Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Rewardical X-Cards are here! Posts by Nkechi Njoku

Posted 12 months ago More by Nkechi N.

Gery thank you for this new idea because it will make this business easier in prospecting and more professional. I welcome it
Gery thank you for this new idea because it will make this business easier in prospecting and more professional.
I welcome it
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

Posted 12 months ago More by Nkechi N.

[quote=1219664]I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack. Thanks Gery.[/quote] Hi Micheal if your calculation about the shipping is correct I think a kudos should be given to Gery.
Michael A. posted:
I just the cost of shipping Rewardical X-Card (50 Pack) to Nigeria now and it is around $13.25 which is the same shipping like Grow A Second Income pack.
Thanks Gery.

Hi Micheal if your calculation about the shipping is correct I think a kudos should be given to Gery.
20x SUPPORT
Nkechi N.

Nigeria

E365 Champion

| Edit settings