Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia?

Posted 11 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers, [b]Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia?[/b] To me, I think SFI is applying Newton's first law: [b]Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[/b] [b]In other words,[/b] if you don't do nothing, you won't get nothing. If you notice, everything about SFI is getting the affiliates to take [b]ACTION[/b] from day one: - To-Do List - LaunchPad Training - Rules Of Success - The Diamond Plan - Play Games - Bid - Sell - Buy - Sponsor - And Etc (To many things to do to mention them all) See, everything is geared in SFI to get us to take [b]ACTION[/b] and we even get rewarded for doing it! Of ALL the affiliate programs that I have joined over 15+ years, [b]NONE[/b] compare with SFI when it comes to getting affiliates to take Action Daily! [b]Tip:[/b] Follow Newton's First Law, [b]Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[/b]
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

To me, I think SFI is applying Newton's first law:

Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.

In other words, if you don't do nothing, you won't get nothing.

If you notice, everything about SFI is getting the affiliates to take ACTION from day one:

- To-Do List
- LaunchPad Training
- Rules Of Success
- The Diamond Plan
- Play Games
- Bid
- Sell
- Buy
- Sponsor
- And Etc (To many things to do to mention them all)

See, everything is geared in SFI to get us to take ACTION and we even get rewarded for doing it!

Of ALL the affiliate programs that I have joined over 15+ years, NONE compare with SFI when it comes to getting affiliates to take Action Daily!

Tip: Follow Newton's First Law, Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.
5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149361]Hi Fellow SFI'ers, [b]Is SFI applying Sir Isaac Newton's Law of Inertia?[/b] To me, I think SFI is applying Newton's first law: [b]Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[/b] [b]In other words,[/b] if you don't do nothing, you won't get nothing. If you notice, everything about SFI is getting the affiliates to take [b]ACTION[/b] from day one: - To-Do List - LaunchPad Training - Rules Of Success - The Diamond Plan - Play Games - Bid - Sell - Buy - Sponsor - And Etc (To many things to do to mention them all) See, everything is geared in SFI to get us to take [b]ACTION[/b] and we even get rewarded for doing it! Of ALL the affiliate programs that I have joined over 15+ years, [b]NONE[/b] compare with SFI when it comes to getting affiliates to take Action Daily! [b]Tip:[/b] Follow Newton's First Law, [b]Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.[/b][/quote] Hie Tommie, I wonder how much force we need to move those PSAs who register and stay stagnant.
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers,

To me, I think SFI is applying Newton's first law:

Newton's first law states that every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.

In other words, if you don't do nothing, you won't get nothing.

If you notice, everything about SFI is getting the affiliates to take ACTION from day one:

- To-Do List
- LaunchPad Training
- Rules Of Success
- The Diamond Plan
- Play Games
- Bid
- Sell
- Buy
- Sponsor
- And Etc (To many things to do to mention them all)

See, everything is geared in SFI to get us to take ACTION and we even get rewarded for doing it!

Of ALL the affiliate programs that I have joined over 15+ years, NONE compare with SFI when it comes to getting affiliates to take Action Daily!

Tip: Follow Newton's First Law, Every object will remain at rest or in uniform motion in a straight line unless compelled to change its state by the action of an external force.

Hie Tommie,

I wonder how much force we need to move those PSAs who register and stay stagnant.
10x SUPPORT
Elmar H.

Zimbabwe

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago

Yes, of course all the universe live in a perpetual motion the speed of time is the key because it change the space, and therefore modify all the materia. That is why everything ages and dies to make way for a new line of time space, and so on. The speed at least inside of ours three dimensions can be accelerated or decreased, all this depend of each of us. Greetings,
Yes, of course all the universe live in a perpetual motion the speed of time is the key because it change the space, and therefore modify all the materia. That is why everything ages and dies to make way for a new line of time space, and so on. The speed at least inside of ours three dimensions can be accelerated or decreased, all this depend of each of us.

Greetings,
3x SUPPORT

Posted 11 days ago

I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI. At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything. I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING? Just my opinion :-)
I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI.

At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything.

I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING?

Just my opinion :-)
Marlene R.

South Africa

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Bravo Tommie! Nice scientific overview on our essential troubles here... Sir Isaac would be proud of you for sure... Best regards!
Bravo Tommie!

Nice scientific overview on our essential troubles here... Sir Isaac would be proud of you for sure...

Best regards!
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Tommie K.

[quote=1149421]I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI. At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything. I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING? Just my opinion :-)[/quote] Hi Marlene, We're like the old gold miners, we're panning for gold (Diamond Team Leaders). But, we have to go thru a lot of affiliates (tour takers) to find those DTL. I wouldn't change a thing . Remember,[b] Work with the workers![/b]:sunglasses:
Marlene R. posted:
I agree, but there is one thing I think could really improve affiliates taking action when joining SFI.

At the moment we have the wonderful stats of many people registering every day as new affiliates. The sad thing is that 99% of those registering don't do anything.

I think there should be more control when people register. What is the use of having thousands of affiliates when they actually do NOTHING?

Just my opinion :-)

Hi Marlene,

We're like the old gold miners, we're panning for gold (Diamond Team Leaders).

But, we have to go thru a lot of affiliates (tour takers) to find those DTL.

I wouldn't change a thing .

Remember, Work with the workers!

5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Anthony H.

Greetings Elmar, You question proves Tommie's point. There is no progress or reward for inaction. I hope you know, that there are affiliates in SFI making $160,000 +, per month, under the same rules. Since that is so, find a way to join them. Its all laid out in Launchpad. Circumstances don't matter, only my state of being matters. What state of being are you choosing? -Bashar
Greetings Elmar, You question proves Tommie's point. There is no progress or reward for inaction. I hope you know, that there are affiliates in SFI making $160,000 +, per month, under the same rules. Since that is so, find a way to join them. Its all laid out in Launchpad.

Circumstances don't matter, only my state of being matters. What state of being are you choosing?
-Bashar
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Harold G.

Probably the better title would be: "Are SFI [u]Affiliates[/u] Applying......" SFI as a company is certainly not static (inactive), AND not every affiliate is static (inactive)! :) :) :) --Nonetheless, a good thought provoking post! ALSO, a comment on Marlene's response: Actually you hit the nail on the head! We are network marketers (building a team of affiliate marketers). While (especially when just getting started) we should include in our [u]advertising portfolio[/u] using outside sources (such as PSAs2Go or S-Builder) for sign ups, our advertising portfolio [u]should also include our OWN marketing efforts![/u] It is here where we can gain some control of "who" signs up on our team. Our own marketing efforts can zero in on qualified persons--not just a vague group of internet income hopefuls. Granted, many of the sign ups are "tire-kickers." We can reach that group with proper followup emails to them. But there is also a large number of sign up who simply joined in response to an ad that offered an incentive to join--or to do something when they joined---after that they are "out of reach," --fat chance there. Again, we can improve our results when we take our own marketing into our hands (which takes time to learn, time to fine tune what we do, and eventually some money--not the easiest way--but the best and smartest way). --Hal
Probably the better title would be: "Are SFI Affiliates Applying......" SFI as a company is certainly not static (inactive), AND not every affiliate is static (inactive)! :) :) :) --Nonetheless, a good thought provoking post!

ALSO, a comment on Marlene's response:
Actually you hit the nail on the head! We are network marketers (building a team of affiliate marketers). While (especially when just getting started) we should include in our advertising portfolio using outside sources (such as PSAs2Go or S-Builder) for sign ups, our advertising portfolio should also include our OWN marketing efforts! It is here where we can gain some control of "who" signs up on our team. Our own marketing efforts can zero in on qualified persons--not just a vague group of internet income hopefuls.

Granted, many of the sign ups are "tire-kickers." We can reach that group with proper followup emails to them. But there is also a large number of sign up who simply joined in response to an ad that offered an incentive to join--or to do something when they joined---after that they are "out of reach," --fat chance there. Again, we can improve our results when we take our own marketing into our hands (which takes time to learn, time to fine tune what we do, and eventually some money--not the easiest way--but the best and smartest way).

--Hal
3x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149430]I hope you know, that there are affiliates in SFI making $160,000 +, per month, under the same rules. -Bashar [/quote] Are you talking about SFI affiliates making that much per month with SFI as there only income source? If so, I'd be interested where you got this info??
Anthony H. posted:
I hope you know, that there are affiliates in SFI making $160,000 +, per month, under the same rules.
-Bashar

Are you talking about SFI affiliates making that much per month with SFI as there only income source? If so, I'd be interested where you got this info??

17x SUPPORT
Erich W.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149425]Bravo Tommie! Nice scientific overview on our essential troubles here... Sir Isaac would be proud of you for sure... Best regards! [/quote] I tell you what Sead you are very correct, thanks for that
Sead Š. posted:
Bravo Tommie!

Nice scientific overview on our essential troubles here... Sir Isaac would be proud of you for sure...

Best regards!

I tell you what Sead you are very correct, thanks for that
Lucky O.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Wow! This is deep stuff.. Definitely a different approach at looking at things, but makes sense! Thanks for sharing!! H.D.
Wow! This is deep stuff.. Definitely a different approach at looking at things, but makes sense! Thanks for sharing!!

H.D.
3x SUPPORT
Hector D.

United States

Liked by Aija K. Francis R.

Posted 11 days ago

Tommie, Thank you for a very good analogy. I think the focus has to be in a positive manner on taking action. Obviously, that comes from us in our direction of our team. I know it is easy to say we should just focus on the "workers", but the reality is that we may have accumulated hundreds of PSAs and CSAs. I can't ignore them because they are not active as I want them to be. I have to keep engaging them. With your well thought explanation, it reminds me not to get discouraged and to keep reinforcing a positive message on taking action. So, I changed the way I have been approaching my weekly team message to a single action topic. Although, the message is shorter it is more encouraging, helpful, and hopefully, will produce better results. If not, I will try something else. Taking no action is not an option!
Tommie,

Thank you for a very good analogy. I think the focus has to be in a positive manner on taking action.

Obviously, that comes from us in our direction of our team. I know it is easy to say we should just focus on the "workers", but the reality is that we may have accumulated hundreds of PSAs and CSAs. I can't ignore them because they are not active as I want them to be. I have to keep engaging them. With your well thought explanation, it reminds me not to get discouraged and to keep reinforcing a positive message on taking action.

So, I changed the way I have been approaching my weekly team message to a single action topic. Although, the message is shorter it is more encouraging, helpful, and hopefully, will produce better results. If not, I will try something else. Taking no action is not an option!
SUPPORT
George E.

United States

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings