Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Unable to Rate my Sponsor

Posted 9 days ago, edited 9 days ago

Good morning, please I am new in SFI. I was trying to rate my sponsor. the says am not eligible to rate because my August VP is not up to 500. Please am confused because on August I had more than 800 and now I have almost 1100 VP. Please what do I do?
Good morning, please I am new in SFI. I was trying to rate my sponsor. the says am not eligible to rate because my August VP is not up to 500.

Please am confused because on August I had more than 800 and now I have almost 1100 VP. Please what do I do?
Peace E.

Nigeria

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Peace! You're not eligible to rate your Sponsor for August due to the fact that you were not SFI member for entire month (you joined on 6th August); so be patient - you are going to rate him/her for September (in three weeks) ! Best regards !
Hi Peace!

You're not eligible to rate your Sponsor for August due to the fact that you were not SFI member for entire month (you joined on 6th August); so be patient - you are going to rate him/her for September (in three weeks) !

Best regards !
153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

[b]Hi dear[/b] You can rate the sponsor the next month, you need this month to have at least 500 vp. [b][url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34316&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34316&referrer=search[/url][/b][i][u][/u][/i] In August, you had a more than 800 VP, but it should take a full month to evaluate the sponsor. Both conditions must be fulfilled. Best regards. [b]Sanja.[/b]
Hi dear

You can rate the sponsor the next month, you need this month to have at least 500 vp.

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=34316&referrer=search

In August, you had a more than 800 VP, but it should take a full month to evaluate the sponsor.
Both conditions must be fulfilled.

Best regards.

Sanja.
19x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Please this month earn 500 VP or above, You must opportunity next month for rating your sponsor.
Please this month earn 500 VP or above, You must opportunity next month for rating your sponsor.
2x SUPPORT
Uttam S.

Bangladesh

Liked by Jenny B. Farjana A.

Posted 9 days ago

Greetings Peace, It is great to see a new affiliate, anxious to rate their sponsor. According to the RULES "Each month, PSAs who earned 500 VP or more DURING THE PRIOR MONTH are asked to anonymously rate their sponsors...." Thus, August is your current month. As you know, when September comes, August will be the prior month; then you can rate your sponsor. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. -St. Clement of Alexandra
Greetings Peace, It is great to see a new affiliate, anxious to rate their sponsor. According to the RULES "Each month, PSAs who earned 500 VP or more DURING THE PRIOR MONTH are asked to anonymously rate their sponsors...." Thus, August is your current month. As you know, when September comes, August will be the prior month; then you can rate your sponsor.

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
-St. Clement of Alexandra
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Peace,you are welcome to SFI.You will be able to rate your sponsor after one full month on the platform of SFI.So,by September ending,you will be qualified to rate.Thank you for your zeal in SFI.
Dear Peace,you are welcome to SFI.You will be able to rate your sponsor after one full month on the platform of SFI.So,by September ending,you will be qualified to rate.Thank you for your zeal in SFI.
Nse H.

Nigeria

Liked by Noreen A. Jenny B.

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Peace, Great to see an affiliate wanting to rate a sponsor so fast, But as per your details you have joined just in August, Every affiliate needs minimum 500 per month as you have said that you attained 800 VP nice but you are not enough old to rate your Sponsor now, You can rate your Sponsor next month by obtaining minimum 500 VP this month, also give your sponsor a chance to know that his/her affiliate is very eager to rate, Contact your sponsor for some tips or ask anything for what you are confused, ask for help, you will also know how well is your sponsor helpful and dedicated towards you, then you will have a better choice of how to rate your sponsor. Good luck.
Hello Peace,
Great to see an affiliate wanting to rate a sponsor so fast, But as per your details you have joined just in August, Every affiliate needs minimum 500 per month as you have said that you attained 800 VP nice but you are not enough old to rate your Sponsor now, You can rate your Sponsor next month by obtaining minimum 500 VP this month, also give your sponsor a chance to know that his/her affiliate is very eager to rate, Contact your sponsor for some tips or ask anything for what you are confused, ask for help, you will also know how well is your sponsor helpful and dedicated towards you, then you will have a better choice of how to rate your sponsor. Good luck.
yogesh d.

India

Liked by Jenny B.

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Peace E. Happy Afternoon. You are welcome to SFI. business opportunity with unlimited benefit at your disposal provided by the Management with support from professional and intelligent members from all-over the world. This forum is created to put more light to issues, concerns important to you and your team members. Be free to participate, contribute, and support in this forum. Peace, it is good and encouraging to rate one sponsor but you must ensure to score 500 or more VersaPoints in the previous month, nevertheless, you may need to hold-on for the Admin. to calculate and review your activities for the previous month, once it is resolved it will continue to flow without constraint. So feel free and relax for the little while it is resolved. Once again, you are mostly welcome, Peace! Success assured with SFI. Best Regards, Oladipupo.
Hi Peace E.

Happy Afternoon.
You are welcome to SFI. business opportunity with unlimited benefit at your disposal provided by the Management with support from professional and intelligent members from all-over the world.
This forum is created to put more light to issues, concerns important to you and your team members. Be free to participate, contribute, and support in this forum.
Peace, it is good and encouraging to rate one sponsor but you must ensure to score 500 or more VersaPoints in the previous month, nevertheless, you may need to hold-on for the Admin. to calculate and review your activities for the previous month, once it is resolved it will continue to flow without constraint. So feel free and relax for the little while it is resolved.
Once again, you are mostly welcome, Peace!
Success assured with SFI.

Best Regards,
Oladipupo.

Liked by Jenny B.

| Edit settings