Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What would you miss if you do not log in daily?

Posted 11 days ago More by Gyanendra P.

What would you miss if you do not log in to SFI daily? ( I want to send series of Team Mails to inactive members with your answers)
What would you miss if you do not log in to SFI daily? ( I want to send series of Team Mails to inactive members with your answers)
30x SUPPORT
Gyanendra P.

India

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

What would I miss if I did not log in daily? Everything. I absolutely love this business with SFI. I love the idea of having something to look forward to everyday and something to get up for and something waiting for me to do when I do get up. I love the training material, the forum in which I can meet new people, the a2a in which you can make new friends and help other people and other people help you with the business. I love the Pricebenders auctions, the excitement of thinking that you might win, and the games, too, where you get just excited playing them and knowing you will get prizes if you win. I also love that no matter what you do in this business, there are always rewards -- TCredits, badges, Versapoints, MRPs, PSAs, CSAs, etc. You cannot lose in this business. I love it.
What would I miss if I did not log in daily? Everything. I absolutely love this business with SFI. I love the idea of having something to look forward to everyday and something to get up for and something waiting for me to do when I do get up. I love the training material, the forum in which I can meet new people, the a2a in which you can make new friends and help other people and other people help you with the business. I love the Pricebenders auctions, the excitement of thinking that you might win, and the games, too, where you get just excited playing them and knowing you will get prizes if you win. I also love that no matter what you do in this business, there are always rewards -- TCredits, badges, Versapoints, MRPs, PSAs, CSAs, etc. You cannot lose in this business. I love it.
4x SUPPORT
SHELLEY L.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

They will miss the chance of collecting more VPs that will ultimately increase their rank and income. The more VPs they can collect daily, the closer they get to becoming EA and getting all the benefits and perks attached to it. The more they complete their daily tasks, the more entries they get to contest and draws. The more entries they get, the more chances of them winning prizes.
They will miss the chance of collecting more VPs that will ultimately increase their rank and income. The more VPs they can collect daily, the closer they get to becoming EA and getting all the benefits and perks attached to it. The more they complete their daily tasks, the more entries they get to contest and draws. The more entries they get, the more chances of them winning prizes.
4x SUPPORT
Allan J.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

I would disappoint my sponsor for sure. Why would I expect any help if I did not do my part? There are times that the weather, my internet connection company makes it so I cannot log into SFI. So I go to the library. I too love the Forum. I like to see if I have any new referrals.
I would disappoint my sponsor for sure.
Why would I expect any help if I did not do my part?
There are times that the weather, my internet connection company makes it so I cannot log into SFI.

So I go to the library.
I too love the Forum.
I like to see if I have any new referrals.
17x SUPPORT
mary b.

United States

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Gyanendra! Not log in every day? A big deal?!? What can I loose ? - Maybe, I just can not maintain my VP streak (or break it - so what? It's "only" 494 days long today and it is decorated with a golden trim; it brings "only" 600 Badge quest points every month...) - Maybe I wouldn't earn "only" 15 VP daily, which is "only" 450 VP monthly and even "only" 5475 VP a year... - Or, maybe, what is "least" important - I could loose my working habits , so I find it difficult to log in even after couple of months of resting times... - Maybe I would miss at least 6 entries to Daily Grand and many chances to get great prizes every day.. - Or, maybe I could miss eighteen chances to get T-Time reward (2 free TCredits) every day... Or, something else.... But, you're right - it's rather boring and hard to log in and "work" at least an hour every day ... Tiny things I mentioned above are not so important anyway ... Think about your future and do it EVERY DAY!" Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Gyanendra!

Not log in every day? A big deal?!? What can I loose ?

- Maybe, I just can not maintain my VP streak (or break it - so what? It's "only" 494 days long today and it is decorated with a golden trim; it brings "only" 600 Badge quest points every month...)

- Maybe I wouldn't earn "only" 15 VP daily, which is "only" 450 VP monthly and even "only" 5475 VP a year...

- Or, maybe, what is "least" important - I could loose my working habits , so I find it difficult to log in even after couple of months of resting times...

- Maybe I would miss at least 6 entries to Daily Grand and many chances to get great prizes every day..

- Or, maybe I could miss eighteen chances to get T-Time reward (2 free TCredits) every day...

Or, something else....

But, you're right - it's rather boring and hard to log in and "work" at least an hour every day ... Tiny things I mentioned above are not so important anyway ...

Think about your future and do it EVERY DAY!"

Good Luck !

169x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 11 days ago

Hi Gyanendra P I will miss out on opportunities knowing that it's right here available to me basically everything I think Shelley spoke for us all here at SFI. don't be foolish and let this opportinities pass you by. I like to say this often we're sitting on a GOLDMINE OF MONETARILY OPPORTUNITIES.
Hi Gyanendra P I will miss out on opportunities knowing that it's right here available to me
basically everything I think Shelley spoke for us all here at SFI. don't be foolish and let this opportinities
pass you by. I like to say this often we're sitting on a GOLDMINE OF MONETARILY OPPORTUNITIES.
SUPPORT
Diane W.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

Topics of interest, new members and inactive ... Each member should ask himself the question: What do I get and what am I losing? If today, tomorrow or Monday does not enter the SFI account, it loses a lot, VP ... misses the news SFI, the prize ... and most of all it shows its irresponsibility to work! Lost, it can never be compensated again ....Best regards [img]https://i.imgur.com/padR2XO.png[/img]
Topics of interest, new members and inactive ... Each member should ask himself the question: What do I get and what am I losing? If today, tomorrow or Monday does not enter the SFI account, it loses a lot, VP ... misses the news SFI, the prize ... and most of all it shows its irresponsibility to work! Lost, it can never be compensated again ....Best regards
4x SUPPORT
Dušica M.

Serbia

Posted 11 days ago

Greetings Gyanendra, I have a sense of guilt. I would be letting down my Team, by setting a bad example, for them and fellow affiliates. Additionally, I would miss the following: The interaction in the Forum, the consistency of Gery, the time challenges of the To Do List, the wrestling's with Eager Zebra Games, the intricacies of Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack the joy of seeing new PSAs/CSAs, the progress of team members, the inspiration of Stream postings, the ups and downs of badges, the constancy of the Leaderboard, etc, etc, etc. There are only two options regarding commitment;you're either in or you're out.There's no such thing as life in-between. -Pat Riley
Greetings Gyanendra, I have a sense of guilt. I would be letting down my Team, by setting a bad example, for them and fellow affiliates. Additionally, I would miss the following:
The interaction in the Forum,
the consistency of Gery,
the time challenges of the To Do List,
the wrestling's with Eager Zebra Games,
the intricacies of Grandmaster Poker & Zackjack
the joy of seeing new PSAs/CSAs,
the progress of team members,
the inspiration of Stream postings,
the ups and downs of badges,
the constancy of the Leaderboard, etc, etc, etc.

There are only two options regarding commitment;you're either in or you're out.There's no such thing as life in-between.
-Pat Riley

Anthony H.

United States

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

The best response I can give, is the set routine I have established for my SFI business which is, miss the 15 daily versapoints I can earn for just reviewing the tabs and perform the action to turn the tabs green. Miss out on the prizes and bonuses earned from the pricebenders auction, playing the different eager zebra games, you also miss out on the training and resources available in SFI to help you do as the affiliate system training intend for all affiliates is to become successful. https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64 https://www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
The best response I can give, is the set routine I have established for my SFI business which is, miss the 15 daily versapoints I can earn for just reviewing the tabs and perform the action to turn the tabs green. Miss out on the prizes and bonuses earned from the pricebenders auction, playing the different eager zebra games, you also miss out on the training and resources available in SFI to help you do as the affiliate system training intend for all affiliates is to become successful.
www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=64

www.sfimg.com/LaunchPad/Lesson?id=26
SUPPORT
Horace T.

United States

Silver Fast-Track

Posted 11 days ago

[quote=1149630]What would you miss if you do not log in to SFI daily? ( I want to send series of Team Mails to inactive members with your answers)[/quote] Hi, Gyanendra P. If i tell you everything since the day i started here maybe you don't believe me. It's a long story but i will make it short. Since i started here i feel like i am committed with someone or something that i can't resist. It's like i need to wake up early in the morning and sleep late in the night, i swear i almost spend more than 15 hour's a day here. I don't wanna miss a things here, because when you start logging in here there is so much more to do. And i really enjoyed what i am doing here. I don't wanna stop learning my Launchpad lesson, my To-do list i need to finish it, my PSAs i need to ask them if they need help. And promote TC products, play EZ ,PB and participate here in the Forum. That mean is if you really want something, no one can't stop you. If you want success, give your best! Time management and self discipline is my key to success i hope... :muscle: And remember if you don't log-in, no VPs to earn!
Gyanendra P. posted:

Hi, Gyanendra P.

If i tell you everything since the day i started here maybe you don't believe me.
It's a long story but i will make it short.

Since i started here i feel like i am committed with someone or something that i can't resist.

It's like i need to wake up early in the morning and sleep late in the night, i swear i almost spend more than 15 hour's a day here.

I don't wanna miss a things here, because when you start logging in here there is so much more to do.
And i really enjoyed what i am doing here.

I don't wanna stop learning my Launchpad lesson, my To-do list i need to finish it, my PSAs i need to ask them if they need help.

And promote TC products, play EZ ,PB and participate here in the Forum.

That mean is if you really want something, no one can't stop you.
If you want success, give your best!

Time management and self discipline is my key to success i hope...

And remember if you don't log-in, no VPs to earn!
Marilyn C.

Philippines

Posted 11 days ago

What would I loose if I don't log in every day? 1) Daily Streak badge after working so hard to maintain. 2) Daily 10-15 VPs and would make it hard to reach my EA rank for the month. 3) Daily grand entries, maybe I had a chance to win and I didn't do my daily tasc to win. 4) Most importantly, a chance to help my PSAs/CSAs with their questions and I wasn't there on time to answer so thats a huge turn off. As a leader we need to be an example so our team follow our leads. 5) Answering the daily BizQuiz 6) Playing EagerZibra games to maintain the daily streaks badge and entering to Daily Crown 7) A chance to play T-Time to win, its 2 TCs per day 8) Loosing my habit of logging daily. 9)Participate on the auctions 10)Another most importantly loosing a chance to read&learn my launchpad and miss some valuable informations on Forum. For me I would loose everything, I love SFI and I pass hours online and sometimes even overnights to learn more about the system.
What would I loose if I don't log in every day?
1) Daily Streak badge after working so hard to maintain.
2) Daily 10-15 VPs and would make it hard to reach my EA rank for the month.
3) Daily grand entries, maybe I had a chance to win and I didn't do my daily tasc to win.
4) Most importantly, a chance to help my PSAs/CSAs with their questions and I wasn't there on time to answer so thats a huge turn off. As a leader we need to be an example so our team follow our leads.
5) Answering the daily BizQuiz
6) Playing EagerZibra games to maintain the daily streaks badge and entering to Daily Crown
7) A chance to play T-Time to win, its 2 TCs per day
8) Loosing my habit of logging daily.
9)Participate on the auctions
10)Another most importantly loosing a chance to read&learn my launchpad and miss some valuable informations on Forum.
For me I would loose everything, I love SFI and I pass hours online and sometimes even overnights to learn more about the system.
SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 11 days ago

You will miss the following the opportunities and income generating vps such as: minimum 10 valuable vps in the daily tasks, your daily streak, lucky draw in Daily Grand, Daily Crown, T-time and Biz Quiz. knowledge based such as Forum and SFI Announcement. All these will affect your performance, motivation and interest. Months after months you will stay as affiliates. You need commitment, persistence, consistence and the will to do this business successfully.
You will miss the following the opportunities and income generating vps such as: minimum 10 valuable vps in the daily tasks, your daily streak, lucky draw in Daily Grand, Daily Crown, T-time and Biz Quiz. knowledge based such as Forum and SFI Announcement. All these will affect your performance, motivation and interest. Months after months you will stay as affiliates. You need commitment, persistence, consistence and the will to do this business successfully.
2x SUPPORT
James N.

Malaysia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

| Edit settings