Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

GrandMaster Poker League

Posted 11 days ago More by Ratan A.

Hi Friends , I started a Grand Master League Yesterday which I want to remove . I am getting no option for doing that . Is there any way to remove the League I created ? Also ,I have joined a league ,which I do not wish to continue . Again ,no option to remove myself from the League . Any help from Forum members is appreciated . Thank You !!
Hi Friends ,

I started a Grand Master League Yesterday which I want to remove . I am getting no option for doing that . Is there any way to remove the League I created ?

Also ,I have joined a league ,which I do not wish to continue . Again ,no option to remove myself from the League .

Any help from Forum members is appreciated .

Thank You !!
Ratan A.

India

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Ratan, Thank you for this post. I am in 9 leagues which have more inactive then active members. I would like to leave them or, in case of my leagues, to remove inactive members, but haven't find a way. Following your thread, thanks once again.
Hello Ratan,
Thank you for this post. I am in 9 leagues which have more inactive then active members. I would like to leave them or, in case of my leagues, to remove inactive members, but haven't find a way.
Following your thread, thanks once again.
20x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

The Leagues seem to be a black hole, once you are captured there is no escape! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FqKZfz_oRKY/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
The Leagues seem to be a black hole, once you are captured there is no escape!

209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1149426]The Leagues seem to be a black hole, once you are captured there is no escape! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/FqKZfz_oRKY/maxresdefault.jpg[/img][/quote] I always like the way you present the situation . Full of humor . Thank You Mr. Randy!!
Randy I. posted:
The Leagues seem to be a black hole, once you are captured there is no escape!

I always like the way you present the situation . Full of humor .
Thank You Mr. Randy!!
Ratan A.

India

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Ratan, You're not the only one who has this problem. Suggest placed in the Suggestion Box post to introduce instruments in leagues to remove inactive members or options that we can leave the league if you do not want to be in it.
Hello Ratan,
You're not the only one who has this problem. Suggest placed in the Suggestion Box post to introduce instruments in leagues to remove inactive members or options that we can leave the league if you do not want to be in it.
4x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

[quote=1149477]Hello Ratan, You're not the only one who has this problem. Suggest placed in the Suggestion Box post to introduce instruments in leagues to remove inactive members or options that we can leave the league if you do not want to be in it.[/quote] ok ,I will put this into Suggestion Box . Thank You Marija !!
Marija B. posted:
Hello Ratan,
You're not the only one who has this problem. Suggest placed in the Suggestion Box post to introduce instruments in leagues to remove inactive members or options that we can leave the league if you do not want to be in it.

ok ,I will put this into Suggestion Box .

Thank You Marija !!
Ratan A.

India

Posted 11 days ago

Ask for help from your sponsor,or call customer care.Thanks
Ask for help from your sponsor,or call customer care.Thanks
jacob k.

Kenya

Liked by Ratan A. SHELLEY L.

| Edit settings