Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How to put copy and paste 2 or more permalinks

Posted 2 months ago More by Hloniphani J.

You assisted me very well and understood how to copy and paste a single permalink as in this https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1032484#post-1032484 .Now can you direct me step by step as you did to my previous post how to copy and paste 2 or more permalinks may be in my forum thread or post or in my teammail message?
You assisted me very well and understood how to copy and paste a single permalink as in this www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1032484#post-1032484 .Now can you direct me step by step as you did to my previous post how to copy and paste 2 or more permalinks may be in my forum thread or post or in my teammail message?
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Sanja M. Katrina D.

Posted 2 months ago

Do the same thing, one by one. And if you wish to make a group of your links, go with the copies to your Gmail for example and paste them in the same draft there. So, you can copy the whole group of the links and paste it where you wish.
Do the same thing, one by one. And if you wish to make a group of your links, go with the copies to your Gmail for example and paste them in the same draft there. So, you can copy the whole group of the links and paste it where you wish.
2x SUPPORT
Milan S.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[quote=1112062]Do the same thing, one by one. And if you wish to make a group of your links, go with the copies to your Gmail for example and paste them in the same draft there. So, you can copy the whole group of the links and paste it where you wish.[/quote] Hi Milan. Thanks for Sharing. It is always great to have a reminder on how to do something. All the best to you. Monika T
Milan S. posted:

Hi Milan.
Thanks for Sharing.
It is always great to have a reminder on how to do something.
All the best to you.
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

[b]Hi[/b], 2 or more links can not be placed at once. [b]You have to put them one by one.[/b] Nice regards. Sanja
Hi,

2 or more links can not be placed at once.

You have to put them one by one.

Nice regards.

Sanja
19x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1112062]Do the same thing, one by one. And if you wish to make a group of your links, go with the copies to your Gmail for example and paste them in the same draft there. So, you can copy the whole group of the links and paste it where you wish.[/quote] That's what I do, Milan! In my gmail welcome message to my PSAs and CSAs I have the link to my Facebook profile and four videos about the most important things to get them started... I can copy and paste all of them together without any problems.
Milan S. posted:

That's what I do, Milan!

In my gmail welcome message to my PSAs and CSAs I have the link to my Facebook profile
and four videos about the most important things to get them started...
I can copy and paste all of them together without any problems.
64x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,820 | Followers: 1,061 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Mahesh P. Milan S.

Posted 2 months ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1112387][quote=1112062]Do the same thing, one by one. And if you wish to make a group of your links, go with the copies to your Gmail for example and paste them in the same draft there. So, you can copy the whole group of the links and paste it where you wish.[/quote] That's what I do, Milan! In my gmail welcome message to my PSAs and CSAs I have the link to my Facebook profile and four videos about the most important things to get them started... I can copy and paste all of them together without any problems. [/quote] ...but, if you are talking about LINKING some photos or items on your website... THAT you have to do one by one.
Tanja K. posted:
Milan S. posted:

That's what I do, Milan!

In my gmail welcome message to my PSAs and CSAs I have the link to my Facebook profile
and four videos about the most important things to get them started...
I can copy and paste all of them together without any problems.

...but, if you are talking about LINKING some photos or items on your website...
THAT you have to do one by one.
64x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,820 | Followers: 1,061 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Thank you for your contributions I want to try it by copying a group of links before I paste them where I want.I will do it when I get to the computer right now I am away at work I am only using my phone but I can't do it with my phone.
Thank you for your contributions I want to try it by copying a group of links before I paste them where I want.I will do it when I get to the computer right now I am away at work I am only using my phone but I can't do it with my phone.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Milan S. Tanja K.

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Hloniphani, There's a nice way to copy and paste permalinks. I will make your post as an example. You can shorten the permalink to any word or phrase of your choice: Here we will call your permalinks "Forum ID" and “HERE”. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aA28oPo.jpg[/img] Highlight Forum ID and then click the link button. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1w4YH7B.jpg[/img] After hitting the link button, a box opens wherein you can put the permalink: [img]https://i.imgur.com/SimaIuH.jpg[/img] Type your permalink at the URL field and hit OK. Just do the same to your “How to put copy and paste 2 or more permalinks” which we named “HERE”. Hence it will look like this: You assisted me very well and understood how to copy and paste a single permalink as in this [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1032484#post-1032484]Forum ID[/url] On “How to put copy and paste 2 or more permalinks”, click [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1112036#post-1112036]HERE[/url] Hope this would be of help. Thanks and Regards.
Hi Hloniphani,
There's a nice way to copy and paste permalinks. I will make your post as an
example. You can shorten the permalink to any word or phrase of your choice:
Here we will call your permalinks "Forum ID" and “HERE”.

Highlight Forum ID and then click the link button.

After hitting the link button, a box opens wherein you can put the permalink:

Type your permalink at the URL field and hit OK.
Just do the same to your “How to put copy and paste 2 or more permalinks”
which we named “HERE”.

Hence it will look like this:

You assisted me very well and understood how to copy and paste a single
permalink as in this Forum ID

On “How to put copy and paste 2 or more permalinks”, click HERE

Hope this would be of help. Thanks and Regards.
5x SUPPORT
Pascual d.

Philippines

Liked by Sanja M. Tanja K.

Thanks again you are all awesome.I am happy to learn something new that I did not know.
Thanks again you are all awesome.I am happy to learn something new that I did not know.
SUPPORT
Hloniphani J.

South Africa

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Milan S.

| Edit settings