Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

Bigger, better Daily Crown!

Posted about 1 month ago More by Gery

This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/I7s8Rva.png[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.
Gery

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Gery- This is wonderful news.... I love to have so many chances to win! Thank you, -Thomas M.
Gery-

This is wonderful news....

I love to have so many chances to win!

Thank you,

-Thomas M.
19x SUPPORT
Thomas M.

United States

E365 Country Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

WOW, SFI really gets better every month. Always surprises and so many more rewards and wins. Thank you for making SFI such a great business opportunity. Kirsten
WOW, SFI really gets better every month. Always surprises and so many more rewards and wins.

Thank you for making SFI such a great business opportunity.

Kirsten
Kirsten R.

Germany

E365 Champion

Posted about 1 month ago

Bravo, President Gery Carson and your team! You are just awesome filled with innovations and really creative. Your passion for making others enjoy knows no bounds. Thank you for this noble gesture to enable all of us winners. Long live SFI.
Bravo, President Gery Carson and your team! You are just awesome filled with innovations and really creative. Your passion for making others enjoy knows no bounds. Thank you for this noble gesture to enable all of us winners.
Long live SFI.
Rexford A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you for this wonderful information
Thank you for this wonderful information
4x SUPPORT
Susan S.

Botswana

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

I'm excited. I think this is simply outstanding for us. It's just another example of how SFI is finding ways to reward us - especially those of us who are logged on every day doing the things we need to do. I have a whole ton of Rewardicals now, but I'll be happy to win more - every day. Thanks Gery and your staff for upping the anty for us.
I'm excited. I think this is simply outstanding for us. It's just another example of how SFI is finding ways to reward us - especially those of us who are logged on every day doing the things we need to do. I have a whole ton of Rewardicals now, but I'll be happy to win more - every day.

Thanks Gery and your staff for upping the anty for us.
3x SUPPORT
Richard R.

United States

Posted about 1 month ago

Bigger, better:dart: Thank you :dolphin:
Bigger, better

Thank you
26x SUPPORT
Mirjana & Igor C.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Gold Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

wow.. SFI surprised us again! thank you Mr. Gery These are wonderful news! I'm really excited! And I can not wait to see my name and the name of all my PSAs and CSAs among DC winners ...
wow.. SFI surprised us again!
thank you Mr. Gery
These are wonderful news!
I'm really excited!
And I can not wait to see my name and the name of all my PSAs and CSAs among DC winners ...
2x SUPPORT
mirjana m.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted about 1 month ago

Thank you , wonderful news !
Thank you , wonderful news !
Sanja Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Runner Up

Posted about 1 month ago

What can we say? Perfect!!! Bravo!!
What can we say? Perfect!!! Bravo!!
11x SUPPORT
Zoran T.

Serbia

Posted about 1 month ago

Wow, this is another opportunity offer to boost up my rank and income in SFI! Thanks Gery and entire board for putting us affiliate in a better mod in order to earn bigger.
Wow, this is another opportunity offer to boost up my rank and income in SFI!
Thanks Gery and entire board for putting us affiliate in a better mod in order to earn bigger.
6x SUPPORT
Michael A.

Nigeria

Posted about 1 month ago

[quote=1228070]This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement: https://news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/ [img]https://i.imgur.com/I7s8Rva.png[/img] Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.[/quote] [i][b]Bigger-better-daily-crown[/b] Gery and the team thanks for making SFI better and better[/i]
Gery posted:
This thread is for discussion of this SFI News announcement:

news.sfimg.com/2017/12/04/bigger-better-daily-crown/

Note: If you haven't done so already, be sure you are subscribed to news.sfimg.com (just click the "Follow" link found in the right sidebar). Once subscribed, you'll automatically receive an email each time news is posted so you'll never miss an important SFI announcement.

Bigger-better-daily-crown
Gery and the team thanks for
making SFI better and better
SUPPORT
Adebisi A.

United Kingdom

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

| Edit settings