Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

CSA

Posted 8 days ago

[b]My Dear Friend Ogedegbe F.![/b] [b]No; you cannot.[/b] It is to be [b]noticed[/b] that in the [b]right pane[/b] of the [b]Auction Window[/b] you see something like: [b]Item Info[/b] Auction: #119272 2 win per 1 day This item is part of an item group Condition: New Retail Price: $45.00 Status: Active Gift Cert. Exchange Value: N/A [b]TCredits Exchange Value: N/A[/b] I hope, your entire confusion is clear now. [img]https://i.imgur.com/aQqzNuP.gif[/img]
My Dear Friend Ogedegbe F.!

No; you cannot.
It is to be noticed that in the right pane of
the Auction Window you see something
like:
Item Info
Auction: #119272
2 win per 1 day
This item is part of an item group
Condition: New
Retail Price: $45.00
Gift Cert. Exchange Value: N/A
TCredits Exchange Value: N/A
I hope, your entire confusion is clear now.
PRABHAT KUMAR R.

India

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Liked by Stephen D.

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Ogedegbe... Discuss with forum..
Hi Ogedegbe...
Discuss with forum..
SUPPORT
Robiul I.

Bangladesh

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1196072]Can I bet that it was a Guaranteed win auction? You spent ONE bid (1 TCredit) to "win" it.... and now you need to PAY for it to get that CSA.... And you are at the AFF rank... so, if you don't have any plans to become an EA at the end of this month, don't waste your money...and don't cry over that TCredit you spent for that auction... Learn from that experience... You need to be at least EA to maintain the CSAs...so, don't waste your TCredits on CSAs auctions if you are not SURE that you can maintain your EA rank.[/quote] I would never consider it a waste to spend a TCredit on a CSA. If I were fortunate enough to win a CSA in a PB auction, I would consider that as a driving force to make sure that I got to keep whoever it is. I am listed as an Affilliate, however I have a Bronze Team Leader Badge and that is what I consider myself as and will continue to do so until it is time for me to advance. As long as it is there, I will always have a force behind me, driving me forward. So, let the person who has won a CSA use it for their own driving force. There's plenty of time to make Executive Affiliate.
Tanja K. posted:
Can I bet that it was a Guaranteed win auction?
You spent ONE bid (1 TCredit) to "win" it....
and now you need to PAY for it to get that CSA....

And you are at the AFF rank... so, if you don't have any plans to become an EA
at the end of this month, don't waste your money...and don't cry over that
TCredit you spent for that auction...
Learn from that experience...
You need to be at least EA to maintain the CSAs...so, don't waste your TCredits
on CSAs auctions if you are not SURE that you can maintain your EA rank.

I would never consider it a waste to spend a TCredit on a CSA. If I were fortunate enough to win a CSA in a PB auction, I would consider that as a driving force to make sure that I got to keep whoever it is.

I am listed as an Affilliate, however I have a Bronze Team Leader Badge and that is what I consider myself as and will continue to do so until it is time for me to advance. As long as it is there, I will always have a force behind me, driving me forward. So, let the person who has won a CSA use it for their own driving force. There's plenty of time to make Executive Affiliate.
SUPPORT
William H.

United States

Liked by Mark R.

| Edit settings