Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Waiting for CSAs

Posted 11 days ago

I was wondering why my CSAs hadn't arrived and when I looked at my genealogy they had been there and I missed it. This months CSAs didn't fall into the monthly numerical order and were mixed with last month's CSAs. Just letting you know in case you are waiting for yours and think they are not there.
I was wondering why my CSAs hadn't arrived and when I looked at my genealogy they had been there and I missed it. This months CSAs didn't fall into the monthly numerical order and were mixed with last month's CSAs. Just letting you know in case you are waiting for yours and think they are not there.
4x SUPPORT
Teresa M.

South Africa

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Thanks you Teresa !
Thanks you Teresa !
46x SUPPORT
Nedeljko R.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Teresa M. [b]Glad you got your CSAs[/b]. [i]I just checked my genealogy and my CSAs still haven't arrive. So I am still waiting and wondering why the delay[/i]. :grin: [b]Have a nice day[/b] :hibiscus: [i][b]Zhumagul A.[/b][/i]
Hi Teresa M.
Glad you got your CSAs.
I just checked my genealogy and my CSAs still haven't arrive. So I am still waiting and wondering why the delay.

Have a nice day

Zhumagul A.
SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Teresa ! I'm still waiting for mine ... ... but I'm a patient man, and I can wait! Best regards !
Hi Teresa !

I'm still waiting for mine ...

... but I'm a patient man, and I can wait!

Best regards !
169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

The same thing with mine. Had to use the Genealogy filter to see all of them - [i]CSA Assign Date = 10/12/17[/i] and [i]Generation = CS[/i].
The same thing with mine. Had to use the Genealogy filter to see all of them - CSA Assign Date = 10/12/17 and Generation = CS.
4x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

I just received mine and welcome them.
I just received mine and welcome them.
Edward M.

Saudi Arabia

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Teresa, I had the same situation. and also found them in geneology. Its good post for others to know. Thank you very much. Regards, Slavica
Hello Teresa,

I had the same situation. and also found them in geneology. Its good post for others to know. Thank you very much.

Regards,
Slavica
SUPPORT
Slavica D.

Montenegro

Posted 11 days ago

They did just notify me that they were in genealogy or I would not have known.
They did just notify me that they were in genealogy or I would not have known.
4x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

I didn’t issue the Second Home CSAs until about an hour after you posted this. So there were no CSAs to be found until just recently.
I didn’t issue the Second Home CSAs until about an hour after you posted this. So there were no CSAs to be found until just recently.
Adam

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Received mine already! Just posted an announcement to my team to get ready for CSA reassignment.
Received mine already! Just posted an announcement to my team to get ready for CSA reassignment.
3x SUPPORT
Alger L.

Philippines

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

Hello Thanks for this post I think my own got mixed up with the previous month.
Hello
Thanks for this post
I think my own got mixed up with the previous month.

Posted 11 days ago

Thanks for the info Teresa!
Thanks for the info Teresa!
robert g.

United States

| Edit settings