Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Eager zebra uber-picks

Posted 9 days ago

[quote=1195990][quote=1195983][quote=1195974][quote=1195967]Uber-Picks games are temporarily suspended. See the announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played . [/quote] I am aware. The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Yes , That title is such , but the first question is : [b]How can I join some leage?[/b] Best Regards ![/quote] the tread is about joining to Uber pick league he got an proper answer.
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Uber-Picks games are temporarily suspended.
See the announcement: news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/

Dear Ivana D ,
Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played .

I am aware.
The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)

Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
but the first question is :
How can I join some leage?
Best Regards !

the tread is about joining to Uber pick league
he got an proper answer.
37x SUPPORT
biljana a.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Ivana D.

[quote=1195990][quote=1195983][quote=1195974][quote=1195967]Uber-Picks games are temporarily suspended. See the announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played . [/quote] I am aware. The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Yes , That title is such , but the first question is : [b]How can I join some leage?[/b] Best Regards ![/quote] I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though. Regards!
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
See the announcement: news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/

Dear Ivana D ,

I am aware.
The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)

Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
Best Regards !

I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though.
Regards!
49x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Zoran V.

[quote=1196004][quote=1195990][quote=1195983][quote=1195974][quote=1195967]Uber-Picks games are temporarily suspended. See the announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played . [/quote] I am aware. The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Yes , That title is such , but the first question is : [b]How can I join some leage?[/b] Best Regards ![/quote] I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though. Regards![/quote] Dear Ivana D , [b]You did not say anything wrong , you're quite right .[/b] It's about someone else. Members often ask the question , without any effort to see what was said earlier . All the best and most pleasant work.
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:

Dear Ivana D ,

I am aware.

Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
Best Regards !

Regards!

Dear Ivana D ,
You did not say anything wrong , you're quite right .
It's about someone else.
Members often ask the question , without any effort to see what was said earlier .
All the best and most pleasant work.
149x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 9 days ago More by Ivana D.

[quote=1196014][quote=1196004][quote=1195990][quote=1195983][quote=1195974][quote=1195967]Uber-Picks games are temporarily suspended. See the announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/06/26/eager-zebra-uber-picks-to-be-temporarily-suspended/[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Uber - Pick is suspended, but the other leagues can be played . [/quote] I am aware. The title of the thread is " Eager zebra uber-picks " so my answer is about Uber Picks. :)[/quote] Dear Ivana D , Yes , That title is such , but the first question is : [b]How can I join some leage?[/b] Best Regards ![/quote] I am aware of that as well. I still don't see what is that I said wrong though. Regards![/quote] Dear Ivana D , [b]You did not say anything wrong , you're quite right .[/b] It's about someone else. Members often ask the question , without any effort to see what was said earlier . All the best and most pleasant work.[/quote] All the best to you as well!
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:
Zoran V. posted:
Ivana D. posted:

Dear Ivana D ,

I am aware.

Dear Ivana D ,
Yes ,
That title is such ,
Best Regards !

Regards!

Dear Ivana D ,
You did not say anything wrong , you're quite right .
It's about someone else.
Members often ask the question , without any effort to see what was said earlier .
All the best and most pleasant work.

All the best to you as well!
49x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by zulfiqar A.

[quote=1195971]You should won the game then eager Zebra Game automatic ask Questions when won the game to before next game to press down the page TripleClicks.com you see league Tab you want a league or not.You create league named. Only twice game is free game name is Grand Master Poker,, Zackjet and other game Cards kings aand Gold Streak is two time free enter and Knockout Trivia game is three time free enter and other require TCredits or Express Tiken[/quote] NOTE ? If you referral afriend about TripleClicks.com. You spend $20/-USD you will earn 300MRP
zulfiqar A. posted:
You should won the game then eager Zebra Game automatic ask Questions when won the game to before next game to press down the page TripleClicks.com you see league Tab you want a league or not.You create league named.
Only twice game is free game name is Grand Master Poker,, Zackjet and other game Cards kings aand Gold Streak is two time free enter and Knockout Trivia game is three time free enter and other require TCredits or Express Tiken

NOTE ? If you referral afriend about TripleClicks.com. You spend $20/-USD you will earn 300MRP
3x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 8 days ago

Sasa, when you see someone calling for members to join his/her league, you can register with that.
Sasa, when you see someone calling for members to join his/her league, you can register with that.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1195960]I wanted to ask if I could join a league that already exists?[/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/EKUKWKh.jpg[/img] Sasa, you can create your own League for every game. You just need to click on that button when you OPEN the game. You need to give it a name, and they will send you an e-mail with the link and the password. You need to send both of them (link and password) to those that you want to invite... your a2a friends, or Team members or friends on Facebook...etc It's AGAINST the Forum Rules to post those invites here. As for UBER PICKS Leagues, the game is suspended for now, and therefore our Leagues are paused for now...we can't access them, nor invite new members. To answer another your question, as a member of a League, you don't need to pay 1 TCredits to enter the game...but, if you want to be on the winners list...and win some TCredits, you need to SPEND at least one TCredit on the sidekicks. Let's hope that we will get them back soon...but, it doesn't seem like an easy job to do.
Saša S. posted:
I wanted to ask if I could join a league that already exists?

Sasa,
you can create your own League for every game. You just need to click on that button
when you OPEN the game.
You need to give it a name, and they will send you an e-mail with the link and the
password. You need to send both of them (link and password) to those that you
want to invite... your a2a friends, or Team members or friends on Facebook...etc

It's AGAINST the Forum Rules to post those invites here.

As for UBER PICKS Leagues, the game is suspended for now, and therefore our
Leagues are paused for now...we can't access them, nor invite new members.

To answer another your question, as a member of a League, you don't need to pay
1 TCredits to enter the game...but, if you want to be on the winners list...and win some
TCredits, you need to SPEND at least one TCredit on the sidekicks.

Let's hope that we will get them back soon...but, it doesn't seem like an easy job to do.
64x SUPPORT
Tanja K.

Montenegro

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 4,803 | Followers: 1,061 | Joined SFI: May 25, 2015
Liked by Sandra M.

Posted 7 days ago

Congrats for Forum Guru!And:marketing, it will deal with collecting badges from which you do not have it! Because, how much do you have to spend on games that do not bring the credits ?! And what really happened to the benefits on Fast T.? What happened to Uber Pick? Why there are no more opportunities to earn Tcrediti, as it used to be? Tricats must be constantly "rotated" if we want a profit. Writing on the Forum should be functional, specific questions, concrete answers, and for this you need to receive Tcrediti. It has the purpose ... to lighten up, the addition of lightweights takes away the energy that can be crystallized smarter. But I think so of myself. And I do not have to be right! But, something important is changing here!
Congrats for Forum Guru!And:marketing, it will deal with collecting badges from which you do not have it! Because, how much do you have to spend on games that do not bring the credits ?! And what really happened to the benefits on Fast T.? What happened to Uber Pick? Why there are no more opportunities to earn Tcrediti, as it used to be? Tricats must be constantly "rotated" if we want a profit. Writing on the Forum should be functional, specific questions, concrete answers, and for this you need to receive Tcrediti. It has the purpose ... to lighten up, the addition of lightweights takes away the energy that can be crystallized smarter. But I think so of myself. And I do not have to be right! But, something important is changing here!
Smiljana T.

Serbia

E365 Country Champion

Liked by Sandra M.

| Edit settings