Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Amazing products in Jr. Auctions going on NOW!

Posted 9 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Today, I find so many Junior Auctions are taking place covering very valuable products as well as PSAs and CSAs, TCredits, etc providing very good opportunities for members with Nine Wins or Less! Affiliates who have no experience in Auctions or have not won any auction at all, please [b]grab[/b] this opportunity [b]NOW[/b] [u][/u]and take part. You stand a very good opportunity to win amazing products at unbelievable prices!!
Today, I find so many Junior Auctions are taking place covering very valuable products as well as PSAs and CSAs, TCredits, etc providing very good opportunities for members with Nine Wins or Less!

Affiliates who have no experience in Auctions or have not won any auction at all, please grab this opportunity NOW and take part.

You stand a very good opportunity to win amazing products at unbelievable prices!!

256x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,324 | Followers: 1,665 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks Sampath, Let me dash down there now and take advantage of this opportunity
Thanks Sampath, Let me dash down there now and take advantage of this opportunity
2x SUPPORT
Akpeli O.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks, will do so
Thanks, will do so
Christo. M.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago More by Theodore V.

Hi Mr. Sampath, Thanks for the info. I was just having a look at one the auctions and I found this; Item Info Auction: #116145 1 win per 30 days Condition: New Retail Price: $89.99 Item available for shipment to US Address Only Status: Active Gift Cert. Exchange Value: $38.39 TCredits Exchange Value: 249 Now I don't understand why there's a vast difference between the retail price and the Gift Cert. Exchange Value. This means that if the winner is from India, he gets only $ 38.39.............??? Any idea about this?
Hi Mr. Sampath,
Thanks for the info. I was just having a look at one the auctions and I found this;
Item Info
Auction: #116145
1 win per 30 days
Condition: New
Retail Price: $89.99
Item available for shipment to US Address Only
Gift Cert. Exchange Value: $38.39
TCredits Exchange Value: 249
Now I don't understand why there's a vast difference between the retail price and the Gift Cert. Exchange Value.
This means that if the winner is from India, he gets only $ 38.39.............??? Any idea about this?
Theodore V.

India

Posted 9 days ago

Thank you Sampath, Will review and participate.
Thank you Sampath,
Will review and participate.

Victor A.

Nigeria

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Sampath Kumar S Thanks for the [b]" Heads UP "[/b] I Just placed a bid. Have a great Day. Monika T
Hi Sampath Kumar S
Thanks for the " Heads UP " I Just placed a bid.
Have a great Day.
Monika T
7x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

[quote=1112015]Hi Mr. Sampath, Thanks for the info. I was just having a look at one the auctions and I found this; Item Info Auction: #116145 1 win per 30 days Condition: New Retail Price: $89.99 Item available for shipment to US Address Only Status: Active Gift Cert. Exchange Value: $38.39 TCredits Exchange Value: 249 Now I don't understand why there's a vast difference between the retail price and the Gift Cert. Exchange Value. This means that if the winner is from India, he gets only $ 38.39.............??? Any idea about this?[/quote] There were quite a few Threads on this topic in the last 2 years. Gery's answer in one of the Threads was: Quote: The value of the gift certificates and TCredits is based on OUR cost. We of course can't hand out gift certificates or packs of TCredits worth more than what the products we're auctioning off cost us to purchase. Source: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=408043#post-408043 1. If the winner is from India or any other country where it can not be shipped, the value of $ 38.39 remains the same. 2.The winner has the option of getting the item delivered at his/her US Contact's address. 3. The final price will be 77% off MSRP and for this item its $ 20.70. 4. Consider the value of the 249 TCredits available in Exchange! Is it not a good bargain for the winner?
Theodore V. posted:
Hi Mr. Sampath,
Thanks for the info. I was just having a look at one the auctions and I found this;
Item Info
Auction: #116145
1 win per 30 days
Condition: New
Retail Price: $89.99
Item available for shipment to US Address Only
Gift Cert. Exchange Value: $38.39
TCredits Exchange Value: 249
Now I don't understand why there's a vast difference between the retail price and the Gift Cert. Exchange Value.
This means that if the winner is from India, he gets only $ 38.39.............??? Any idea about this?

There were quite a few Threads on this topic in the last 2 years.

Gery's answer in one of the Threads was:

Quote:

The value of the gift certificates and TCredits is based on OUR cost. We of course can't hand out gift certificates or packs of TCredits worth more than what the products we're auctioning off cost us to purchase.

Source:
www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=408043#post-408043

1. If the winner is from India or any other country where it can not be shipped, the value of $ 38.39 remains the same.
2.The winner has the option of getting the item delivered at his/her US Contact's address.
3. The final price will be 77% off MSRP and for this item its $ 20.70.
4. Consider the value of the 249 TCredits available in Exchange!

Is it not a good bargain for the winner?
256x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Theodore V.

Thanks Mr. Sampath, Got the idea. Next time before taking part in the auction will calculate the actual income. Thanks for your support.
Thanks Mr. Sampath,
Got the idea. Next time before taking part in the auction will calculate the actual income.
Thanks for your support.
Theodore V.

India

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Sampath, That's true! Thanks best regards
Hi Sampath,
That's true!
Thanks
best regards
6x SUPPORT
Patricia E.

Nigeria

Liked by Emilija M.

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the info!
Kathy S.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Emilija M.

Posted 9 days ago

Thanks Monika, good to see you.
Thanks Monika, good to see you.
Judy V.

United States

Liked by Becky F. Emilija M.

Posted 8 days ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Any one of you won any auction yesterday? Just curious!
Any one of you won any auction yesterday? Just curious!
256x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Emilija M.

| Edit settings