Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Where Might Be The Video's?

Posted 9 days ago More by Chris S.

OK in the last week I have seen two references to SFI Beginning Videos and if I recall they were done by Gery and put emphasis on Daily Activites. Where would I find these videos? I agree more needs to be done to make sure new PSA understand the importance of this. I did my own videos and I send them out to my people as they come in. Do they watch them? I see no evidence that they pay attention. (I have views) So can anyone tell me where to find videos that will emphasize daily?
OK in the last week I have seen two references to SFI Beginning Videos and if I recall they were done by Gery and put emphasis on Daily Activites. Where would I find these videos? I agree more needs to be done to make sure new PSA understand the importance of this. I did my own videos and I send them out to my people as they come in. Do they watch them? I see no evidence that they pay attention. (I have views) So can anyone tell me where to find videos that will emphasize daily?
Chris S.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

I believe you are looking for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY
I believe you are looking for this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY
49x SUPPORT
Ivana D.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hi, Cris, maybe you have to go to YouTube and search for StrongFutureInternational Marketing Group. From the list of available SFI Videos, choose those that pertain to the toüpic you are looking for. Hope this helps.
Hi, Cris, maybe you have to go to YouTube and search for StrongFutureInternational Marketing Group. From the list of available SFI Videos, choose those that pertain to the toüpic you are looking for.

Hope this helps.
6x SUPPORT
Erlinda S.

Germany

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Dear Chris S , Did you mean this ? [url=https://news.sfimg.com/2015/12/15/redesigned-front-end-pages-for-new-affiliates-debut/]https://news.sfimg.com/2015/12/15/redesigned-front-end-pages-for-new-affiliates-debut/[/url] But there is no video, or I can not see it . All the Best !
Dear Chris S ,
Did you mean this ?

https://news.sfimg.com/2015/12/15/redesigned-front-end-pages-for-new-affiliates-debut/
But there is no video, or I can not see it .
All the Best !
149x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Be a bit careful using some of those videos. A lot of the results that come up when you search are copies that have been reloaded by SFI affiliates and they have added their own referral links to them. Not sure if you'd really want your team members viewing videos that have someone else's referral links ?? Because if they then use those same links to show prospective new team members how it all works and those potential new team members click on the referral link in the video ....
Be a bit careful using some of those videos. A lot of the results that come up when you search are copies that have been reloaded by SFI affiliates and they have added their own referral links to them. Not sure if you'd really want your team members viewing videos that have someone else's referral links ?? Because if they then use those same links to show prospective new team members how it all works and those potential new team members click on the referral link in the video ....
6x SUPPORT
Janet F.

Australia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Hello Chris, Here are some links to videos that may help you out along the way: ([i]YouTube (not official SFI video) links removed per Forum policy - moderator[/i]) www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY I hope this helped you! Have a great day and may the force be with you.
Hello Chris,

Here are some links to videos that may help you out along the way:

(YouTube (not official SFI video) links removed per Forum policy - moderator)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY

I hope this helped you! Have a great day and may the force be with you.
Kevin C.

Spain

Liked by SHELLEY L.

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago More by Indrajith R.

I would like to suggest that Mr.President,Garey Carson's ." Getting Started with SFI - Gery Carson SFI President ...[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjYSFI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjYSFI[/url] " Getting Stared Video should be updated with new additions done by the SFI , which will help to understand How to getting start .....Doing ToDoList... " and It should be officially produced by the SFI , to use as an additional Help to the Launch Pad Lessons. and which will be definitely a great help to Quickly get understand How To Getting Start... ([i]YouTube (not official SFI video) link removed per Forum policy - moderator[/i]) ([i]Official video address converted to a link - moderator[/i])
I would like to suggest that Mr.President,Garey Carson's ." Getting Started with SFI - Gery Carson SFI President ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjYSFI " Getting Stared Video should be updated with new additions done by the SFI , which will help to understand How to getting start .....Doing ToDoList...
" and It should be officially produced by the SFI , to use as an additional Help to the Launch Pad Lessons. and which will be definitely a great help to Quickly get understand How To Getting Start...

(YouTube (not official SFI video) link removed per Forum policy - moderator)
(Official video address converted to a link - moderator)
4x SUPPORT
Indrajith R.

Sri Lanka

E365 Country Champion

Posted 8 days ago

Hi Chris, If you're doing your own videos...then you're doing it "best!" Nothing wrong with referring to Gery's video if you want to add credibility to your own videos/instructions. Suggestion: Tap into your upline's success. Find an upline leader who is willing to endorse what you're teaching. Include this with what you do. A Thought: You mentioned poor viewing in response to what you send out. Are your PSAs still at the "sign-up" stage or are they intentionally active PSAs? (See some of my other posts on sign ups/PSAs. I've commented a lot on this and have had a couple of "Must Read" endorsements.) There is a difference between a sign up and a bona-fide PSA though both appear on our genealogy as a Generation 1 / PSA. I ask this and bring this up because this may be why you're not getting more views from your PSAs. They may be still be "tire-kickers" and need a follow up email campaign on the benefits of our business, OR they (depending on how they are harvested) may be among those who come on board because they are incentive-ized to do so (often true if your purchasing traffic/sign-ups). I am going to guess that an intentionally active PSA is going to respond to you and what you share, if not right away, then eventually. So consider these things and keep at it! This info should help you fine tune... Go Diamond! --Hal
Hi Chris,

If you're doing your own videos...then you're doing it "best!"
Nothing wrong with referring to Gery's video if you want to add credibility to your own videos/instructions.

Suggestion:
Tap into your upline's success. Find an upline leader who is willing to endorse what you're teaching. Include this with what you do.

A Thought:
You mentioned poor viewing in response to what you send out. Are your PSAs still at the "sign-up" stage or are they intentionally active PSAs? (See some of my other posts on sign ups/PSAs. I've commented a lot on this and have had a couple of "Must Read" endorsements.) There is a difference between a sign up and a bona-fide PSA though both appear on our genealogy as a Generation 1 / PSA.
I ask this and bring this up because this may be why you're not getting more views from your PSAs. They may be still be "tire-kickers" and need a follow up email campaign on the benefits of our business, OR they (depending on how they are harvested) may be among those who come on board because they are incentive-ized to do so (often true if your purchasing traffic/sign-ups). I am going to guess that an intentionally active PSA is going to respond to you and what you share, if not right away, then eventually.

So consider these things and keep at it! This info should help you fine tune...

Go Diamond!
--Hal
3x SUPPORT
Harold G.

United States

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by Rania M.

Hello Chris These are some videos about SFI by gery Carson [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY]Getting Started with SFI - Gery Carson SFI President[/url] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID44Qfqme0Q]SFI Rules of Success - Introduction by Gery Carson[/url]
Hello Chris
These are some videos about SFI by gery Carson
Getting Started with SFI - Gery Carson SFI President

SFI Rules of Success - Introduction by Gery Carson

24x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

A video by SFI President - Gery Carson: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY A little outdated but the basics are there.
A video by SFI President - Gery Carson:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY

A little outdated but the basics are there.
95x SUPPORT
Zlatan K.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1196062]I believe you are looking for this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY[/quote] Hi, Ivana, That's the one! You've hit, the Jack Pot! :gem: That's the one featuring, none other, then, Gery, the, "Grand Master!', himself, showcasing, our Getting started, SFI video. :gem:
Ivana D. posted:
I believe you are looking for this one: www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxLOru7lNjY

Hi, Ivana,

That's the one! You've hit, the Jack Pot!

That's the one featuring, none other, then, Gery, the, "Grand Master!', himself, showcasing, our Getting started, SFI video.
8x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ivana D.

Posted 8 days ago

No videos may be posted on the forum except official videos. You own videos may be shared with your PSA's.
No videos may be posted on the forum except official videos.
You own videos may be shared with your PSA's.
SUPPORT
Bruce D.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Liked by Ivana D.

| Edit settings