorded success? 2. Should I just forget about them and continue in my business silently until success is achieve? ut we had Thanks.[/quote]John I have a dream a mission which I would not be let hindered by negative people .I lost my both parents within a span of 3 and a half years ---they only mattered in my life .My sister /B.I.L. and nephews live abroad and have tons of affection for me .I have let my so called friends leave me ( I also left them ) as not only they were negative but also that their mere phone calls ( very irregularly though) could have shifted my focus from me building up my business which is my only mission in life now and till I breather my last. My Father was so sick some years before he left for his heavenly abode that he could not comprehend anything( I got in SFI on 30th July 2014 more than 5 months after my Father left me and my mother.Funds were low but we had to manage Thank God that I did not marry ( Father's company had a sort of Medical arrangement with the best hospitals in Kokata ---Eastern India )all the time in and out of Hospitals which otherwise I could not have ever dreamt of even entering) .Mother was all the time in and out of Hospitals and she could not take it any any more and eventually left for her heavenly abode on the last 18th of June 2017.Some friends showed up but our relationship was finished I must complete my mission in SFI so just forget those--ve people.
John A. posted:
Hi everyone,

I am some how discourage with people around me, their behaviors, attitude and character toward this SFI business make me frustrated about the business, one of them even suggested to me to go and look for another thing to do, that what of if someone ask me, what are you into? What will be my response? You will tell the person you are into networking? He went ahead and make mockery of me, I know you can help me with this two questions in my mind.

1. Should i continue telling them about this business even when I have not recorded success?
2. Should I just forget about them and continue in my business silently until success is achieve?
ut we had
Thanks.
John I have a dream a mission which I would not be let hindered by negative people .I lost my both parents within a span of 3 and a half years ---they only mattered in my life .My sister /B.I.L. and nephews live abroad and have tons of affection for me .I have let my so called friends leave me ( I also left them ) as not only they were negative but also that their mere phone calls ( very irregularly though) could have shifted my focus from me building up my business which is my only mission in life now and till I breather my last.
My Father was so sick some years before he left for his heavenly abode that he could not comprehend anything( I got in SFI on 30th July 2014 more than 5 months after my Father left me and my mother.Funds were low but we had to manage Thank God that I did not marry ( Father's company had a sort of Medical arrangement with the best hospitals in Kokata ---Eastern India )all the time in and out of Hospitals which otherwise I could not have ever dreamt of even entering) .Mother was all the time in and out of Hospitals and she could not take it any any more and eventually left for her heavenly abode on the last 18th of June 2017.Some friends showed up but our relationship was finished I must complete my mission in SFI so just forget those--ve people.
ARNAB C.

India

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Jufri s.

Posted 2 months ago

Good post John. I especially like the answer: What do YOU want. That is the important point. Are you going to continue on to your goal or be deflected by others? There are so many who leave their goal behind when the success is almost within their grasp. Regarding your questions: 1. Yes you should continue, that success is oh so close now. 2. Silently, depends on how much abuse you can absorb. As others said, stay away or ignore those people. May not always be possible. But as you gradually get a regular income and as it grows those same people will change their tune.
Good post John. I especially like the answer: What do YOU want. That is the important point. Are you going to continue on to your goal or be deflected by others? There are so many who leave their goal behind when the success is almost within their grasp. Regarding your questions:
1. Yes you should continue, that success is oh so close now.
2. Silently, depends on how much abuse you can absorb. As others said, stay away or ignore those people. May not always be possible. But as you gradually get a regular income and as it grows those same people will change their tune.
Joe W.

Canada

Posted 2 months ago More by John A.

Thanks, I am relieve now, I will let them go and focus on my business
Thanks, I am relieve now, I will let them go and focus on my business
John A.

Nigeria

Liked by Joe W.

| Edit settings