Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

How can easily earn 1500 VPs monthly?

Posted 2 months ago, edited 2 months ago

How can one easily earn 1500 VPs monthly with a little purchase?
How can one easily earn 1500 VPs monthly with a little purchase?
Md. M.

Bangladesh

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Respected Md.M Please study the To Do List carefully. Gather the appropriate VP from different heads. Introduce more PRMs and if they buy you will earn not only VP but commission also on their purchases!
Respected Md.M

Please study the To Do List carefully. Gather the appropriate VP from different heads. Introduce more PRMs and if they buy you will earn not only VP but commission also on their purchases!

271x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,677 | Followers: 1,753 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago More by Sampath Kumar S.

Further, please study the LaunchPad Lesson on VersaPoints: https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26 and understand how FREE VPs can be obtained! That said, please do remember nothing comes easy in Life! Unless we work hard we can not reap benefits! This is like sowing the seeds and looking for fruits quickly! Everything needs time and we need to work with patience and perseverance and in time positive results will be there!
Further, please study the LaunchPad Lesson on VersaPoints:
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
and understand how FREE VPs can be obtained!

That said, please do remember nothing comes easy in Life! Unless we work hard we can not reap benefits! This is like sowing the seeds and looking for fruits quickly!

Everything needs time and we need to work with patience and perseverance and in time positive results will be there!
271x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,677 | Followers: 1,753 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 2 months ago

Hi Md.M Here are some tips: For your Daily Actions! You earn VP for each one. 1. Alerts ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 2. Badges ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 3. To-Do ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 4. Tips ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 5. Stream ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 6.TC ? Scroll down until you find a link that says view last 72 hours, click on it, then click on the first item that pops up, leave page and go to ECA the tab will turn green after reloaded. 7. ECA ? Click on the days shop when it loaded simply back until you are at the ECA tab again. 8.EZ ? Play all your free games, then use one Tcredit on a game, after you are done, reload the page, the tab will turn green and you would have earned 5MRP 9. PB ? Bee on any auction and use one TCredit, you will earn 5-10MRP. 10. Scoreboard ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 11. Movers ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 12. Growth ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. 13. Goals ? Simply fill in your goal for the day and click on the 'submit' button. 14. Forum ? Select any Forum, click on it, read it and wait at least 15 seconds or until there comes a pop-up that says ' VP awarded' then back again until you are at action tabs. 15. Win-it ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded. I hope it will be helpful. P.S. Very Important-Also Please take time to read the information on the pages on your way down to the big blue button. You get much helpful tips to clarify things for you. The Best to Your Success. Monika T
Hi Md.M

Here are some tips:

For your Daily Actions!
You earn VP for each one.

1. Alerts ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

2. Badges ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

3. To-Do ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

4. Tips ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

5. Stream ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

6.TC ? Scroll down until you find a link that says view last 72 hours, click on it, then click on the first item that pops up, leave page and go to ECA the tab will turn green after reloaded.

7. ECA ? Click on the days shop when it loaded simply back until you are at the ECA tab again.

8.EZ ? Play all your free games, then use one Tcredit on a game, after you are done, reload the page, the tab will turn green and you would have earned 5MRP

9. PB ? Bee on any auction and use one TCredit, you will earn 5-10MRP.

10. Scoreboard ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

11. Movers ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

12. Growth ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

13. Goals ? Simply fill in your goal for the day and click on the 'submit' button.

14. Forum ? Select any Forum, click on it, read it and wait at least 15 seconds or until there comes a pop-up that says ' VP awarded' then back again until you are at action tabs.

15. Win-it ? Go to bottom of the page, wait for the light blue button to get brighter then click on it, the tab will now turn green after page reloaded.

I hope it will be helpful.

P.S.
Very Important-Also Please take time to read the information on the pages
on your way down to the big blue button. You get much helpful
tips to clarify things for you.

The Best to Your Success.
Monika T
9x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 2 months ago

You can purchase things of daily use from Triple Clicks for where you were purchasing from other side. The other option is you can refer or tell your friends the same that to purchase from Triple clicks.
You can purchase things of daily use from Triple Clicks for where you were purchasing from other side.
The other option is you can refer or tell your friends the same that to purchase from Triple clicks.
3x SUPPORT
Aravin K.

India

Posted 2 months ago

Purchasing the Builder Bundle from SFI is the best option in my view, put it on auto delivery if you can. The Bundle contain * An EA-qualifying 1500 VP each month! * 100 Mighty TCredits! * 8 freshly-generated PSAs and 2 CSAs each month to grow your group! * 100 valuable Member Rewards Points (MRP) each month!
Purchasing the Builder Bundle from SFI is the best option in my view, put it on auto delivery if you can.

The Bundle contain

* An EA-qualifying 1500 VP each month!
* 100 Mighty TCredits!
* 8 freshly-generated PSAs and 2 CSAs each month to grow your group!
* 100 valuable Member Rewards Points (MRP) each month!
Gregan R.

Jamaica

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

[b]Easy?[/b] [b]By purchasing: [url=https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits]https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits[/url] [/b][i][u][/u][/i] I want to emphasize you. You get here to make money next to buying should work, but that's not easy, but it's payable later. [b][/b] Best regards. [b]Sanja.[/b]
Easy?
By purchasing:
https://www.tripleclicks.com/MightyTCredits

I want to emphasize you. You get here to make money next to buying should work, but that's not easy, but it's payable later.

Best regards.

Sanja.
19x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

MD, It,s easy if you buy the 125 pack Tcredit and make it a standing order[ auto delivery]. That is all you need to clitch 1500vp monthly.
MD,
It,s easy if you buy the 125 pack Tcredit and make it a standing order[ auto delivery]. That is all you need to clitch 1500vp monthly.
2x SUPPORT
Rahma U.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

You can earns more than 1500 VP only you determined to work with SFI, You as a new Affiliate, You just need to gather all your points from Launchedpad and To Do Lists, This including the Studying of the 11 Chapters which contains 61 lessons with all your Daily, monthly, Weekly and Immediate actions on to do, You can only make a little purchase maybe 10 TCredits from TC and you are good to GO.
You can earns more than 1500 VP only you determined to work with SFI, You as a new Affiliate, You just need to gather all your points from Launchedpad and To Do Lists, This including the Studying of the 11 Chapters which contains 61 lessons with all your Daily, monthly, Weekly and Immediate actions on to do, You can only make a little purchase maybe 10 TCredits from TC and you are good to GO.
5x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted 2 months ago

Every day I look at TC's offers and if I find good stuff, I'll buy it. And if I want to buy something then the viewer will look at the offer in TC.
Every day I look at TC's offers and if I find good stuff, I'll buy it. And if I want to buy something then the viewer will look at the offer in TC.
Monika B.

Hungary

Posted 2 months ago

Hello Md. M Read these two posts: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/EA1010]HOW TO BECOME AN EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE (EA)[/url] And here [url=https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=314795#post-314795]How to earn 1500vp without placing a SO[/url]
Hello Md. M
Read these two posts:
HOW TO BECOME AN EXECUTIVE AFFILIATE (EA)

And here
How to earn 1500vp without placing a SO

24x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 2 months ago

I would suggest these three steps: 1. Every month do as much VPs as you can; 19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search 2. Buy at TripleClicks what you need (for maintaining your rank, building your team, or your personal use, for example). 3. If still something is missing , buy 1 TCredit for $1.99 or 150 MRPs and earn with this 102 VPs (the quantity is not limited).
I would suggest these three steps:

1. Every month do as much VPs as you can; 19 ways you can earn VersaPoints for free
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18240&referrer=search

2. Buy at TripleClicks what you need (for maintaining your rank, building your team, or your personal use, for example).

3. If still something is missing , buy 1 TCredit for $1.99 or 150 MRPs and earn with this 102 VPs (the quantity is not limited).
2x SUPPORT
Milan S.

Slovenia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings