Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

My best PSA quitted SFI after one year of hard work

Posted 9 days ago

Dear all, After one year of hard work and personal advancement bothe mine and of my PSA till the BTL status, I have received an email from my best PSA telling me that he is quitting SFI. Here is the letter: Thank u for ur encouragement. All these days with just time passing and thinking that I may get a reasonable return for my investment of Rs.10000/- approx. i did but that was totally a failure and it is not working for people in India in my opinion. It will only work in Western countries.And moreover depending on others performance for getting income is not a good concept and hence i decided not to waste my time on this and giving it up. Anyhow I wish to thank u for ur support and good friendship all these days. Wish u the best with SFI. Bye and wishes. What to do without active PSAs? Pls. give me some motivational advice. Good Luck!
Dear all,

After one year of hard work and personal advancement bothe mine and of my PSA till the BTL status, I have received an email from my best PSA telling me that he is quitting SFI. Here is the letter:

Thank u for ur encouragement. All these days with just time passing and thinking that I may get a reasonable return for my investment of Rs.10000/- approx. i did but that was totally a failure and it is not working for people in India in my opinion. It will only work in Western countries.And moreover depending on others performance for getting income is not a good concept and hence i decided not to waste my time on this and giving it up. Anyhow I wish to thank u for ur support and good friendship all these days. Wish u the best with SFI.
Bye and wishes.

What to do without active PSAs? Pls. give me some motivational advice.

Good Luck!
24x SUPPORT
Selena P.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

No business is based on a single person. If Wal Marts best customer starts shopping at K Mart there is no dark clouds forming over Bentonville, Arkansas. Why, because they have many other customers! I know, we are not Wal Mart, and great PSA's don't funnel through our gateway like customers at Wal Mart, but the concept is the same. Take your eyes off the one that has made a decision to quit. Wish him well, and seek the next greatest PSA! There was a time you didn't have him, and you kept going. Now, you have to decide if he was your motivation, or if your motivation is much bigger!
No business is based on a single person. If Wal Marts best customer starts shopping at K Mart there is no dark clouds forming over Bentonville, Arkansas. Why, because they have many other customers!

I know, we are not Wal Mart, and great PSA's don't funnel through our gateway like customers at Wal Mart, but the concept is the same. Take your eyes off the one that has made a decision to quit. Wish him well, and seek the next greatest PSA!

There was a time you didn't have him, and you kept going. Now, you have to decide if he was your motivation, or if your motivation is much bigger!
201x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

[b]Hi[/b] [b]I'm very sorry to see this.[/b] But we can not force anyone to do. There may be various reasons for leaving the PSA from SFI and we have to do this. My advice to you: Always Advertise, always brings new PSA. So the new PSA will replace the place with the one who left and will never fall with Tim. If your PSA gave up and made OPT OUT, his members go directly to you. If PSA gave up, not made OPT OUT, after 45 days of inactivity or not made 250 VP in month , his members come to you. Follow Geonology every day. Notify members that you are the new sponsor welcomes and normally still continue to work with them. [b]Do not give up.[/b] Best regards. Sanja.
Hi

I'm very sorry to see this.

But we can not force anyone to do. There may be various reasons for leaving the PSA from SFI and we have to do this.

My advice to you: Always Advertise, always brings new PSA. So the new PSA will replace the place with the one who left and will never fall with Tim.

If your PSA gave up and made OPT OUT, his members go directly to you.

If PSA gave up, not made OPT OUT, after 45 days of inactivity or not made 250 VP in month , his members come to you. Follow Geonology every day.

Notify members that you are the new sponsor welcomes and normally still continue to work with them.

Do not give up.

Best regards.

Sanja.
19x SUPPORT
Sanja M.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Selena, I feel sorry, that your best working member has quit. Don't blame yourself, you have done all you can to teach and motivate him until where he was come. Saying, that the system not working for India members, feels strange. I think, success comes from the quality of own team members you create. We all know it takes time to get a reasonable income, but that's why we are working daily.
Hello Selena,

I feel sorry, that your best working member has quit.
Don't blame yourself, you have done all you can to teach and motivate him until where he was come.

Saying, that the system not working for India members, feels strange.
I think, success comes from the quality of own team members you create.

We all know it takes time to get a reasonable income, but that's why we are working daily.
270x SUPPORT
Johan V.

Turkey

E365 Country Champion

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Selena! I'm sad to hear some good people are quitting and giving up; but that's the way it goes or c'est la vie... I can only remind you to the famous : SWSWSWSW ! Direct your view to the last pair of letters (SW - Someone's Waiting) and do your business further! Good Luck ! :thumbsup: [img]https://i.imgur.com/c2hrlXw.jpg[/img]
Hi Selena!

I'm sad to hear some good people are quitting and giving up; but that's the way it goes or c'est la vie...

I can only remind you to the famous : SWSWSWSW ! Direct your view to the last pair of letters (SW - Someone's Waiting) and do your business further!

Good Luck !

153x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 9 days ago

With online marketing people will come and people will go! It is sad to see your best PSA throw in the towel.....but in bis assessment that it will only work in Western Countries is not correct! I have PSA from India that do very well. He says he didn't get good return on investment then he should've tried a different route obviously whatever he was doing wasn't working. ...there are many great affordable ways to build a solid business here at SFI regardless if where you're from or what your background is. Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude!
With online marketing people will come and people will go!

It is sad to see your best PSA throw in the towel.....but in bis assessment that it will only work in Western Countries is not correct! I have PSA from India that do very well.

He says he didn't get good return on investment then he should've tried a different route obviously whatever he was doing wasn't working. ...there are many great affordable ways to build a solid business here at SFI regardless if where you're from or what your background is.

Your attitude not your aptitude will determine your altitude!
Howard B.

United States

Posted 9 days ago

Hello Selena, People come and people go, but friends leave their footprints on you heart. Can I help you in any way? Perhaps send him a e-mail, any thing is worth a try Warm regards.
Hello Selena, People come and people go, but friends leave their footprints on you heart. Can I help you in any way?
Perhaps send him a e-mail, any thing is worth a try

Warm regards.
George K.

South Africa

Posted 9 days ago

Dear Selena :heartpulse: I have been in your shoes, so I know the feeling. I didn't get neither the mail - all my leaders left at the same time. and I remained alone, no active PSA. And I am here ... So, I will be open and direct: You will start advertising like always and start all over again. Every Team has a seed - Team Leader is a seed, [b]You[/b] are the seed :sparkles: So you remain and incorporate this experience in yourself, making you stronger and wiser. If you have decided to make it here, to fulfill your goals and follow up your vision, you will continue knowing that the real five will come. Do not regret more than needed - regret today, tommorrow you move on. This is the Leader path - Leaders are one who stay allways. The followers will come and go, and those of them who are real Leaders, like you are, they will stay too - and make it here with you. Restarting over is the characteristic of strong people - and you are a strong one :blush: to your success, dear.
Dear Selena

I have been in your shoes, so I know the feeling. I didn't get neither the mail - all my leaders left at the same time. and I remained alone, no active PSA. And I am here ... So, I will be open and direct:
You will start advertising like always and start all over again. Every Team has a seed - Team Leader is a seed, You are the seed

So you remain and incorporate this experience in yourself, making you stronger and wiser. If you have decided to make it here, to fulfill your goals and follow up your vision, you will continue knowing that the real five will come.
Do not regret more than needed - regret today, tommorrow you move on. This is the Leader path - Leaders are one who stay allways. The followers will come and go, and those of them who are real Leaders, like you are, they will stay too - and make it here with you.
Restarting over is the characteristic of strong people - and you are a strong one
to your success, dear.
34x SUPPORT
Tatjana G.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago

It's sad to hear that but you have to think there are more PSA waiting for you ...more!more!more! just trust yourself and SFI! Wish you all the best!
It's sad to hear that but you have to think there are more PSA waiting for you ...more!more!more!
just trust yourself and SFI! Wish you all the best!
Crizan C.

Philippines

Posted 9 days ago

Hi Selena Wish them well and welcome them back when they decide to return to SFI!
Hi Selena

Wish them well and welcome them back when they decide to return to SFI!
Ronnie W.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Rohoullah h.

Hello All Negative thoughts will always be the result of failure; you should never allow the negative thoughts of others, which are not known for any reason, to divert you from the goal. They are not the same. It is true both in defeat and in victory, which Not all are the same. In general, if your life and your family are important to you, you will do everything you can to always create excellent conditions for them (of course, by whatever legal and legal means), and with a little effort and perseverance for success. We have to do this. We also agree that the energy around us has a lot to do with us, and the law of attraction always works, if in the mind and mind it always speaks of failure, know that you will surely fail, because with your own thoughts you have caused the universe because of Having a law to absorb what the mind seeks to do, then having this modern science and the existence of experienced people and burning passion for earning Ruth, why not raise up the positive thoughts, and know that with careful planning and little effort you can live a comfortable life with your wife and children with love. Think about that on vacation with your love and your children You have zeroed the best of the world and you can make a wife and son smile that your efforts have caused you to pay? My good friend is working on this program; you must find the way to me. Win always.
Hello All
Negative thoughts will always be the result of failure; you should never allow the negative thoughts of others, which are not known for any reason, to divert you from the goal. They are not the same. It is true both in defeat and in victory, which Not all are the same.
In general, if your life and your family are important to you, you will do everything you can to always create excellent conditions for them (of course, by whatever legal and legal means), and with a little effort and perseverance for success. We have to do this. We also agree that the energy around us has a lot to do with us, and the law of attraction always works, if in the mind and mind it always speaks of failure, know that you will surely fail, because with your own thoughts you have caused the universe because of Having a law to absorb what the mind seeks to do, then having this modern science and the existence of experienced people and burning passion for earning Ruth, why not raise up the positive thoughts, and know that with careful planning and little effort you can live a comfortable life with your wife and children with love. Think about that on vacation with your love and your children You have zeroed the best of the world and you can make a wife and son smile that your efforts have caused you to pay?
My good friend is working on this program; you must find the way to me.
Win always.

Posted 9 days ago More by Tanja K.

Dear Selena, I am afraid that we should all be prepared for the situations like this one... this is that kind of business... Do not focus your work/attention on those leaving...take a good care of those remaining and those that will join you in future... Use the past just to learn from that experience...but, use the present to make some good foundations for your future.
Dear Selena,
I am afraid that we should all be prepared for the situations like this one...
this is that kind of business...
Do not focus your work/attention on those leaving...take a good care of those
remaining and those that will join you in future...

Use the past just to learn from that experience...but, use the present to make
some good foundations for your future.
58x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings