Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can

Posted 11 days ago More by Tommie K.

Hi Fellow SFI'ers [b]"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."[/b] -- Arthur Ashe As an SFI affiliate we [b]ALL[/b] start from the same place and follow the same guidelines that SFI has prepared for us. When I got started online, I had no computer experience at all. I had to learn everything from scratch. I had to learn the difference between and email address and URL, to me, they both looked the same. Since I didn't know anything, I had to follow the so called experts and gurus advice to learn about advertising until I went advertising broke. In order for me to stay online I had to find another way to advertise online and by me looking for an alternate methods of advertising I discovered FREE advertising.:smile: Even when I found FREE advertising, the Gurus and Experts told me that free advertising is a waste of time and efforts. They told me, you get what you pay for, if you pay nothing, expect to get nothing. As you can see, when I got started, I was like a fish out of water. I'm still a newbie when it comes to the computer and internet. [b]Tip:[/b] Follow Arthur's advice, [b]Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.[/b] :sunglasses:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -- Arthur Ashe

As an SFI affiliate we ALL start from the same place and follow the same guidelines that SFI has prepared for us.

When I got started online, I had no computer experience at all. I had to learn everything from scratch.

I had to learn the difference between and email address and URL, to me, they both looked the same.

Since I didn't know anything, I had to follow the so called experts and gurus advice to learn about advertising until I went advertising broke.

In order for me to stay online I had to find another way to advertise online and by me looking for an alternate methods of advertising I discovered FREE advertising.

Even when I found FREE advertising, the Gurus and Experts told me that free advertising is a waste of time and efforts. They told me, you get what you pay for, if you pay nothing, expect to get nothing.

As you can see, when I got started, I was like a fish out of water. I'm still a newbie when it comes to the computer and internet.

Tip: Follow Arthur's advice, Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.
5x SUPPORT
Tommie K.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tommie. Thanks for sharing. I always liked Arthur Ashe. I followed him Thru-out his Tennis Career. I admired his constant Tenacity in the game. I believe in this: [b]Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek.[/b] Mario Andretti Have a great Weekend Monika T
Hi Tommie.

Thanks for sharing. I always liked Arthur Ashe.
I followed him Thru-out his Tennis Career.
I admired his constant Tenacity in the game.

I believe in this:

Desire is the key to motivation, but it's the determination and commitment to unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek. Mario Andretti

Have a great Weekend

Monika T
8x SUPPORT
Monika T.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Tommie... thnx for sharing your experience...you took me to my old days when I was learning how to operate computers...it was really exciting and fun...;) [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/IoP0PvbbSWGAM/giphy.gif[/img]
Hello Tommie...

thnx for sharing your experience...you took me to my old days when I was learning how to operate computers...it was really exciting and fun...;)

Munish Y.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tommie, Thanks for the advice and how you took the time to read and learn to become an expert in your business. Congratulations on becoming a Gold Team Leader. Great Job! [img]https://i.imgur.com/kdUu7Jr.jpg[/img] Have a Blessed and Great day!
Hi Tommie,

Thanks for the advice and how you took the time to read and learn to become an expert in your business.
Congratulations on becoming a Gold Team Leader.

Great Job!

Have a Blessed and Great day!
18x SUPPORT
Fran J.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tommie K, Thank you a lot for sharing your experience and the step step improvement in your life. It was really touched my heart and I feel that there is no alternative of hard work and sincerity. One must be honest to his own work and goal. Best wishes to you, Tommie K.
Hi Tommie K,
Thank you a lot for sharing your experience and the step step improvement in your life. It was really touched my heart and I feel that there is no alternative of hard work and sincerity. One must be honest to his own work and goal.
Best wishes to you, Tommie K.
SUPPORT
Sailajananda C.

India

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Greetings Tommie, You have a consistent emphasis; anyone who apply themselves, using FREE advertising, can be successful at SFI. You have convinced me. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. -Winston Churchill
Greetings Tommie, You have a consistent emphasis; anyone who apply themselves, using FREE advertising, can be successful at SFI. You have convinced me.

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
-Winston Churchill
Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you for the very interesting and informative topic.
Thank you for the very interesting and informative topic.
Ma. Luisa V.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

Thank you Tommie for such a great post and thank you all that had replied. I think am learning and improving everyday.
Thank you Tommie for such a great post and thank you all that had replied. I think am learning and improving everyday.
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tommie, great post! You remind me when I was making my first blog. I was on Google for 2 days to find how to finish a "banner task" and put a banner on my blog (no YouTube video at that time). Many people underestimate their possibility to learn and even they can get an easy solution and help from uplines, they find it difficult to do something for themselves. This advice is very good reminder for all of us.
Hi Tommie, great post!
You remind me when I was making my first blog. I was on Google for 2 days to find how to finish a "banner task" and put a banner on my blog (no YouTube video at that time).
Many people underestimate their possibility to learn and even they can get an easy solution and help from uplines, they find it difficult to do something for themselves.
This advice is very good reminder for all of us.
20x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Tommie, thank you for sharing! A lot of people can say that they started learning online like you! But not everyone achieves such a beautiful result. Congratulations, you've come a long way. Nice results GTL. You inspire the reader! Good luck!
Hi Tommie, thank you for sharing! A lot of people can say that they started learning online like you! But not everyone achieves such a beautiful result. Congratulations, you've come a long way. Nice results GTL. You inspire the reader! Good luck!
5x SUPPORT
Lászlóné S.

Hungary

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago

When I started SFI 1 year ago on October 1, 2016 I didn't even invest till the next month and invested for a while till I had to wait awhile now I'm ready to invest again. Everyone in this business starts from scratch. I'm here for the long haul for the rest of my life.
When I started SFI 1 year ago on October 1, 2016 I didn't even invest till the next month and invested for a while till I had to wait awhile now I'm ready to invest again. Everyone in this business starts from scratch. I'm here for the long haul for the rest of my life.
SUPPORT
Laura M.

United States

E365 Country Champion

Posted 11 days ago More by Marilyn C.

[quote=1149383]Hi Fellow SFI'ers [b]"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."[/b] -- Arthur Ashe As an SFI affiliate we [b]ALL[/b] start from the same place and follow the same guidelines that SFI has prepared for us. When I got started online, I had no computer experience at all. I had to learn everything from scratch. I had to learn the difference between and email address and URL, to me, they both looked the same. Since I didn't know anything, I had to follow the so called experts and gurus advice to learn about advertising until I went advertising broke. In order for me to stay online I had to find another way to advertise online and by me looking for an alternate methods of advertising I discovered FREE advertising.:smile: Even when I found FREE advertising, the Gurus and Experts told me that free advertising is a waste of time and efforts. They told me, you get what you pay for, if you pay nothing, expect to get nothing. As you can see, when I got started, I was like a fish out of water. I'm still a newbie when it comes to the computer and internet. [b]Tip:[/b] Follow Arthur's advice, [b]Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.[/b] :sunglasses:[/quote] Hi, Tommie I like very much the Title, simple but meaningful! Thank you
Tommie K. posted:
Hi Fellow SFI'ers

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." -- Arthur Ashe

As an SFI affiliate we ALL start from the same place and follow the same guidelines that SFI has prepared for us.

When I got started online, I had no computer experience at all. I had to learn everything from scratch.

I had to learn the difference between and email address and URL, to me, they both looked the same.

Since I didn't know anything, I had to follow the so called experts and gurus advice to learn about advertising until I went advertising broke.

In order for me to stay online I had to find another way to advertise online and by me looking for an alternate methods of advertising I discovered FREE advertising.

Even when I found FREE advertising, the Gurus and Experts told me that free advertising is a waste of time and efforts. They told me, you get what you pay for, if you pay nothing, expect to get nothing.

As you can see, when I got started, I was like a fish out of water. I'm still a newbie when it comes to the computer and internet.

Tip: Follow Arthur's advice, Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Hi, Tommie

I like very much the Title, simple but meaningful!

Thank you
Marilyn C.

Philippines

| Edit settings