Earn FREE VP, FREE Bitcoin and more from local stores. SFI's new program, Localvantia, is live! LEARN MORE.

Welcome to the Forum

Join in-depth discussions of SFI news, products, programs, and more with your fellow SFI affiliates. Brainstorm and share tips and ideas. Start new threads. Get your questions answered 24/7, become a Forum Guru, and more!

it is not an Excuse!

Posted 5 days ago More by Ganiyu M.

Having a sponsor who did not give you a full support or not always ready to help you, is not an EXCUSE because SFI have Provide you all the vital informations/guidelines to make sure you succeed. Even launchpad is enough for you,having a good sponsor is just a complimentary effort.
Having a sponsor who did not give you a full support or not always ready to help you, is not an EXCUSE because SFI have Provide you all the vital informations/guidelines to make sure you succeed. Even launchpad is enough for you,having a good sponsor is just a complimentary effort.
Ganiyu M.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

You're absolutely right, Ganiyu!:thumbsup: "If it's got to be, it's up to me," is Gery's mantra, and so should it be for all of us! No excuse! Just do it!:satisfied:
You're absolutely right, Ganiyu!

"If it's got to be, it's up to me," is Gery's mantra, and so should it be for all of us!
No excuse! Just do it!
26x SUPPORT
Gliceria P.

Australia

E365 Runner Up
Gold Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Ganiyu, I totally agree with you. Although it can be a great help if you have a great sponsor, it is you that has to build your business and succeed. Keep up the great work! Best regards, Cristel
Hi Ganiyu,

I totally agree with you. Although it can be a great help if you have a great sponsor, it is you that has to build your business and succeed.

Keep up the great work!

Best regards, Cristel
Cristel v.

Netherlands

Posted 5 days ago

Hi Ganiyu! Yes, you're right! It's nice to have an awesome sponsor; but it's again up to you weather you want to succeed or not! You can have Gery himself as your personal Sponsor, but you will fail anyway if you do not work hard and want to reach your goals! So, roll up your sleeve and show your Sponsor that you can be even better than him ! That's the attitude ! Good Luck ! :thumbsup:
Hi Ganiyu!

Yes, you're right!

It's nice to have an awesome sponsor; but it's again up to you weather you want to succeed or not! You can have Gery himself as your personal Sponsor, but you will fail anyway if you do not work hard and want to reach your goals!

So, roll up your sleeve and show your Sponsor that you can be even better than him !

That's the attitude !

Good Luck !

194x SUPPORT
Sead Š.

Bosnia And Herzegovina

E365 Champion

Posted 5 days ago

I absolutely agree with you. Everything is right in front of us. We just have to read.
I absolutely agree with you. Everything is right in front of us. We just have to read.
Neo W.

Botswana

Posted 5 days ago

If you can buy something great bundle builder, i think you can help yourself for succeed no need your sponsor.
If you can buy something great bundle builder, i think you can help yourself for succeed no need your sponsor.
SUPPORT
Johan C.

Indonesia

Posted 5 days ago

Dear Ganiyu M , I'm not sure what you wanted to say, it seems to me that you have not finished your thoughts . Sometimes it's good to have an excellent line up, not just a sponsor . All the Best !
Dear Ganiyu M ,
I'm not sure what you wanted to say, it seems to me that you have not finished your thoughts .
Sometimes it's good to have an excellent line up, not just a sponsor .
All the Best !
164x SUPPORT
Zoran V.

Serbia

E365 Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago 1 Reply

Yes, Ganiyu, you are right. It is up to you if you will succeed or not. SFI forum is in my opinion the best place for support and forum is the source of great and helpful information. You have many experts in one place here!:smile: Good luck!
Yes, Ganiyu, you are right.
It is up to you if you will succeed or not.
SFI forum is in my opinion the best place for support and forum is the source of great and helpful information.
You have many experts in one place here!

Good luck!
MIROSLAV P.

Croatia

E365 Country Champion
Silver Fast-Track

Posted 5 days ago

[quote][/quote] You're absolutely right. Waiting for your Sponsors to help all the time is an exhibition of laziness, your uplines are there as a supplementary guide, just like your dictionary. They decode what may seem difficult for you. They will invest on you only if you prove you're real and ready to work, read and work. That's all no obligation.

You're absolutely right. Waiting for your Sponsors to help all the time is an exhibition of laziness, your uplines are there as a supplementary guide, just like your dictionary. They decode what may seem difficult for you. They will invest on you only if you prove you're real and ready to work, read and work. That's all no obligation.
2x SUPPORT
Rahma U.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago More by Ganiyu M.

[quote=1232229]Yes, Ganiyu, you are right. It is up to you if you will succeed or not. SFI forum is in my opinion the best place for support and forum is the source of great and helpful information. You have many experts in one place here!:smile: Good luck![/quote] Exactly! Forum alone is a great place for you because a lots of helpful information is here everyday by those who have succeed in this business.
MIROSLAV P. posted:
Yes, Ganiyu, you are right.
It is up to you if you will succeed or not.
SFI forum is in my opinion the best place for support and forum is the source of great and helpful information.
You have many experts in one place here!

Good luck!

Exactly! Forum alone is a great place for you because a lots of helpful information is here everyday by those who have succeed in this business.
Ganiyu M.

Nigeria

Posted 5 days ago

Respected Ganiyu Very good understanding which shows how much you are committed to your business here! With this sort of determination you can reach great heights!!
Respected Ganiyu

Very good understanding which shows how much you are committed to your business here! With this sort of determination you can reach great heights!!
272x SUPPORT
Sampath Kumar S.

India

E365 Runner Up
Silver Fast-Track

Posts: 6,714 | Followers: 1,765 | Joined SFI: May 19, 2014

Posted 5 days ago More by EDSON P. 1 Reply

Ganiyu, the SFI has a very rich material, very large. So if the sponsor / co-sponsor is looking good. If they are not, it is possible to walk alone. Edson
Ganiyu, the SFI has a very rich material, very large.
So if the sponsor / co-sponsor is looking good.
If they are not, it is possible to walk alone.
Edson
2x SUPPORT
EDSON P.

Brazil

| Edit settings