Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Confused about which link to share

Posted 11 days ago More by Stephanie T.

Hello Everyone, I find myself a little confused when sharing links to products, and hope someone can help. I figure if I have this question someone at some point would too, but I wasn't able to find an answer for myself. There are 2 links you can share. If you click the share and win you get a gotclicks link, but you can also share the product link for a tripleclicks link that includes your id number. So of these 2 which is the best link to share and make sure you get credit if someone purchases? With Christmas right around the corner and this is only my 2nd month I want to be 100% positive I'm doing right! I would think the best one would be the tripleclicks link with my number in it, but why is the share and win link there and easier to click.. Thanks for all the help in advance!! Stephanie

Hello Everyone,

I find myself a little confused when sharing links to products, and hope someone can help. I figure if I have this question someone at some point would too, but I wasn't able to find an answer for myself.

There are 2 links you can share. If you click the share and win you get a gotclicks link, but you can also share the product link for a tripleclicks link that includes your id number. So of these 2 which is the best link to share and make sure you get credit if someone purchases? With Christmas right around the corner and this is only my 2nd month I want to be 100% positive I'm doing right! I would think the best one would be the tripleclicks link with my number in it, but why is the share and win link there and easier to click..

Thanks for all the help in advance!!

Stephanie
Stephanie T.

United States

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago More by Tanja K.

Hi, Stephanie! In my opinion, it's better to use the link from the SFI TOOLBOX ...that you can find beside every product on the TC... The Share&Win links expire after some time... so , better use the one that will last longer. P.S. The Share & Win link has , also, your ID...but, you don't see it there... If you copy/paste that link in the search of your browser, you will see it there...
Hi, Stephanie!
In my opinion, it's better to use the link from the SFI TOOLBOX ...that you can find
beside every product on the TC...
The Share&Win links expire after some time... so , better use the one that will
last longer.

P.S. The Share & Win link has , also, your ID...but, you don't see it there...
If you copy/paste that link in the search of your browser, you will see it there...
60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,501 | Followers: 1,018 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 days ago

There are thousands of links you can share. You can go to TripleClicks and find an item to promote. Click on SFI Toolbox and it will give you links to promte the item, or the ECA, or the Department.
There are thousands of links you can share. You can go to TripleClicks and find an item to promote. Click on SFI Toolbox and it will give you links to promte the item, or the ECA, or the Department.
209x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago More by Abdulkader A.

Thank you Tanaja for the good points you post. Sharing is the new techniques to reach for others and share with them and ads your business.
Thank you Tanaja for the good points you post. Sharing is the new techniques to reach for others and share with them and ads your business.

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Stephanie I see that the members of the Forum have answered your question.
Hello Stephanie

I see that the members of the Forum have answered your question.
SUPPORT
Rosemary F.

France

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149559] Hello Everyone, I find myself a little confused when sharing links to products, and hope someone can help. I figure if I have this question someone at some point would too, but I wasn't able to find an answer for myself. There are 2 links you can share. If you click the share and win you get a gotclicks link, but you can also share the product link for a tripleclicks link that includes your id number. So of these 2 which is the best link to share and make sure you get credit if someone purchases? With Christmas right around the corner and this is only my 2nd month I want to be 100% positive I'm doing right! I would think the best one would be the tripleclicks link with my number in it, but why is the share and win link there and easier to click.. Thanks for all the help in advance! Stephanie [/quote] Hi, Steph If you want to share products from TC just the link details and more products link is allowed on Facebook. The promote this ECA link is not allowed. But when you post it with your Blog any kind of link is accepted. So you always need to share your Blog website address so there they can access directly your Gateway. Are you already using your profile banner Gateway from Marketing Aid's? You can find it on #7 and follow this instructions :point_down: To use this banner, simply copy and paste THE CODE ONLY into your own Website's HTML code. Your SFI ID is already included in the code. (Precise details on posting banners and text on your own Website vary among Web hosts. Please check with your own Web host for specific instructions on how exactly to insert the banner HTML code into your site.) Copy and paste the following HTML code into your own Website code: Hope this may help you a lot... Happy selling :ok_hand:
Stephanie T. posted:

Hello Everyone,

I find myself a little confused when sharing links to products, and hope someone can help. I figure if I have this question someone at some point would too, but I wasn't able to find an answer for myself.

There are 2 links you can share. If you click the share and win you get a gotclicks link, but you can also share the product link for a tripleclicks link that includes your id number. So of these 2 which is the best link to share and make sure you get credit if someone purchases? With Christmas right around the corner and this is only my 2nd month I want to be 100% positive I'm doing right! I would think the best one would be the tripleclicks link with my number in it, but why is the share and win link there and easier to click..

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Stephanie

Hi, Steph

If you want to share products from TC just the link details and more products link is allowed on Facebook.
The promote this ECA link is not allowed.

But when you post it with your Blog any kind of link is accepted.

So you always need to share your Blog website address so there they can access directly your Gateway.

Are you already using your profile banner Gateway from Marketing Aid's?
You can find it on #7 and follow this instructions

To use this banner, simply copy and paste THE CODE ONLY into your own Website's HTML code. Your SFI ID is already included in the code. (Precise details on posting banners and text on your own Website vary among Web hosts. Please check with your own Web host for specific instructions on how exactly to insert the banner HTML code into your site.)
Copy and paste the following HTML code into your own Website code:

Hope this may help you a lot...

Happy selling
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Stephanie. And welcome to SFI. I have been here for roughly 4-5 months and I have found that using the link from the toolbox works best for me. I use it a lot on my FB group page mainly. Good luck!!
Hi Stephanie. And welcome to SFI. I have been here for roughly 4-5 months and I have found that using the link from the toolbox works best for me. I use it a lot on my FB group page mainly. Good luck!!
Lesley B.

United States

Posted 11 days ago, edited 11 days ago

[quote=1149577]Hi, Stephanie! In my opinion, it's better to use the link from the SFI TOOLBOX ...that you can find beside every product on the TC... The Share&Win links expire after some time... so , better use the one that will last longer. P.S. The Share & Win link has , also, your ID...but, you don't see it there... If you copy/paste that link in the search of your browser, you will see it there...[/quote] Hello Tanja! I think it is only the Friend Challenge Link that expires in 10 days. I have been using the Share & Win link of products in social media for convenience sake and they are still functioning until today. None of them has expired. Their domain is similar to the domain for my Product Collectons and FB hasn't block them so they're my favorite share links in social media.
Tanja K. posted:
Hi, Stephanie!
In my opinion, it's better to use the link from the SFI TOOLBOX ...that you can find
last longer.

If you copy/paste that link in the search of your browser, you will see it there...

Hello Tanja! I think it is only the Friend Challenge Link that expires in 10 days. I have been using the Share & Win link of products in social media for convenience sake and they are still functioning until today. None of them has expired. Their domain is similar to the domain for my Product Collectons and FB hasn't block them so they're my favorite share links in social media.
4x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1149688][quote=1149577]Hi, Stephanie! In my opinion, it's better to use the link from the SFI TOOLBOX ...that you can find beside every product on the TC... The Share&Win links expire after some time... so , better use the one that will last longer. P.S. The Share & Win link has , also, your ID...but, you don't see it there... If you copy/paste that link in the search of your browser, you will see it there...[/quote] Hello Tanja! I think it is only the Friend Challenge Link that expires in 10 days. I have been using the Share & Win link of products in social media for convenience sake and they are still functioning until today. None of them has expired. Their domain is similar to the domain for my Product Collectons and FB hasn't block them so they're my favorite share links in social media.[/quote] Thank you, Allan! I must admit that I usually use the links from the SFI TOOLBOX... I might have mixed those two...The Friend Challenge and the Share&Win links...
Allan J. posted:
Tanja K. posted:
Hi, Stephanie!
last longer.

Hello Tanja! I think it is only the Friend Challenge Link that expires in 10 days. I have been using the Share & Win link of products in social media for convenience sake and they are still functioning until today. None of them has expired. Their domain is similar to the domain for my Product Collectons and FB hasn't block them so they're my favorite share links in social media.

Thank you, Allan!
I must admit that I usually use the links from the SFI TOOLBOX...
I might have mixed those two...The Friend Challenge and the Share&Win links...
60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,501 | Followers: 1,018 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 10 days ago

Hello Friends, Thanks for your valuable advice about sharing products at social media. I have got a lot of knowledge from your answers. Many more people like me will take advantage from your experience. Again Thank you very much to all of you. KULDIP BHATOA
Hello Friends,

Thanks for your valuable advice about sharing products at social media.
I have got a lot of knowledge from your answers.
Many more people like me will take advantage from your experience.
Again Thank you very much to all of you.

KULDIP BHATOA

KULDIP B.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Edward M. Sandra M.

Posted 10 days ago

I use SFI Toolbox to promote a product with the same theme to my market. Let say I am selling a cellphone so the theme or group is related to such product otherwise if you sell herbal product most likely nobody will buy.:smile:
I use SFI Toolbox to promote a product with the same theme to my market. Let say I am selling a cellphone so the theme or group is related to such product otherwise if you sell herbal product most likely nobody will buy.
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

Liked by Sandra M.

Posted 10 days ago

Thanks for asking this question it is really useful to me .I now know what to do with my link
Thanks for asking this question it is really useful to me .I now know what to do with my link
LIZZY g.

Nigeria

| Edit settings