Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

What is the maximum number of days allowed on a vacation mode?

Posted 21 days ago

I can not find the answer so I am posing this question. What is the maximum number of days SFI allows us to have when we switch on the vacation mode?
I can not find the answer so I am posing this question. What is the maximum number of days SFI allows us to have when we switch on the vacation mode?
Bill N.

Papua New Guinea

Posted 21 days ago

Hi, Bill! That's an interesting question. I didn't see anywhere to be written how many days is allowed to have activated vacation mode. I think there is no limit. But, you have to know that turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled... So, I would recomend you to use Vacation mode as little as possible, use it only if you realy don't have opportunity to connect to internet... Nowadays you can conect to Wi-Fi almost everywhere or you can use mobile internet data... Hope this helps, Simona
Hi, Bill!

That's an interesting question. I didn't see anywhere to be written how many days is allowed to have activated vacation mode. I think there is no limit. But, you have to know that turning on Vacation Mode will remove one day from your streak each day this mode is enabled...

So, I would recomend you to use Vacation mode as little as possible, use it only if you realy don't have opportunity to connect to internet... Nowadays you can conect to Wi-Fi almost everywhere or you can use mobile internet data...

Hope this helps, Simona
7x SUPPORT
Simona G.

Slovenia

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Hi Bill N. [img]https://i.imgur.com/fQqi39m.png[/img] Hope this helps. Zhumagul A.
Hi Bill N.

Hope this helps.
Zhumagul A.
6x SUPPORT
Zhumagul A.

United States

Posted 21 days ago

The purpose of the Vacation Mode is to preserve your VP Streak and not have to begin your count over. When you switch ON the Vacation Mode, one day VP Streak will be removed until you switch OFF the Vacation Mode again. It was not indicate the maximum number of days you can on the vacation mode. The longer you enabled the Vacation Mode you will lose more of your VP Streak. Advisable to on Vacation Mode only for emergency or when necessary. All the best!
The purpose of the Vacation Mode is to preserve your VP Streak and not have to begin your count over. When you switch ON the Vacation Mode, one day VP Streak will be removed until you switch OFF the Vacation Mode again. It was not indicate the maximum number of days you can on the vacation mode. The longer you enabled the Vacation Mode you will lose more of your VP Streak. Advisable to on Vacation Mode only for emergency or when necessary.

All the best!
SUPPORT
Sarinah A.

Singapore

Gold Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Good question! and you have good answers that answered my same question.:thumbsup:
Good question! and you have good answers that answered my same question.
SUPPORT
Keith S.

Canada

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago

Bill N, I researched a lot on the subject, what I found is what I already assumed. here is not a period of 10, 15,20, 30 days, but a feature that you use if you are experiencing a problem that prevents you from logging in. You leave the ON option as a vacation, your login days count and your VPs are preserved. See details in: https://www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197071 Edson
Bill N, I researched a lot on the subject, what I found is what I already assumed. here is not a period of 10, 15,20, 30 days, but a feature that you use if you are experiencing a problem that prevents you from logging in. You leave the ON option as a vacation, your login days count and your VPs are preserved. See details in:
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=197071

Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

Posted 21 days ago 1 Reply

Hi I read some where about vacation mode 6 months but each day your vacation mode is on you’ll lose a day everyday.
Hi I read some where about vacation mode 6 months but each day your vacation mode is on you’ll lose a day everyday.
3x SUPPORT
Carol J.

United Kingdom

E365 Champion

Posted 21 days ago More by Stephen D.

[quote=1205366]Hi I read some where about vacation mode 6 months but each day your vacation mode is on you’ll lose a day everyday.[/quote] This raises the question: What happens when your VP Streak runs down to zero ? Does Vacation Mode automatically reset to 'Off' ? -or- No, Do you run in to VP Streak [u]debt[/u]? :smiling_imp:
Carol J. posted:

This raises the question: What happens when your VP Streak runs down to zero ?
Does Vacation Mode automatically reset to 'Off' ? -or- No, Do you run in to VP Streak debt?

4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 21 days ago More by Stephen D.

Turning Vacation Mode 'ON' does also TEMPORARILY suspend the "Active Sponsor" program[b] up to 6-months[/b]: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/ "Q: What if I was ill, away, or had some other situation that wouldn’t allow me to fulfill the requirements for awhile? For such an instance, you may (pre-emptively) put your account on Vacation Mode and we won’t include the days you’re away in the 45 days. Note, however, that the limit on using Vacation Mode[b] for this purpose[/b] is six months." Stephen
Turning Vacation Mode 'ON' does also TEMPORARILY suspend the "Active Sponsor" program up to 6-months:
news.sfimg.com/2017/04/06/new-45-day-roll-up-policy/

"Q: What if I was ill, away, or had some other situation that wouldn’t allow me to fulfill the requirements for awhile?
For such an instance, you may (pre-emptively) put your account on Vacation Mode and we won’t include the days you’re away in the 45 days. Note, however, that the limit on using Vacation Mode for this purpose is six months."

Stephen
4x SUPPORT
Stephen D.

Canada

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings