Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Messenger not allowing me to send invitation link

Posted 8 days ago

Im trying to invite.my friends but the link cannot be sent thru fb messenger. Why?
Im trying to invite.my friends but the link cannot be sent thru fb messenger. Why?
Carla S.

Philippines

Posted 8 days ago

Dear Carla S , FB often blocks SFI links , Please see also this : [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10011461]https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10011461[/url] and [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195159&referrer=search]https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195159&referrer=search[/url] All the Best !
Dear Carla S ,
FB often blocks SFI links ,
Please see also this :
https://www.sfimg.com/Training/AskSCQuestion?id=10011461

and

https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195159&referrer=search
All the Best !
149x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago

Hi, Carla, 1st of all, let me welcome you on board & wish you nothing, but the best of the best here, too. :fire: If your referring to the SFI links, I'm afraid so, yes, facebook/facebook messenger, will indeed block them. :fire: And please don't, attempted, to do so, repeatedly, cause, you'll risk, having your facebook account/page, blocked, too. :fire: Some manage, with, shorten links, or facebook, paid advertisement, too. Some have problems, here, too. :fire: I personal. have no problems, posting, are TripleClicks links & products, too. You can post them, you shouldn't have any problems, with them, OK. :gem:
Hi, Carla,

1st of all, let me welcome you on board & wish you nothing, but the best of the best here, too.

If your referring to the SFI links, I'm afraid so, yes, facebook/facebook messenger, will indeed block them.

And please don't, attempted, to do so, repeatedly, cause, you'll risk, having your facebook account/page, blocked, too.

Some manage, with, shorten links, or facebook, paid advertisement, too. Some have problems, here, too.

I personal. have no problems, posting, are TripleClicks links & products, too. You can post them, you shouldn't have any problems, with them, OK.
8x SUPPORT
Pamela B.

Bermuda

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by zulfiqar A.

How many friends on messenger oomn Facebook. first o invite friends on messenger to search you invite a friend. second. Is playing the eager Zebra Game if you are won the game then you share to friends links..you are see a game won the game you a share links then click the button you are see links then copy the links and messenger paste the links. It is very simple method. third is if you are product share your nmassenger or Facebook.you are see SFI Tool box then press the SFI Tool box You are share the links.fir example https;//www.tripleclicks.com /SFI ID /detail? item /No.
How many friends on messenger oomn Facebook. first o invite friends on messenger to search you invite a friend.
second. Is playing the eager Zebra Game if you are won the game then you share to friends links..you are see a game won the game you a share links then click the button you are see links then copy the links and messenger paste the links. It is very simple method.
third is if you are product share your nmassenger or Facebook.you are see SFI Tool box then press the SFI Tool box
You are share the links.fir example https;//www.tripleclicks.com /SFI ID /detail? item /No.
3x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 8 days ago

[b]Carla S[/b]. Really, [u]Facebook[/u] and [u]Twiter[/u] are blocking the links, they believe it's junk mail. The solution I found was to create a blog, it's simpler. There are several providers, look in Google that it will give you a range. address, choose the easiest one for you. Some are[u] Wordpress[/u], [u]Blogger[/u], [u]Wix[/u], finally, several options. [b]SFI[/b] uses [u]Wordpress[/u], I found it complicated and I opted for[u] Blogger[/u], it runs on your Google account, gmail, it's easy to use. Or you can still choose to make a website, buy a domain, but in this case I do not know you maybe someone can add a post about creating a site for you. I hope I have helped. [b]Edson[/b].
Carla S. Really, Facebook and Twiter are blocking the links, they believe it's junk mail. The solution I found was to create a blog, it's simpler. There are several providers, look in Google that it will give you a range. address, choose the easiest one for you. Some are Wordpress, Blogger, Wix, finally, several options. SFI uses Wordpress, I found it complicated and I opted for Blogger, it runs on your Google account, gmail, it's easy to use. Or you can still choose to make a website, buy a domain, but in this case I do not know you maybe someone can add a post about creating a site for you. I hope I have helped.
Edson.
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 8 days ago

Hello Carla There is a solution here: [url=https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=195159&referrer=search]When I post my SFI Gateway or an SFI Share-It to Facebook or Twitter, it is blocked. What can I do?[/url]
Hello Carla
There is a solution here:
When I post my SFI Gateway or an SFI Share-It to Facebook or Twitter, it is blocked. What can I do?
24x SUPPORT
Rania M.

Jordan

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago More by zulfiqar A.

[quote=1196146]How many friends on messenger and Facebook. First o invite friends on messenger to search you invite a friend. Second. Is playing the eager Zebra Game if you are won the game then you share to friends links..you are see a game won the game you a share links then click the button you are see links then copy the links and messenger paste the links. It is very simple method.. Third is if you are product share your nmassenger or Facebook.you are see SFI Tool box then press the SFI Tool box You are share the links.fir example https;//www.tripleclicks.com /SFI ID /detail? item =No.[/quote] NOTE ? Tip Previous post spelling mistakes then againt post share to forum
zulfiqar A. posted:
How many friends on messenger and Facebook.

First o invite friends on messenger to search you invite a friend.

Second. Is playing the eager Zebra Game if you are won the game then you share to friends links..you are see a game won the game you a share links then click the button you are see links then copy the links and messenger paste the links. It is very simple method..

Third is if you are product share your nmassenger or Facebook.you are see SFI Tool box then press the SFI Tool box
You are share the links.fir example https;//www.tripleclicks.com /SFI ID /detail? item =No.

NOTE ? Tip
Previous post spelling mistakes then againt post share to forum
3x SUPPORT
zulfiqar A.

Pakistan

Posted 8 days ago

Thanks Carla for posting your concern. It's great that you had brought the problem a reason to be avoided so that any SFI member will not use Messenger anymore. I am a beginner and one instrument to use inviting membership to join SFI is the social media. I am sure SFI have a lot of tools broadening invitation to prospective member.
Thanks Carla for posting your concern. It's great that you had brought the problem a reason to be avoided so that any SFI member will not use Messenger anymore. I am a beginner and one instrument to use inviting membership to join SFI is the social media. I am sure SFI have a lot of tools broadening invitation to prospective member.
Manolo D.

Philippines

Posted 8 days ago

[quote=1196123]Im trying to invite.my friends but the link cannot be sent thru fb messenger. Why?[/quote] Hi Carla: As it has already been covered, Facebook tends to block SFI gateways from wall posting and instant messaging. However, there are several methods that you can use to promote your SFI/Tripleclick gateways. Here are just a few of the more effective methods: 1. [u][b]Start a blog[/b][/u]: Starting a blog is a very effective way to generate interest and, ultimately, traffic for your SFI affiliate business. Your blog should be about a specific topic - for example, working from home, vacationing, building a shelter, finding a lost love, etc. - where you can incorporate links, banners, etc that points to your SFI/Tripleclick gateways. Try to keep you blog to a minimum of 3 pages and a maximum of 5 pages. When your blog is set up to your liking, share your blog URL on Facebook to draw visitors to your site. For more information on blogging effectively for SFI success, read https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_18 2. [b][u]Wear a URL Mask[/u][/b]: The primary reason for Facebook blocking of SFI gateways is due to past affiliates spamming Facebook users with unwarranted, unwelcome invitations to check out their SFI opportunity. As the old adage goes "[i]one bad apple spoiled it for the whole bunch...[/i]". Facebook, through strategic programming language, implemented a matrix which sniffs out website links associated with banned sites and immediately blocks them from being posted. The matrix is sophisticated enough to know when an SFI gateway is being disguised by any of the URL shortening methods as well. However, one way to bypass Facebook's sniffers is to register a premium domain and use the domain host's redirect with masking option to hide your SFI gateway. This method has been very effective for me and I am actively posting links on Facebook using my own registered domain which redirects visitors to my masked SFI gateway. [b]Note[/b]:[b] This is a GREAT way to build your brand as well[/b]. Need more information on branding and building your brand? Here ya go! https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_25 3. [b][u]Set up a Facebook Fan Page[/u][/b]: THIS is my personal favorite. :smile: As an avid Internet Marketer, if there is any way in which one can drive traffic to your online business - quickly and effectively - without spending a single cent, it is definitely by building a Facebook Fan Page for your business. Why? Because...EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS HAS ONE. And, you should have one too. Spend a few minutes on Facebook searching for your favorite company brand and chances are you will come across their Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead... give it a try and see for yourself that practically every business you can think of has it's own Facebook page. SFI has one, So does Tripleclick. So, why not you. Building a Facebook Fan Page is a sure-fire way to promote your gateways without being blocked. You can post images [memes] that contain your affiliate gateway URL and you can add a bit of verbiage directing your visitors to run on over to the site to see what you have to offer. Trust me...IT WORKS! :smile: Need more information on building a Facebook Fan page, go to https://www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_23 I hope this information is helpful for you and I wish you continued SFI success! :smile:
Carla S. posted:

Hi Carla:

As it has already been covered, Facebook tends to block SFI gateways from wall posting and instant messaging. However, there are several methods that you can use to promote your SFI/Tripleclick gateways. Here are just a few of the more effective methods:

1. Start a blog:
Starting a blog is a very effective way to generate interest and, ultimately, traffic for your SFI affiliate business. Your blog should be about a specific topic - for example, working from home, vacationing, building a shelter, finding a lost love, etc. - where you can incorporate links, banners, etc that points to your SFI/Tripleclick gateways. Try to keep you blog to a minimum of 3 pages and a maximum of 5 pages. When your blog is set up to your liking, share your blog URL on Facebook to draw visitors to your site. For more information on blogging effectively for SFI success, read www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_18

2. Wear a URL Mask:
The primary reason for Facebook blocking of SFI gateways is due to past affiliates spamming Facebook users with unwarranted, unwelcome invitations to check out their SFI opportunity. As the old adage goes "one bad apple spoiled it for the whole bunch...". Facebook, through strategic programming language, implemented a matrix which sniffs out website links associated with banned sites and immediately blocks them from being posted. The matrix is sophisticated enough to know when an SFI gateway is being disguised by any of the URL shortening methods as well. However, one way to bypass Facebook's sniffers is to register a premium domain and use the domain host's redirect with masking option to hide your SFI gateway. This method has been very effective for me and I am actively posting links on Facebook using my own registered domain which redirects visitors to my masked SFI gateway. Note: This is a GREAT way to build your brand as well. Need more information on branding and building your brand? Here ya go! www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_25

3. Set up a Facebook Fan Page:
THIS is my personal favorite.

As an avid Internet Marketer, if there is any way in which one can drive traffic to your online business - quickly and effectively - without spending a single cent, it is definitely by building a Facebook Fan Page for your business. Why? Because...EVERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS HAS ONE. And, you should have one too. Spend a few minutes on Facebook searching for your favorite company brand and chances are you will come across their Facebook Fan Page. Go ahead... give it a try and see for yourself that practically every business you can think of has it's own Facebook page. SFI has one, So does Tripleclick. So, why not you. Building a Facebook Fan Page is a sure-fire way to promote your gateways without being blocked. You can post images [memes] that contain your affiliate gateway URL and you can add a bit of verbiage directing your visitors to run on over to the site to see what you have to offer. Trust me...IT WORKS!
Need more information on building a Facebook Fan page, go to www.sfimg.com/Training/Lessons/Lesson2_23

I hope this information is helpful for you and I wish you continued SFI success!

7x SUPPORT
Gregorio G.

United States

Posted 8 days ago

If you are inviting you friends, try other medias such as SMS, e-mail, Viber, Skype ...
If you are inviting you friends, try other medias such as SMS, e-mail, Viber, Skype ...
21x SUPPORT
Marija B.

Serbia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 8 days ago, edited 8 days ago

Just try sending through email,SMS,or if you can send it half half it will go through. e.g: sfi4/your_SFI_ID/ free.....just try it out best regards [Replaced ID #, per Forum Rules & Tips]
Just try sending through email,SMS,or if you can send it half half it will go through.
e.g: sfi4/your_SFI_ID/
free.....just try it out
best regards
[Replaced ID #, per Forum Rules & Tips]

paschal j.

Nigeria

Posted 8 days ago More by Jan G.

[quote=1196123]Im trying to invite.my friends but the link cannot be sent thru fb messenger. Why?[/quote] If you publish a blog, blog about your new affiliation with SFI (make sure your SFI link is in the blog post ) ... share the blog link ... that's how I did it :wink2: ' Jan :palm_tree:
Carla S. posted:

If you publish a blog, blog about your new affiliation with SFI (make sure your SFI link is in the blog post ) ... share the blog link ... that's how I did it

'
Jan
Jan G.

United States

Liked by Bratislav R.

| Edit settings