Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Update SFI Splash Pages

Posted 22 days ago More by John W.

The Splash Pages for SFI have 15 and 17 years as the time in business for SFI - these could be updated to show current status - eventually people will see 19 somewhere.
The Splash Pages for SFI have 15 and 17 years as the time in business for SFI - these could be updated to show current status - eventually people will see 19 somewhere.
SUPPORT
John W.

Canada

Posted 22 days ago

Hello John, This is a good suggestion. I am sure these will be updated we just need to be patient. There have been a lot of new changes here at SFI and will take a little time to get everything up to speed. :laughing: We just need to be patient. :relaxed:
Hello John,
This is a good suggestion. I am sure these will be updated we just need to be patient. There have been a lot of new changes here at SFI and will take a little time to get everything up to speed.
We just need to be patient.
8x SUPPORT
Sheila J.

United States

Posted 22 days ago

very good suggestion John
very good suggestion John
Iqbal S.

Hong Kong

Posted 22 days ago 1 Reply

Yes John, that's a good suggestion, We in this platform should cooperate and have a nice patient... Am using this opportunity to thank SFI for the wonderful work.
Yes John, that's a good suggestion, We in this platform should cooperate and have a nice patient... Am using this opportunity to thank SFI for the wonderful work.
IMOH C.

Nigeria

Posted 22 days ago 2 Replies

Since these changes are not being kept up with, it might be a better idea to change the wording. Instead of time in business, it might be better to use, "Since XXXX date"
Since these changes are not being kept up with, it might be a better idea to change the wording. Instead of time in business, it might be better to use, "Since XXXX date"
219x SUPPORT
Randy I.

United States

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago, edited 21 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1204976]Yes John, that's a good suggestion, We in this platform should cooperate and have a nice patient... Am using this opportunity to thank SFI for the wonderful work. [/quote] Welcome to SFI and our wonderful wonder-full Forum IMOH C. :thumbsup: I am using this opportunity to suggest You scroll down to the "Getting Started Actions" section of your red/green TO-DO List/Tab and follow the link "For uploading your photo to the Affiliate Center". Several benefits will follow if you complete these Actions. :trophy: Best Wishes, Stephen :smile:
IMOH C. posted:

Welcome to SFI and our wonderful wonder-full Forum IMOH C.

I am using this opportunity to suggest You scroll down to the "Getting Started Actions" section of your red/green TO-DO List/Tab and follow the link "For uploading your photo to the Affiliate Center". Several benefits will follow if you complete these Actions.

Best Wishes,
Stephen

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago More by John W.

Good idea Randy - I like it because it leaves the math up yo the reader :clap:
Good idea Randy - I like it because it leaves the math up yo the reader
SUPPORT
John W.

Canada

Posted 21 days ago More by John W.

"yo" should read "to" but I never professed to be a great typist :smirk:
"yo" should read "to" but I never professed to be a great typist
SUPPORT
John W.

Canada

Posted 21 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1205002]Since these changes are not being kept up with, it might be a better idea to change the wording. Instead of time in business, it might be better to use, "Since XXXX date"[/quote] Totally agree with you Randy: [i]Absolute[/i] directions are usually much better than "relative" directions. Turning North may be a[u] left-turn[/u] for you while it is a[u] right-turn[/u] for someone else at the same intersection. It is similar when describing time 'milestones'/dates verses 'duration'. [i]Relative[/i] requires both 'parties' to have the same point-of-view; Absolute references do not. Admittedly, Relative references eliminate the need to "do-the-math"[b] by the recipient[/b]. Stephen PS: Is the North Star 'up' or 'down' North in Space for an Australian? :smiling_imp:
Randy I. posted:

Totally agree with you Randy:

Absolute directions are usually much better than "relative" directions. Turning North may be a left-turn for you while it is a right-turn for someone else at the same intersection. It is similar when describing time 'milestones'/dates verses 'duration'.

Relative requires both 'parties' to have the same point-of-view; Absolute references do not.

Admittedly, Relative references eliminate the need to "do-the-math" by the recipient.
Stephen

PS: Is the North Star 'up' or 'down' North in Space for an Australian?

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

[quote=1205002]Since these changes are not being kept up with, it might be a better idea to change the wording. Instead of time in business, it might be better to use, "Since XXXX date"[/quote] Great simplification Randy!
Randy I. posted:

Great simplification Randy!
Joanne T.

United Kingdom

Posted 21 days ago

Hi John It's really a nice suggestion Thanks for your team corporate Best Regard
Hi John
It's really a nice suggestion
Thanks for your team corporate
Best Regard
9x SUPPORT
Hira S.

Pakistan

Posted 14 days ago

Another great Booster indeed,
Another great Booster indeed,
ABENGDANG L.

Cameroon