Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack

Posted 11 days ago More by Sasa D.

Greetings! Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack As in other games we have the limits of free gaming, I think that these two games should also be introduced to the same rules. My suggestion is to have the maximum free play 25 times. Who wants more and better to play with TCredits. In this way, we will achieve a better balance between work and entertainment. We should not forget that we are all here for profit. [img]https://i.imgur.com/i4hvCKi.jpg[/img]
Greetings!

Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack

As in other games we have the limits of free gaming, I think that these two games should also be introduced to the same rules.
My suggestion is to have the maximum free play 25 times.
Who wants more and better to play with TCredits.
In this way, we will achieve a better balance between work and entertainment.
We should not forget that we are all here for profit.
4x SUPPORT
Sasa D.

Croatia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Sasha, I agree with you. :thumbsup:
Sasha, I agree with you.
2x SUPPORT
Boban B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up

Posted 11 days ago More by Tanja K.

[quote=1149588]Sasha, I agree with you. :thumbsup:[/quote] I don't.
Boban B. posted:
Sasha, I agree with you.

I don't.
60x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,501 | Followers: 1,018 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149588]Sasha, I agree with you. :thumbsup:[/quote] I do not agree
Boban B. posted:
Sasha, I agree with you.

I do not agree
52x SUPPORT
Vlasta B.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

I don't agree with that !!!
I don't agree with that !!!
46x SUPPORT
Nedeljko R.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

I dont agree with you sasa
I dont agree with you sasa
jacob k.

Kenya

Posted 11 days ago

Dear Fellow Friends: This is Management Decisions & they know very well why it is free for Unlimited!!! I have no idea why profit is hampering? However, I don't agree.
Dear Fellow Friends:
This is Management Decisions & they know very well why it is free for Unlimited!!! I have no idea why profit is hampering? However, I don't agree.
Md. Al M.

Bangladesh

Posted 11 days ago

I disagree Sasa . There are many TripleClicks members who are not in SFI so those Members may not be in it for the profit. Poker and Zackjack are pretty addictive games. When those who play start seeing their scores go up, chances are that they Are going to start to buy TCredits in order to get higher up the Leaderboard. It is a tactic that many gaming companies use, in giving you enough free games To get you to eventually purchase to continue winning and many end up doing just that, so in my opinion I think those two games are going to be the ones producing more TCredit purchases. They give you the taste of having free games with only 2 free cards to change instead of 5 when you use TCredits in Poker and 2 discards instead of 5 in Zackjack, So I reckon many will want the option of 5 as they get into the games. Regards
I disagree Sasa .
There are many TripleClicks members who are not in SFI so those
Members may not be in it for the profit.

Poker and Zackjack are pretty addictive games.
When those who play start seeing their scores go up, chances are that they
Are going to start to buy TCredits in order to get higher up the Leaderboard.

It is a tactic that many gaming companies use, in giving you enough free games
To get you to eventually purchase to continue winning and many end up doing just
that, so in my opinion I think those two games are going to be the ones producing more
TCredit purchases.
They give you the taste of having free games with only 2 free cards to change instead of
5 when you use TCredits in Poker and 2 discards instead of 5 in Zackjack,
So I reckon many will want the option of 5 as they get into the games.

Regards
2x SUPPORT
Christine D.

Gibraltar

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Good afternoon Sasa, I do not agree with the charge. See that to get the 95 TC badges it is necessary to play a lot. So it would be sendable if you charge in two great and fun Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack games.
Good afternoon Sasa,
I do not agree with the charge. See that to get the 95 TC badges it is necessary to play a lot. So it would be sendable if you charge in two great and fun Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack games.
Cassimiro R.

Brazil

Posted 11 days ago

Hello, Sasa; I swear we are in this business to make money! Not to spend it. If true! We have to make purchases, and we have to make sales, but it is favorable to do them in other sectors, not in Grand Master Poker and Zackjack, good collection can be done in the burning of cards, I do not think it necessary to reduce free time.
Hello, Sasa; I swear we are in this business to make money! Not to spend it. If true! We have to make purchases, and we have to make sales, but it is favorable to do them in other sectors, not in Grand Master Poker and Zackjack, good collection can be done in the burning of cards, I do not think it necessary to reduce free time.
SUPPORT
Santiago R.

Spain

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

No I do not agree with it.
No I do not agree with it.
SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

I agree with you Sasha Poker and Zackjack are very addictive games because myself am addicted to it therefore i find myself playing even twenty times,i like games.
I agree with you Sasha Poker and Zackjack are very addictive games because myself am addicted to it therefore i find myself playing even twenty times,i like games.
Tabita N.

Namibia

| Edit settings